Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivlove0909 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Naagin know for twists and turn but when am see naagin forum, it's all about their favourite characters and so and so name save show.smiley36

No any actor's bigger then show or story, that's why many big actors shows flops on many channel, films star also give flops in their carriers, coz of bad story. 

Nia VJ or you call BrinDev they giving their best, seance was good, but bad story, and miss understanding not exicute well, show need good exicution. 

If Nayan character shown in show story same.Nayan same like shesha, but sorry adaa is very good as shesha, the character iconic in naagin history, that's why ekta cary this character in S2. Fans assuming their own story. Jasmine good as normal character on tv. She good what she can do, but forcefully trying not good. She might be return how other characters use to return in Naagin, but not show soon. Hope so we can see her again.

Declaim :- Saying as normal viewers not as VJ/Dev fans.

Shivlove0909 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Need to wait what character she play? Not confirm from maker or actors. All articles same copy. Fans say she cast because BB popularity, if popularity is reason then no any good actors liked to replace, after big success. 😆

Agree she not good for Nayan role, but naagin many actors come for shake of Killing/Revenge drama.

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I believe no matter what maker need to improve the story they mess everything. Even trp aunty who love to give gopi bahu show higher TRP they also don't like presents naagin story.i always seen it great story show no matter how great actor they have trp aunty never give them a damn.they are more interested to some aggressive show.

Sleppless thumbnail

Naagin4 Twitter page is crowded with reshmi fan and I will say it's good but bad is they still talk about bb there and still saying bad thing about other actor which is not really nice.they keep saying those and happy because other actor get replaced and they saying its karma which is not nice .reshmi was lead on dil se dil tak but still maker end her character so nothing is permanent. 

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

Started putting down Rashmi here already 🤦‍♀️

The popular newbie you are saying, her show is going off air because of low trp within one month

So the non fictional shows doesn't depend on bb ranking, Rashmi is a finest actress, as per twitter it's not replacement of jasmin, Will wait and watch what role she gonna do.....She wont disappoint anyone for sure 😊

Originally posted by: Mithu_x

That was so mean!

I'm offended.

And everyone knows how BB hyped sana who is good for nothing just did kambal mai fumble and named this as entertainment lol just because they wanted her in new show and that failed miserably.

Rashami is household name since uttran , her claim to fame will never be Bb but uttran. Even my family know her by tapasya only.

And I'm big fan of nia too but hate jasmine.

Originally posted by: rhondasa

Waaat shehnaaz got fame only coz of kambal antics wid sid nd psychotic acts...she can neither sing, dance or act....another ver of paras nd der show is superflop.

Rashami, nia , hina nd even jasmine for that matter shud never be compared to dese fake reality stars.

Waise i like nia and cant wait to c rashami as naagin....uske liya ab naagin serial bhi dekhna padega🙄.

No I’m not putting Rashmi down. Just talking about the online popularity which OG post was talking about.

Online popularity don’t guarantee BARC ratings or else shows like Bepannah, KHKT etc would still be airing.  

Rashmi will defo do justice to Nayantara’s role no doubt in that, Which Imo was not done before. She was really good as Tapasya, and will slay here to.

Edited by Anastasia69 - 4 years ago

Rashmi will do justice to any role but as a 25 year old naah she is not petite like Nia or Jasmin..

Having said that Rashmi is a far better actress she aced the goofy Nikki and superstar pari in PHM and overshadowed the lead Tina in utaran as Tapasya.

Jasmin on the other hand is a very very limited actress whose lack of range is exposed in this show..

Be it tashan ishq, Dil se Dil tak, Dil happy ji she plays the same character of a happy go lucky bubbly girl..no variation no wonder she failed miserably as nayantara

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

No use of bringing popular face. When writing and execution is very bad...... 

Bringing  vishaka back was worst decision..... 

Vishaka fooling everyone , her lurking  dev in  love trap   , creating misunderstanding between leads....and so on.. .. 

Bela , shivanya or shivangi they all made their targets suffer from start here brinda is suffering ..... 

Just recently I saw brinda being pregnant??  Why ??? 

Cast is great but  writing 💩

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
Sleppless thumbnail

If mouni can play 25 years then reshmi too and reshmi is more beautiful then mouni .reshmi mouni shayantani same age .just shayantani play every role she like sister mother daughter. Age doesn't matter and by the way she doesn't enter the show yet.how can you say that she won't fit the role?let's give her chance and then judge. Even before show start everyone was after nia saying all nasty comments about her.before season 3 surbhi also get abuse but later they like her.my personal view I don't like surbhi as a naagin she did great but her characters was weak as a naagrani.now brinda is the most confused and weak which is sad.writer doing bad job they change the whole naagin story .we all know last 3 naagin season also have mu but not like this season .this season brindev mu is increasing day by day. Now dev will accuse for manyata murder and it's so sad .I don't know why brinda trust vish that much .

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If my rash is entering I am gonna tune in with naagin again!!

Sleppless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

No I’m not putting Rashmi down. Just talking about the online popularity which OG post was talking about.

Online popularity don’t guarantee BARC ratings or else shows like Bepannah, KHKT etc would still be airing.  

Rashmi will defo do justice to Nayantara’s role no doubt in that, Which Imo was not done before. She was really good as Tapasya, and will slay here to.

Yes agree but her fan are not I'm kind of sad to read their comments on Twitter hope those don't come here to mess.

Online popularity dosen't count it's just young generation who dont watch tv but watch everything from internet. 

If online popularity count then KHKT would never go off air,IPKKND and lot other show would never went off air.