Shame on you Rohit Shetty’ trends After Remark On Katrina - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

There's no need to make this about men & women. Feminists ko bas bahana chahiye. Even if it was the main Villian in the back Ground blinking, Shetty would've said the same thing. No one's re-shooting a very very expensive blast scene for someone in the background. KAT should've never asked. Actors prep heavily for these ONE TAKE scenes like cars flying & blasts. Lots of money goes into these scenes & it's imperative to get it right the first time around. 

maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaditi123

There's no need to make this about men & women. Feminists ko bas bahana chahiye. Even if it was the main Villian in the back Ground blinking, Shetty would've said the same thing. No one's re-shooting a very very expensive blast scene for someone in the background. KAT should've never asked. Actors prep heavily for these ONE TAKE scenes like cars flying & blasts. Lots of money goes into these scenes & it's imperative to get it right the first time around. 

omg why bash feminists for this 🤣 there are self-declared anti-feminist members here also criticising Rohit because what he said was just rude, man!

Edited by jhopadpatti - 4 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

i'm sure if even the male actors blinked then rohit would probably tell them that there is no need reshoot such an expensive scene, but its his response to katrina which wasn't right, he said nobody would notice her in the scene, which implies that people are looking at the male actors and not her, there was no need for him to say that to her, he could have just said to her that no one will notice her blinking in such a scene 

he should have also thought about katrina before revealing this in the interview, katrina might not want people to know about this, and now she will probably get asked about it 

Edited by zara321 - 4 years ago

I don't care if Shetty wouldn't have said NO to the male actors but said NO to Kat....he is the director and its his job to see what needs a redo and what doesn't....but he is cheap and disrespectful person for coming out and telling this to media....that was MEANT to disrespect Kat for no fault of hers.....she had full right to ask to reshoot if she thought she wasn't looking good and Shetty being the director had the full right to say no....both happened and would have been the end of story....then his coming out and telling this to media to make a joke of Katrina is unacceptable and I hope he is bashed for it like no tomm....everyone is bashed...why should this sorry excuse of a person be not bashed.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think this might have been shot in front of a green screen because in the interview Shetty actually says they had already done four retakes and Kat wanted one more.  

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Boring Movie promotions lolEdited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Why's everything an issue? I am a woman and I didn't feel anything misogynistic about his comment. It's his so called Cop Universe and a scene where his 3 leads are together, why would anyone look at Katrina blinking? If we say 3 top actresses are in one frame and a male actors asks for reshoot because he blinked and director says that none will notice it because in this particular scene where 3 important characters from his 3 different movies are making an appearance. 

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Why's everything an issue? I am a woman and I didn't feel anything misogynistic about his comment. It's his so called Cop Universe and a scene where his 3 leads are together, why would anyone look at Katrina blinking? If we say 3 top actresses are in one frame and a male actors asks for reshoot because he blinked and director says that none will notice it because in this particular scene where 3 important characters from his 3 different movies are making an appearance. 

He should've used better wording. Also he had no business outing this before the media. 

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

He should've used better wording. Also he had no business outing this before the media. 

What I understand is that he thinks this Cop Universe of his a marvel universe level thing for India, why would anyone notice an unimportant character when Iron man, captain Marvel and Hulk are in the same frame? That's what he was trying to say or boast about, it has nothing to do with Katrina being a woman 🤦‍♀️ but people make everything about sex and that's why none takes feminism seriously, I am not defending him or his words but I genuinely didn't think it was offensive to women in any way 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NoraSM

What I understand is that he thinks this Cop Universe of his a marvel universe level thing for India, why would anyone notice an unimportant character when Iron man, captain Marvel and Hulk are in the same frame? That's what he was trying to say or boast about, it has nothing to do with Katrina being a woman 🤦‍♀️ but people make everything about sex and that's why none takes feminism seriously, I am not defending him or his words but I genuinely didn't think it was offensive to women in any way 

It was humiliating to tell someone off that way, nobody deserves that kind of insult. Also why did he tell this in front of the whole world?