Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

Meenu forgets one thing - Mishti and Kuhu when either is drunk, they become so lovey-dovey... Remember Kuhu kissing Mishti and saying I love you after her suicide attempt.

Cheesy hi Sahi, Abir knows how to exert his haq on Mishti - when he said sar se paav tak Abir mein rang chuki ho... Though Mishti brushes them away taking it lightly. She always cherishes such moments when Abir admits she is his...

Looking at Kunal and Abir conversation it seems Abir knows that Mishti and Kuhu doesn't like each other much...

Precap... I will wait for tomorrow for the full movie. Trailer se kaam Nahin chalega

Word. ....😳

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Okay.....this myt be unpopular opinion here..I liked the episode.😃

I felt this drama is gearing up for its climax.

You know some one has mentioned in the forum I think Uru thatin the RV house both the sisters will be made to feel 'apna'. And the brothers are trying to make both of them feel apna without abandoning one 

And I dnt think Kuhu will be able to hide her insecurities further. She is unraveling. Now it will take one more spark and she will be done. Her guilt and frustration is too much for her to handle.

And I am liking how Mishti treated Kuhu today when Abir asked her to say something. Even she was able to khul ke express that she didn't trust Kuhu.

Somehow I found it positive that both of them were not faking it, like they used to do infront of Maheshwaris.

Also everyone esp Abir and Kunal acknowledged that all is not rosy betwen the two sisters. Warna I was starting to think how can everyone be so clueless??.😆

One more thing .......

Both the couples had convo in their room.😲 And here I thought they never saw each other in their rooms😆

Both of them concentrated on making their wives feel better. Thank God

Nanko tho Abir se bhi aage nikal gaya.....waah......😆

It was more lighthearted .....and I liked it😃

And I liked the fact that RVs tried maintain balance between the two sisters instead of expecting one to adjust always. 

Baaki.....

I liked abhinal scenes🤔😆and mishbir scenes too.

Ohhh......I am.excited abt the precap🥳....Mishti is drunk for the first time in this show.....

Both mishku called out Meenu 🤣Big ben and dragon saas🤣

Bold - Mish is drunk 

Not watched epi yet 

But ye sunke man prasanna ho gaya 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Bold - Mish is drunk 

Not watched epi yet 

But ye sunke man prasanna ho gaya 

Lol.....I was wishing for this since long back.....ab wish pura hogaya tho.....I am happy.....🥳

Aishu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Parul might trigger mishti outburst... 

The way kuhu is behaving with parul... She might say something bad about parul.. And then mishti will slap her in front of everyone

Nah I think it will be Abir, Mishti respects Parul becuase of Abir. I feel like Kunal's truth will come out badly, and Abir will put it all on himself triggering a break in RV household. The reason being, like Nanu said, Abir is the "Jaan" of that household, and his breakdown is necessary for KuKu to be apart from each other and then come back, and for Meenu's redemption.  

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aishu13

Nah I think it will be Abir, Mishti respects Parul becuase of Abir. I feel like Kunal's truth will come out badly, and Abir will put it all on himself triggering a break in RV household. The reason being, like Nanu said, Abir is the "Jaan" of that household, and his breakdown is necessary for KuKu to be apart from each other and then come back, and for Meenu's redemption.  

hmm...ho sakata... 

Chalo ab woh din dur nahi hai....

😊

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Good morning everyone,

After watching the episode, I noticed something from holi dahan Mish and kunal are twinning and Abir and kuhu are twinning. I was wondering about the standing position during the Mish kuhu slap fest where Abir was standing by Kuhu and Kunal by Misthi. Later, both the men were trying to pacify their respective women. But I expect more from Abir.
It simply means out in public Abir will standby Kuhu for family ki Ekta... (like mom like son) and kunal will standby Mishti. However, behind the four walls Abir will try to pacify Misthi. I think Mishti is confused totally about Abir and his needs. Yes she know that he loves his family and wanted to stay and be with them. today, she said sorry to him for not apologising to kuhu and for walking away from kuku room, proves that she assumes that Abir will not standby her when it comes to his family Ka Ekta... I think she still has that fear. “Tum apno ke liye laduthey ho aur main sach ke liye”

Maybe that is one of the reasons for her to not confide in him. 

So it is better for us to buckle up with more tolerance because this bro-code and jab is here to stay. Also, I don’t think Abir will decide to leave RVs even if he comes to know about kuhu and her khaands. 

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

@bold best part of the episode.

Abir ko sirf Mishti ke baal hi pasand hai, toh kya karen? We need to stop expecting anything more Cool. It's not going to happen.

Janmashtami challenge was actually fun. This one was ridiculous! 

yaar I don’t under one thing

these two dumb couples are married

n love marriage it is

specially mishBir fought tooth n nail to be together

now they are singing keep aankh maaru 🤪really🤪

who’s sitting in the writing desk I want to know does that writer know what AFTER MARRIAGE romance is🤪

Just bickering n doing dumb challenges

n still Abhir is pataooing choori 🤬

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Good morning everyone,

After watching the episode, I noticed something from holi dahan Mish and kunal are twinning and Abir and kuhu are twinning. I was wondering about the standing position during the Mish kuhu slap fest where Abir was standing by Kuhu and Kunal by Misthi. Later, both the men were trying to pacify their respective women. But I expect more from Abir.
It simply means out in public Abir will standby Kuhu for family ki Ekta... (like mom like son) and kunal will standby Mishti. However, behind the four walls Abir will try to pacify Misthi. I think Mishti is confused totally about Abir and his needs. Yes she know that he loves his family and wanted to stay and be with them. But today, she asked him sorry for not apologising to kuhu and to walk away from kuku room, proves that she assumes that Abir will not standby her when it comes to his family Ka Ekta... 

So it is better for us to buckle up with more tolerance because this bro-code and jab is here to stay. Also, I don’t think Abir will decide to leave RVs even if he comes to know about kuhu and her khaands. 

Aisa mat bolo yaar..plz give some nice comments abt abir getting angry on Kuhu..not this..I can't handle this..my tolerance level is decreasing day by day..

Aishu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Good morning everyone,

It simply means out in public Abir will standby Kuhu for family ki Ekta... (like mom like son) and kunal will standby Mishti. However, behind the four walls Abir will try to pacify Misthi. I think Mishti is confused totally about Abir and his needs. Yes she know that he loves his family and wanted to stay and be with them. But today, she asked him sorry for not apologising to kuhu and to walk away from kuku room, proves that she assumes that Abir will not standby her when it comes to his family Ka Ekta... 

Yeah I don't think Abir will leave the house due to that, there must be something big that will shake up the household. I don't think Mishti is confused by Abir, that is just her insecurities talking, she tried telling BP the same as well. It is good that Mishti does not realize that one of her flaws is that she does not communicate, but expects everyone around her to communicate to her. This flaw has cost her a lot, and she still has not rectified (this is good btw). I feel like there will soon be a track that will show her the mirror on this flaw.

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I enjoyed the Holi episode. Mishbir are always fun to watch. I just ignored all the Kuhu/Jasmeet parts.

At some parts I got Naanu vibes from Abir.