Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Amelia's secret is out finally. Now that Karan knows he will be there to take care of her.

Geet does need to see a therapist. It will help.

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update..

Amelia's told her disease to  Karan ..

Karan consoled  her..

Daadima enquired about  Geet therapy ..

Waiting for next update..

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

now whos dis arun mehra?.....why araina soooooooooo tensed?........meera is right.........everything falling apart.......everybody is having something going in their lives..........

lovely update............

loved it...........

maansi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ch 125

Both are returning to normalcy.

Dadima's visit is favorable for maaneet but not living in India

Want Maan and Geet to behave and live like a normal couple

And we assume that might happen in short time

As with Dadima with them it's possible

Sometimes we need catalyst

And Dadima is one

Karan knows all about Amelia now 

Hope they will come out strongly from their destiny

Now their family really seem to be in trouble as Meer said

Lovely update

Waiting for the next

-MishtyBlue- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hello dear.. 

Thank you so much for updating in IF again. 

I tried to read the chapters from your blog but it was password protected. 

From noe onwards, i will make sure. I like each and every chapter and comment as well. 

Chapter 119

Iam really unable to see my most lovable characters in pain. I so wish geet jus hears out maan and both try to go back to normalcy. But its really tough when they miss the most precious part of their beautiful life. 

Eager to read how they will overcome this rought phase of life

Chapter 120

Whenever I read chapters including Taz and Sanjana, i feel geets's Old girl gang. I just hooe these girls make some change in their life. Nice chapter 

Chapter 121

Finally the best characters bared themselves without anyones probe.. Twist and twist.. What meera is going to say to all and what amelia is hiding... Really eager to read further. 

Chapter 122

Yaar the suspense on Amelia is killing me.. Eager to know whats going on with her

Chapter 123, 124,125

Amelia having breast cancer. I didn't expect this kind of twist.. Maaneet trying to be back

To normal and Dadima visit wilk be great help for them. Meera being pregnant.. 

Looking forward for further chapters to read. 

As i always say, you are one amazing Writer. Keep up with your good works.. Iam a great fan of FFY and Nikah

payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Fabulous part. Maan and Geet are blessed to have Dadima with them as she is the one who can bring them back to normal  life, happy and supportive.  Wondering why Meera is so much worried about her pregnancy. Finally Amelia has opened up to Karan about her illness and happy that he is there to help her out. Love all the couples in this story and the way you have crafted them. 

scorpiodreams thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Episode 125

I am happy to see maan and Daadi conversations. They both are support system for each other. Together they can pull geet out of the depression. 

My heart goes for meera and vikrant. They just started to work hard and be responsible but are now left alone to deal with positive and negative emotions at present. Meera would have enjoyed this phase of her life under different circumstances. 

I cannot imagine what goes through Amelia and Karan. They both are strong individuals but it is very natural instinct to fear and feel confused. Please dont separate them ever.

Hope whatever is bothering Araina will be sorted out sooner. 

One saving grace is all pairs are atleast together in this ordeal. Togetherness is strength.

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi

You didn't shared password after part 151 with me and I had sent massage to u also that will comment in better way now if you didn't like my previous comments.

Hope to get positive response 

Waiting for your revert

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: akkub.92

Hi

You didn't shared password after part 151 with me and I had sent massage to u also that will comment in better way now if you didn't like my previous comments.

Hope to get positive response 

Waiting for your revert

Hi 

As explained in my notes, anyone from chapter 140+ will need to join my Facebook group and I’ll add you into the Facebook messenger group. If you don’t have Facebook then you’d have to await until the chapters are posted here though that would take some time. Reason being is PMing is taking a lot more of time. Whereas messenger is instant. 

Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Isolophiliac00

Reserved for my comment..😃

I loved this update..

Finally amelia tells karan about her cancer and as expected karan apologizes for his stupidity.. I hope they both stay strong and together in this whole fight.. this is going to be extremely difficult and they should take as much support as possible..

So meera is pregnant..I wonder why she didn't tell daadima??

Maan and daadima being worried for geet❤️.. I hope daadima talks to geet but doesn't say anything unknowingly that hurts geet.. she's been vulnerable for quite some time.. though these two are getting back..😳

who's arun mehra now.. what happened with ariana in london??

Waiting for next update..😃 thanks for this one🤗