IWMBUZZ: Neha Yadav, Sikandar Kharbanda to enter Guddan(updated@Pg3) - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kshah1987

and who knows, maybe bhaiya sets his eyes on guddan? could happen.

sikander i hav seen hs wrk in madhubala  nd season one  kasauti....he plays negative in comical way....i hav loved hs wrk....esp madhubala....so ya hopefully d drama vl b interestng... 

Sangitaluthra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It will be comical,Overloving AJ and bhaiya Bhabhi pulling Guddans leg ,Angry AJ ,merham Guddan,We can simultaneously get Their baby track also..Lets see..

Sangitaluthra thumbnail

[QUOTE=Sangitaluthra]

It will be comical,Overloving AJ and bhaiya Bhabhi pulling Guddans leg ,Angry AJ ,merham Guddan,We can simultaneously get Their baby track also..Lets see..

Requested Vedanta sir to make it Mon to sat also

Vitasta20 thumbnail

They are coming as Guddan's  bhaiya bhabhi !!

Edited by Vitasta20 - 4 years ago
ALMOST100 thumbnail

No as akshat bhaya and bhabii. Not guddan's 

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

waiting for new entry n track,, hope some more interesting n wish Akshan all time together n not again spoil Akshat jindal character .

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So it seems he is d real brother of AJ per the pics....also nw d drama vl b all about fighting for whose d saas of d house.....all d rights head of d family nd all....in short full on family drama kitchen politics....etc etc....

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RISH1234

So it seems he is d real brother of AJ per the pics....also nw d drama vl b all about fighting for whose d saas of d house.....all d rights head of d family nd all....in short full on family drama kitchen politics....etc etc....

could be but i'm still not convinced he's the real older brother. Maybe cousin. If he's the true older brother then yes i agree. I could see AJ and guddan being kicked out of the house. 

Sangitaluthra thumbnail

[QUOTE=kshah1987]

could be but i'm still not convinced he's the real older brother. Maybe cousin. If he's the true older brother then yes i agree. I could see AJ and guddan being kicked out of the house. 

Better ye banayege naya ashiyaan,Aur Ab to hamari Guddan itni badi actress hai..Akele hain to kya gum hai..Will really like it if it happens...

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

not watching the show for many days

but do follow nishika's insta story updates regularly

from what i saw from nishant's story what i think about new entries:

-i feel the elder brother he may be kishore and vardaan's biological dad who may have eloped 

-i saw an lady in the insta story wasnt neha  but neha is shooting for the show so what i think

-i think he cheated his first wife/just left the house as he is angry and the first wife died and after that aj adopted kishore and vardaan

-then the elder brother came back with his second wife(played by neha)

-i think the second wife might be the actual negative one, they will show the elder brother as negative but i think he will change back to positive later 

that's my assumption i maybe wrong ðŸ˜†