Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Kat really seems head over heels in love with Vicky...But million dollar question, does Vicky really love her?🤔

Damn, after numerous number of heartbreaks Kat had faced, now I really want that she gets a guy whom she really deserves. But don't know why this Vicky guy doesn't really seem that convincing at all. He even left his former GF just to date Kat.

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Holi shit

Edited by M0DERATOR - 4 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I really like this couple, dunno why

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Kat really seems head over heels in love with Vicky...But million dollar question, does Vicky really love her?🤔

Damn, after numerous number of heartbreaks Kat had faced, now I really want that she gets a guy whom she really deserves. But don't know why this Vicky guy doesn't really seem that convincing at all. He even left his former GF just to date Kat.

I don’t know if he loves her, but he certainly seems in love with the idea of being Katrina Kaif’s boyfriend.  And who knows?  That might be enough for both of them to keep going for a while, or forever.  Odds are very strong that Katrina will always remain a bigger star and a much bigger deal in Bollywood than him so he’ll probably stick to her.   

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Didn’t They ban Holi this year?

iheartu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I don’t know if he loves her, but he certainly seems in love with the idea of being Katrina Kaif’s boyfriend.  And who knows?  That might be enough for both of them to keep going for a while, or forever.  Odds are very strong that Katrina will always remain a bigger star and a much bigger deal in Bollywood than him so he’ll probably stick to her.   

Kat better know what she is getting into and not diving into this equation to escape loneliness. Vicky is getting his foothold in the industry and just starting out with his stardom. Hope it is more than infatuation from his side.

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

bold same for rk during apkgk days when she was number one actress and he has yet to give a single clean hit. He always looked like in awe of her during those days. she compromised her career later on for him. I hope she knows what she is doing this time around

Katrina is quite weak when it comes to dating and falling in love related things. She is very vulnerable. 

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

she has always dated the wrong guys..and this one does not seem any better

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

bold same for rk during apkgk days when she was number one actress and he has yet to give a single clean hit. He always looked like in awe of her during those days. she compromised her career later on for him. I hope she knows what she is doing this time around

Katrina is quite weak when it comes to dating and falling in love related things. She is very vulnerable. 

Hopefully this time she’s getting into it with her eyes wide open.  She did say all the right things on KWK as far as finding her own happiness and she can’t expect others to make her happy.  But she’s herself is definitely in love with the idea of love and having her one happily ever after.  Nothing wrong in that except with Katrina she tends to believe the wrong guy will give her that happily ever after.  

Yea it’s easy to see shades of Ranbir in Vicky in the context of this relationship.