New shows hello hi... Old shows bye bye ?

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I knew it ! Actually not only KHKT and Sanjivani. Very soon starplus will be ending there other shows Yrkkh, Yrphk, Yjhjk, Kzk and who knows Yhc too in the future. They are planning for a complete revamp and to bring it asap they are meddling every show's script right now. Kzk took a very rushed leap which wasnt suppose to happen soon, Yrkkh too was suppose to take the BIGGEST LEAP lol according to the producer but it didnt, Yrphk is currently getting butchered too as well. 

I knew as a lot of new productions houses are busy in making limited series tv shows for Starplus plus few shows from Shashi sumeet productions one's name is "Love you Zindagi" is on initial stage and one sci fi show is on its editing phase. 

It clearly looks like Starplus wants to end the existing shows as they want a complete revamp in their channel to attract the new viewers for watching their limited series fiction.

I wont any create any hype but it looks KHKT's season 2 is also coming soon as the way Rohit uttered on the last scene that "Jahaan Tum Wahaan Hum" i have a feeling that channel is planning for a second season. If they are really planning second season then i think it will revolve around the new plotline of Rohit and Sonakshi balances their career after having kids. Its my thinking so pls dont have any hopes.

So the order could be like firstly KHKT & Sanjivani will end, then Jinn, then Kzk, then Yrphk and at the end their will be a grand ending of Yrrkh or maybe introduction of next gen but the title and show could be new. 

Only Yhc & Nazar 2 is left. I dont know about Yhc but Nazar 2 is probably a limited series guess only for 3 to 4 months. Dadi amma and dil jaise are also limited series shows. Anyway dont know whats coming next for us !

Will not talk about Anupuma as i am least bothered about a show which is remaked into 6 regional languages. Loool !

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RonakshiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

I knew it ! Actually not only KHKT and Sanjivani. Very soon starplus will be ending there other shows Yrkkh, Yrphk, Yjhjk, Kzk and who knows Yhc too in the future. They are planning for a complete revamp and to bring it asap they are meddling every show's script right now. Kzk took a very rushed leap which wasnt suppose to happen soon, Yrkkh too was suppose to take the BIGGEST LEAP lol according to the producer but it didnt, Yrphk is currently getting butchered too as well. 

I knew as a lot of new productions houses are busy in making limited series tv shows for Starplus plus few shows from Shashi sumeet productions one's name is "Love you Zindagi" is on initial stage and one sci fi show is on its editing phase. 

It clearly looks like Starplus wants to end the existing shows as they want a complete revamp in their channel to attract the new viewers for watching their limited series fiction.

I wont any create any hype but it looks KHKT's season 2 is also coming soon as the way Rohit uttered on the last scene that "Jahaan Tum Wahaan Hum" i have a feeling that channel is planning for a second season. If they are really planning second season then i think it will revolve around the new plotline of Rohit and Sonakshi balances their career after having kids. Its my thinking so pls dont have any hopes.

So the order could be like firstly KHKT & Sanjivani will end, then Jinn, then Kzk, then Yrphk and at the end their will be a grand ending of Yrrkh or maybe introduction of next gen but the title and show could be new. 

Only Yhc & Nazar 2 is left. I dont know about Yhc but Nazar 2 is probably a limited series guess only for 3 to 4 months. Dadi amma and dil jaise are also limited series shows. Anyway dont know whats coming next for us !

Will not talk about Anupuma as i am least bothered about a show which is remaked into 6 regional languages. Loool !

P.S : Please dont make this thread a war ground. Peacefully discuss whatever you want to.

I wish whatever you said comes true for ITV.That can really bring a big positive change for everyone including actors 

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don’t think so. YRKKH will continue forever and ever. Lol 😆

Prolly you’d see a new generation soon now that they have zero story left for current leads. 

About KZK, if this leap doesn’t work, Ekta will bring new show to replace it. Who knows. She might even keep trying to get the numbers. She is so obsessed with that show. Lol 😆

YHC will at least run for a year. 

YRHPK is doing well and will continue ig. 
Jinn’s fall has begun already. It might meet Kulfii’s fate soon. 
Dadi Amma and Dil Jaise Dhadke are not going to last long looking at their TRPs. I have no clue how Anupama is going to fair. It might do decent at least I guess since you have mentioned that the show has already been remade into 6 languages. They don’t remake unless the show is a success. 
About KHKT’s second season, I doubt it. I think you are reading too much in between the lines. 
I just don’t want people to build false hopes only to be shattered again. Sandiip also made it clear that KHKT is a closed chapter which he doesn’t want to revisit. 

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RonakshiFan

I wish whatever you said comes true for ITV.That can really bring a big positive change for everyone including actors 

Not only starplus every channel needs to take this initiative then only we will see a change in ITV. Hopefully i wish everything falls in place according to my article coz i can see it very well every show under scanner. But my heart says before it gets too late Starplus will bring back the KHKT's 2nd season otherwise they wont be able to attract new viewers as KHKT started with an initiative of changing the stereotypes of ITV. By the way, Sony too wasn't interested in bringing back KRPKAB and the PH too started working on a new show but fans immense pressure lead them to come back with a finite second season of 50 epis. So nothing is impossible.

https://twitter.com/khktt456/status/1236847127247982592?s=09

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago
YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

P.S : Please dont make this thread a war ground. Peacefully discuss whatever you want to.

More like  Only say things that the thread maker wants to hear

Lol. 😆
Shayad ye comment bhi hide kiya jayega by thread creator. Lol 🤣

Shanjh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Also the most latest update is, KHKT ke set ko SP haath nahii lagane wala hain for coming 2 months. Whereas Spoiler Didi said ki show ka shooting khatam hone ke within 3-4 days, they usually dismantle everything. I don't understand what's happening. Kya chal raha hain SP ke dimaag main. 

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanjh

Also the most latest update is, KHKT ke set ko SP haath nahii lagane wala hain for coming 2 months. Whereas Spoiler Didi said ki show ka shooting khatam hone ke within 3-4 days, they usually dismantle everything. I don't understand what's happening. Kya chal raha hain SP ke dimaag main. 

@BOLD I think then there's a possibility of second season. Otherwise they would dismantled everything till now. I am waiting for the final episode coz until the final episode airs we will not get any info about the second season. 

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanjh

In that she also mentioned the producers pay the rent fur the set.. if that's the case Why did the producer rush shoot and wrapped up the show like he did? BDs killing the last few episodes🤢

@TM. Really wish what you guess becomes a reality. It's unfair to see all the shitty shows that are continuing despite the poor story, pathetic acting and execution. KHKT deserves to be on air.. 

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mthiru

In that she also mentioned the producers pay the rent fur the set.. if that's the case Why did the producer rush shoot and wrapped up the show like he did? BDs killing the last few episodes🤢

@TM. Really wish what you guess becomes a reality. It's unfair to see all the shitty shows that are continuing despite the poor story, pathetic acting and execution. KHKT deserves to be on air.. 

Thankyou Mthiru. We all want a positive change in ITV and the change should start from SP. No pathetic scripts and poor acting. We need to stand up infront of the world just like how we are getting for our online content i want it to happen with Tv also.

Pyaricetamol thumbnail

Sorry i had hided your comment. 

Awww. I didnt knew it will hurt on your a $$ like that. 😭

I am glad u came to know that i can hide your comments. 🤣🤣🤣

Man.This is something else.Are mods active in this forum or they are sleeping..In almost every thread,you bully people who have a differing opinion.And I've seen the comment by YHCstan before you hid it. That was respectful and she said people should not keep their hopes high for second season otherwise they would be disappointed again..What's wrong in that comment exactly?

Also you are pretty hypocritical. In Sanjivani forum,you used to always say that the show should go offair and the ML should be replaced( which I kinda agree because that show was shit).. But when Sidisha fans used to ask you to maintain so called "positivity" in the forum, you used to say that in a forum you should make peace with opposing opinions and told them to open a separate AT if they want to hear only positive things..

And here in this forum, you are basically bullying each and every person who is of an opposing opinion..Double standards huh. Please apply your own advice and change the title of the thread as *positive people only*.That would help. Go on hide this comment too👏