Users

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mi Amiga😆

kchaims thumbnail

Hello, 

Some of you mentioned the written update is incomplete and has missed some scenes of a specific character. We will look into it. Please do not discuss this in the forum. 

-KZK2 DT

Koeli thumbnail

Hello Guys,

Firstly, the missing tag was not intentional as the updater always tagged KSG in her previous WUs. She apologized for her unintentional mistake. Please note that from now onwards no actors will be tagged since the written update is for the show characters and not the actors. Tagging is only needed where there is any general post on any actor.

Regarding the missing dialogues, it wasn't intentionally done by her. She has clarified that with us. She will update imp details.

Kindly refrain from discussing this matter openly in the forum. If you still have any questions please feel free to contact me or Tanu or Erum.

Update 22:24 IST

Please note that the WU is updated by the DT today since the WUpdater is currently not online.

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please do not report this thread anymore. We are already looking into the issue.

Thanks

KZK2 DT

Edited by Koeli_Appy - 4 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@Mods : this exact thing has happened previous Bajaj track too abt updates missing out on his portions so to say its a mistake is a bit farfetched 

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks Mods for clarifying. But I see that the WU has been updated 2 hours back and still remains incomplete🤔

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@Mod Ma'am/s :  I appreciate your prompt action,  but this is  not the first time that such discrepancies are seen with regards to updates about one character, which clearly shuns away the "unintentional mistake" tag 

Also when precap  is  fixed   and KSG was added in tag list couple of hrs back , the part which was very crucial where Bajaj  says Prerna shd go alone and decide on her own and introspect is still not fixed and it clearly is misleading about the character. 

Thanks again !

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _charu_

And bhaiyon and beheno...as usual, lap mein girna ho gaya aaj and flying sindoor is coming this week  

Pre saving anurag and anurag saving pre already started 🤣  at the end of the track one will again kill.the other and go back to saving each other. 

Hats off to you suta , for the updates...prernas monologues are the single most torturous thing on the planet for me 🤢 so is her nakli revenge. N I wont watch it. 

Mr bajajs monologue ..that pre has to face it alone and decide for herself is the single most sane dialogue I read in the update 👏 Also "meri hitler ka Phone hai"..ooiii ooooiiiii I am getting more and more confident that pre will choose mr bajaj this time , at the end of it all..and my anulika will be left alone 

I just want to ask u...

Let Pre and Anu be together play there Sindoor , dupatta , saving game and we should and ask for new couples as in Komo and Bajaj....yaar woh dono toh keher dekhenge...😆

But yess nothing beats #BajRag.

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤪😆

Happy Holi Peoplesss....

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks mod for updating! what the updater is not online 😲they were online around  30 mins or so back to do an update in beyhadh2 forum 😆

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Appy Ji , for updating those important parts by Ur own effort . appreciate it 👍🏼