Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daylight thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sleppless

If mouni can play 25 years then reshmi too and reshmi is more beautiful then mouni .reshmi mouni shayantani same age .just shayantani play every role she like sister mother daughter. Age doesn't matter and by the way she doesn't enter the show yet.how can you say that she won't fit the role?let's give her chance and then judge. Even before show start everyone was after nia saying all nasty comments about her.before season 3 surbhi also get abuse but later they like her.my personal view I don't like surbhi as a naagin she did great but her characters was weak as a naagrani.now brinda is the most confused and weak which is sad.writer doing bad job they change the whole naagin story .we all know last 3 naagin season also have mu but not like this season .this season brindev mu is increasing day by day. Now dev will accuse for manyata murder and it's so sad .I don't know why brinda trust vish that much .

@Bold same! let's watch her role first and then judge her, but no people here started calling her aunty etc. Dude just give her chance!!

And Rashamians hate jasmine because she said isko harana hai rather than wishing for Sid's winning.

Just that and nothing against her as a actor but I personally don't like her acting.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Karma strikes !!🀣

Any bigg Boss fan here πŸ˜‰

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaExpression

Karma strikes !!🀣

Any bigg Boss fan here πŸ˜‰

Hi Sneha!! Gud to see you!!

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dr_strange_100

Hi Sneha!! Gud to see you!!

HiπŸ€— great to see here . I don't watch this show. But I will start watching when RD joind

Daylight thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Edit

Edited by Mithu_x - 4 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Well in my opinion Rashmi is perfect casting for this show. Infact there is nothing that Rashmi cannot perform. During BB whenever she was asked to perform acts or dance or anything she would just slay it with grace. These actresses like Jennifer Winget or Shweta Tiwari are so much talented and have grace and dignity in then that's it's  just a delight to watch them. They have learnt a lot from their failures and are so humble.

Jasmine was too much after KKK success. That success and hype and after  getting attention from big director she lost it. She was so mean and salty towards Rashmi in BB. She got her karma and she posted no regrets in her story.πŸ˜† She should learn to be humble and also improvise her acting. There is so much to learn.

Now after watching the promo and episode I was right Rashmi is slaying it. She has natural innocence and seductiveness. She can deliver multiple shades without trying to hard like jasmine.

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Well in my opinion Rashmi is perfect casting for this show. Infact there is nothing that Rashmi cannot perform. During BB whenever she was asked to perform acts or dance or anything she would just slay it with grace. These actresses like Jennifer Winget or Shweta Tiwari are so much talented and have grace and dignity in then that's it's  just a delight to watch them. They have learnt a lot from their failures and are so humble.

Jasmine was too much after KKK success. That success and hype and after  getting attention from big director she lost it. She was so mean and salty towards Rashmi in BB. She got her karma and she posted no regrets in her story.πŸ˜† She should learn to be humble and also improvise her acting. There is so much to learn.

Now after watching the promo and episode I was right Rashmi is slaying it. She has natural innocence and seductiveness. She can deliver multiple shades without trying to hard like jasmine.

Don't bring BB topics here forget it whatever happened there.this is not bb its naagin forum .rashmi is good agree but it doesn't mean everyone else are nothing.jasmin wasn't bad but she just not meant to be naagin nayantara that's all.today I feel like I'm watching uttaran where that nani telling tapasya snatched everything from iccha lol.this naagin actually is not naagin anymore its 60% kzk 30% uttaran and only 10%naagin .so it's a khichdi show lol. 

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

story is not that interesting....kuch bhi hai...

naagin 1  was best  and naagin 3 was  better

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I have my theory. 

SO SHukla physically tried to assault Rashami. He insinuated her to be a pros*** on national TV & none were shown on broadcast.

Rashami threatened Colors/Manisha SHarma for legal action.

They gave huge money & Naagin role to Rashami to stay silent & forgive the criminal SHukla. All for color's damaad Siddharth Shula.

wow great news. A great actress yes!. She does negatives shade so well. I hated her in utaran. Because she played tapayasa to perfection! She won all  major awards over tina incuding best actress ITA!!!

Jasmine was bad in this role. She couldn't justify the demand of role. She is very limited actress . Ekta can be ruthless at times but she did take right decision. Just because your fave is not part of the plan anymore that doesn't means it is flopping. πŸ˜†

Lol concern about Rashmi's age. It is done deal. Get over it. The ageism is pathetic🀒

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago