Frequent Posters

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

not watching the show for many days

but do follow nishika's insta story updates regularly

from what i saw from nishant's story what i think about new entries:

-i feel the elder brother he may be kishore and vardaan's biological dad who may have eloped 

-i saw an lady in the insta story wasnt neha  but neha is shooting for the show so what i think

-i think he cheated his first wife/just left the house as he is angry and the first wife died and after that aj adopted kishore and vardaan

-then the elder brother came back with his second wife(played by neha)

-i think the second wife might be the actual negative one, they will show the elder brother as negative but i think he will change back to positive later 

that's my assumption i maybe wrong πŸ˜†

good theory. I could see that. 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

My pov :

from the start till the very end & beyond Guddan will always be the saas of the family & AJ - The sasur 

That is what is meant to be.

March ka mahina hai, har channel pe har show pe ek hi subject ka gyaan bata jayega...

ab yaha dekhte hai...

Kanishant thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am happy to be playing a positive role in Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega: Sikandar Kharbanda

Sikandar Kharbanda who played the negative Madhav in Naagin 4 will now don a different character in Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega.

09 Mar,2020 10:58:20

I am happy to be playing a positive role for Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega: Sikandar Kharbanda

Sikandar Kharbanda who played one of the main antagonists who came under the wrath of the Naagin in Colors’ Naagin – Bhagya Ka Zehreela Khel has now entered the popular Zee TV show Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega (Shoonya Square).

After playing the negative Madhav in Naagin, Sikandar will turn a new leaf with this role, which will be very subdued and positive.

He will play the role of Akshat’s elder brother Alekh who would have run away from his family at a crucial juncture in his life. Now he will be back to his family and the story will take a new turn.

Says Sikandar, β€œAlekh is a very positive person and sees only the good in everything and everyone. He lacks confidence and lives in the constant guilt of leaving his family. He’s wronged the family in the past and it hurts him even now. And to make up for all the lost time, he overcompensates by taking a back seat in all decisions. He cannot face his own family, but loves them and wants to be accepted by them. His children don’t respect him either. But he is back to make amends.”

Sikandar who is versatile and takes up the negative roles, positive ones and even the comic characters with elan states, β€œThis is a very challenging character and has many layers to it. I am proud to say that, yet again, I am playing a character, unlike all the other ones that I have portrayed before. I am happy to be playing a positive role after playing the negative Madhav in Naagin.”

Way to go, Sikandar!!

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/celebrities/i-am-happy-to-be-playing-a-positive-role-in-guddan-tumse-na-ho-payega-sikandar-kharbanda/2020/03/09

Edited by Kanishant - 4 years ago
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So sokander is dad of Kishore vardhan and rahul thank God ...now finally the mystery is solved ..now we can clearly enjoy the show How In absense of alekh Aj took up his responsibility of the house and children and that how Aj becomes Cha-cha sasur and guddan ultimately Saas of the house ....good one CVS ..at last
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavila

So sokander is dad of Kishore vardhan and rahul thank God ...now finally the mystery is solved ..now we can clearly enjoy the show How In absense of alekh Aj took up his responsibility of the house and children and that how Aj becomes Cha-cha sasur and guddan ultimately Saas of the house ....good one CVS ..at last

that means my guess was right πŸ€”πŸ˜†

kshah1987 thumbnail

Looks like he's a positive person. means his wife is probably the bad one. Also  based on his description, i think he and guddan will get along great. 

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kshah1987

Looks like he's a positive person. means his wife is probably the bad one. Also  based on his description, i think he and guddan will get along great. 

More to his wife u think his second wife is bad the character neha playing
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kshah1987

He is sounding like he has Guddu-like issues i.e. before she married AJ

running away from problems β˜‘

sees good in everything β˜‘

lacks confidence β˜‘

wants acceptance β˜‘

Interesting & as far as I know, koi "thoda nervossiyaa gaye" the....

Interesting πŸ‘πŸΌ

Lekin many layers & challenging role.... too good to be true ? πŸ€“

Bhai apun ko dekhna toh banta hai 

Bas itna samaj rahi hoon... ye permanent nahi hai

& itna jaanti hoon till today under Vaibhav sir's charge show mein koi nahi....nahi khush hai hum koi bhi ashub baatein nahi karenge πŸ˜³

kshah1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

He is sounding like he has Guddu-like issues i.e. before she married AJ

running away from problems β˜‘

sees good in everything β˜‘

lacks confidence β˜‘

wants acceptance β˜‘

Interesting & as far as I know, koi "thoda nervossiyaa gaye" the....

Interesting πŸ‘πŸΌ

Lekin many layers & challenging role.... too good to be true ? πŸ€“

Bhai apun ko dekhna toh banta hai 

Bas itna samaj rahi hoon... ye permanent nahi hai

& itna jaanti hoon till today under Vaibhav sir's charge show mein koi nahi....nahi khush hai hum koi bhi ashub baatein nahi karenge πŸ˜³

I hope its like the bua track. month/two month story max and then they leave. But lets see.