Hi/Rishta Tera Mera-Lyrics Translation

Posted: 4 years ago

Hi. It's my first time join this forum. 

A friend of mine from Russia recommended me the Drama Barrister Babu. She said that a Fansub in Russia is currently translate this Drama. And her and many people are loving this Drama so much.

I'm a member of another Fansub. I started to translate this Drama into Portuguese. I like to ask, if it is not a problem for someone translate the song Rishta Tera Mera into English. I would love to use the translation in the Episodes too. I will give all the credits to that member/members. 

I currently watched the Drama till Episode 8 with my Mom and Sisters and we are loving so Much. The actors Aura and Pravisht are doing a wonderful job playing their roles. In fact, all cast are doing an amazing job.

Thank You.❀️

Hello friend. Welcome to the forum dear. Hope you have a great time with us here. Will definitely try to do it for you. Welcome πŸŽ‰πŸ€—

Originally posted by Home786

Hello friend. Welcome to the forum dear. Hope you have a great time with us here. Will definitely try to do it for you. Welcome πŸŽ‰πŸ€—

Hi friend. I'm sure I will have. Thank You So Much. πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

Neither am I good with translating nor have I tried this before,πŸ€“ so bear with me, but this will let you know what the song meansπŸ˜† 

here d song is for little cutie Bondita and d person she keeps referring as her strength and courage is Anirudh..

Female version: 

https://youtu.be/KbS109kCZIA

Handiya se rasgulle khae, pedon pe imli chakhi, 》ate rasgullas(rasgulla is an indian syrupy dessert made of chenna which is unripened curd cheese) from a pot, climbed up the trees to taste tamarind

Ek patra main vivah ki do sharte likhin,》 wrote 2 conditions for marriage in a letter

Tae kar liya ye maa bina dole na chadhungi, 》 Have decided wont proceed further without my mother

Ladna pada to duniya se lad jaungi, saath dega wo》if needed, I will fight back the world for it, if he is with me

Agar ho honsla mera..》 if he is my courage

Rishta tera mera, rista tera mera 》 relation between you and me, relation between you and me

Rishta tera mera, rista tera mera 》 relation between you and me, relation between you and me

Male version:

https://youtu.be/uNA9Svsox3I

Lad liya tere liye sabse, tujhe bachaya maine, 》 fought back everyone, I have saved you - I have saved you by fighting back everyone

Tujhe pakar kya maine khoe apne sare, 》 By having found you, have I lost my closed ones?

Dil main thi aag jo, dil apna hai jalaya re, 》 had this fire in my heart, resulted in burning my heart

Tute sapne sajenge kaise, neend phir udd gai hai, 》 how will d broken/shattered dreams be up again, sleep has flown away

Jo aya haton mai haat tera 》after your hand came in mine(hand in hand)

Rishta tera mera, rista tera mera 》 relation between you and me, relation between you and me

Rishta tera mera, rista tera mera 》 relation between you and me, relation between you and me

Female version 2:

https://youtu.be/Re4HmUYmp7Y

Dur hai par tera saya hai mujhpe, 》 you are far away but still I am under your shelter

Jane kyu bharosa hai tujhpe 》 don't know why but I have faith in you

Mai nasamajh, gyani hai tu 》 am silly/mindless, you are the wise one

Mai dhul hun, asaman tu, 》 am dust, you are the sky

Mai hun is mitti se hi, villayati babu hai tu, 》 am from this soil, you are from abroad(as in foreign return)

Phir bhi mil hi jaenge, mil jaise saanjh aur savera, 》 still we will meet, just like dusk and dawn

Tu paraya hokar lagta apna sa 》 you feel to be mine despite being alien to me

Female version 3:

https://youtu.be/JzfFXterZhc

Rasmon ka shor bada hai, inse sab hain darate 》there is a lot of noise/unrest due to the rituals, everyone scares me for this

Aese ek mashaal jalake bhed mit jae sare, 》 in this situation glow a mashal- flambeau/ flaming torch which will burn away all the differences.

Thaam kar mere haath ko, kadam saath badhaale 》 lets move forward together by holding my hand

Chal yha se saath mai chalang hum lagaen, karen paar riwazon ka ghera 》 lets leap/jump together over these circles of customs

Edited by mannu_123 - 4 years ago

I only know the above 4 songs. if there is any other you still need a translation for, then please share the link.. members of this forum will help you out πŸ˜Š

Thank You. Thank You So Much for the Translations. πŸ˜Šβ€οΈ

There is one more song. The 1st Male Version of Rishta Tera Mera. It played on Episode 2, when Anirudh arrived at his hometown, Tulsipur. 

After this scene.... It played the 1st Female Version of Rishta Tera Mera. When Bondita was running to delivered her letter to the postman.

One More Time Thank You.❀️

Originally posted by nastyacolors00

Thank You. Thank You So Much for the Translations. πŸ˜Šβ€οΈ

There is one more song. The 1st Male Version of Rishta Tera Mera. It played on Episode 2, when Anirudh arrived at his hometown, Tulsipur. 

After this scene.... It played the 1st Female Version of Rishta Tera Mera. When Bondita was running to delivered her letter to the postman.

One More Time Thank You.❀️

Hope this is the one that you were requesting for πŸ˜Š

Male version2:

https://youtu.be/vHpLogvwkI4

Aja tujhko mitti pukare, pukare chand sitare 》 your soil is calling you, calling are the moon and stars

Aaja ke ye desh hai tera, isko gale lagare 》 calling is your country as it's yours, come and hug them all

Yahi hai pyar tera jo, yahi hai rishte sare, 》 this is all the love that is yours, same as all these relations are

Ja yha pe ek nayi raah banye,

Thode andhere baad savera 》 go make a new path there, after some darkness there will be morning

Yes, it is. Thank You So Much.

Thanks a lot for those detailed translationπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€— it really helped me to understand the essence of those beautiful songs... 

Today's rituals ceremony song πŸ˜Š

Female version4:

https://youtu.be/bQI1FgyRJ7M

Rasmon ka mela yha pe, khel rhe hain sare 》rituals are so many that there seems to be a fair/crowd of them, and everyone seems to be palying around

Aja shamil ho ismai zara, thoda muskura re, 》 join this a little, and smile a little

Mujhze ye rishta jo, aa usse hi saware 》the relation that you have with me, lets decorate/beautify/strengthen it

Chal sayane se thoda nadan ban ja tu, 》instead of being a grown up, let's be little silly

Chod basere asmaan tera 》 leave your home, and the sky is yours(meaning the world is yours and you will achieve all the success)

Rishta tera mera, rishta tera mera 》 relation between you and me, relation between you and me

Rishta tera mera, rishta tera mera 》 relation between you and me, relation between you and me