Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Shetty deserves the backlash for his sneering comment. He said it for public consumption and cannot go back on it. It's so full of misogyny and reeks of sexism.

Not only does Katrina have huge fan following, she has great relations with most people in BW. They are going to support her.

It seems Shetty is not confident of the mess called Suryavanshi he made, so he is using this as scapegoat

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Once again, women need to learn to take it to the chin and stop making a big issue out of such stupid things.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lulzbolly

Once again, women need to learn to take it to the chin and stop making a big issue out of such stupid things.

This story could easily be a story about a actor who is being selfish and vain on sets wasting time on stuff  that won’t matter for the end product. Maybe in Rohits mind that’s what it is 😂 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 4 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ass_Hole

This is what he wanted. He wanted to create controversy with this statement and he got that. Looks like he's confident about his film after seeing the underperformance of Baaghi 3. Akshay movies always look like they are gonna end up being big at box office, but his bar just doesn't go above 200 Crores.

If this film which backed up by this big universe fails to do 200 Crore than Akki is the biggest choke artist I’ve ever seen 🤣

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Because u r not an actress and this insult wasn't directed at you......Imagine you are working on an IT project with 4 other people....ur project director says in the meeting...the project went very well....Nora wanted to redo some of her part but I told her not to do it because what she does doesn't matter in the bigger scheme of things...How would that make u feel...I am not being personal but just because u said u don't feel offended just trying put it in a scenario that most of us common people would understand.

This analogy doesn't seem appropriate for what Rohit has said, Rohit was talking about one scene in a movie where Ajay from Singham, RS from Simba and Akshay from SV are in one frame, other two actors won't be in whole movie they are doing a cameo, it's obvious the focus will be on them, who knew Katrina blinked in that scene?

I am not in IT sector but in my projects with ANYONE be it the Manager, if I misquote a quotation or miscalculate something, there will be a problem, and my boss would fire me in front of everyone for a little mistake can take your job in real world. 

if Katrina fell down or something then I can understand asking for retake of an expensive scene, moreover the actress hasn't been acting in any of her movies, she has problem with one blink, why didn't she bother actually acting in her movies? If I was as bad as her in my job, they would have thrown me out with worse words, that's how corporate world is, they are not nice to people. 

It just sucks that feminists raise these stupid issues when there are actual issues in the world and lower the bar for themselves 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago
YourCat thumbnail

After Katrina's comment, this trend was apt, shame on him and other guys who keep quiet and can never stand up for a woman. Katrina has commented though she left out the part "how can you say this" which apparently was her answer to RS. 

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

They really look down on Kat. During Bharat promotions, Salman made it his duty to trash Priyanka and Kat to do a little cleanup. Now this