Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

The issue is Akshay pretends to be Holier than thou and he’s really not. I also don’t believe for a second that this man doesn’t drink. There’s no way he doesn’t drink. 

To come to this legendary conclusion, Detective shaitan haiwan jasoos must've researched it. 

Barunash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Each and everyone pretends to be someone else than what they are atleast he is pretending to be good and promoting healthy life style 

There are many people who don’t drink either 

He drinks or not in reality only he knows mere ya kisike believe karne se kya hoga doesn’t change the truth 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Barunash

Each and everyone pretends to be someone else than what they are 

I don’t. I’m authentically organic 

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

LMAO. You are thinking too much. I don't know why you are taking him so seriously. He has gone on record time and again saying that he just cares about money. That's why he does so many films, performances, ads, etc a year. Good content, mediocre content, bad content, usko koi fark nahi padta.

What is there to think about?! As long as he gets money, he doesn't care

Edited by Cookies.. - 4 years ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I understand this, but I don’t think anyone understands what I am saying.

Lots of fitness freaks indulge - Shilpa with her Sunday binge and Tiger once said he eats a whole tub of ice cream

That’s not the issue 

The issue is Akshay pretends to be Holier than thou and he’s really not. I also don’t believe for a second that this man doesn’t drink. There’s no way he doesn’t drink. 

her sunday binge is as authetic as her husband's business ventures..only for the gram..she doesn't eat any of that..all lies..tiger also..he says..but i doubt he does that..

these celebs will never give their real secrets..they want to click with audience and appear relatable hence all this..

even if you ask madhuri today how at 53 she has no wrinkles or lines on her face..she will give a 10 min long answer on how much water she drinks and how healthy she eats but will never say about her cosmetic procedures..

HaariBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He endorsed Thumbs up too. Not anything new here. It is all for money 

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

He is so relatable when he eats Kurkure! It’s not just about the trans fats you know. He is balancing what your heart wants vs what your body needs.

Like, balancing his love for Canada with his desh Bhakti for a foreign land like India. It’s all in the act.