Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtiNew thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Can anyone give me the surety that RB won't wear those heavy clothing in Kolkata???🤔

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

No.. buy every single red dupatta first and red sarees as well.. if there are no dupatta then they can use pullou.. 

How will you stop pallu of saree from flying that she is wearing already.. buying all red fabrics won't help.. she came prepared from London.. she has no sindoor in her maang.. so m expecting sindoor will also land on free runway (mang) along with dupatta

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Hello People

Another Update

Zyada kuch kar nahi payi 

Boring hai

But kya karun

Sorry before hand for any offense

Oppo was going to retort when Shru came. She looked at them standing there carelessly and got agitated. “you both are here chilling with no care in the world while I am searching for you both since when. WTH guys!” 

Oppo knew Shru’s anger was justified but obviously on Ankie and not on her so “Shru I know you are angry but what to do yaar. I searched for this girl everywhere and I find her fighting with Asad in one of the corners of the corridor.” Oppo said. 

“wait a minute Asad? Is it Asad Ahmed khan?” Shru asked frantically as he was the only person whom she knew having this name Asad was going to be here. “I just know the name yaar. Mujhe surname ka pata nahi.” Oppo said surprised at Shru’s agitated behaviour. 

Shru sighs and takes out her mobile after sometime when Ankie was irritated with this silence Shru spoke up showing her mobile screen to the duo Infront of her. “Is that Asad looking exactly like the man on the left side of the stage?” 

Oppo looked at the picture and recognised Asad while Ankie was looking here and there as if she was least interested in these things. “yes Shru; he is only the Asad I saw.” Oppo said with confidence. “WTH Ankie tu ne Asad hmmed khan ke upar chillaya? Are you out of your mind? The Asad Ahmed khan. One of the biggest and most ruthless entrepreneurs of not only India but also the world? What made you become so imprudent?” Shru exclaimed with exasperation in her voice slightly laced with dread. 

Now this made Ankie angry. Not on Shru but on her praises for that mister Akdu. “wait a minute Shru first of all that mr Akdu doesn’t deserve such praises. Second why the hell I am imprudent when it was, he who started? And I aint scared of him. He can’t do anything with me. 

“Yes, yes blame Mr Khan for your folly and even if he spares you by the grace of almighty. But you won’t be spared by his brother Mr Rishabh Bajaj.” Shru said now almost on the verge of asphyxiating Ankie. 

“Wait what. Rishabh Bajaj. Like the Rishabh Bajaj will hurt me? His beloved sister? Huh; no ways.” Ankie said with smugness. “WTH! For the first thing yes Rishabh Bajaj and second I clearly remember he has only one sister that is Mishti Bajaj. And I remember neither is your name Mishti nor is your surname Bajaj.” Shru said with scepticism. 

Before Ankie could clear her doubt Oppo spoke up. “I know Shru it may sound weird but trust me she is actually his sister. When she hugged and called him her brother, he acknowledged her and regarded her as his sister.” Oppo said but Shru wasn’t satisfied with the answer and looked at Ankie with eyes full of questions.

Scene change to Mishti and Shona

Both were going to India today so didn’t have any classes or lectures. The teachers were unhappy to lose two of their best students. One in academics while other in non-academics. Mishti and Suhani were packing their bags when Suhani got a call from her dada. This scared her as she thought he had got the news of their visit to the garden during curfew time. She showed her mobile to Mishti who as always was chilled and asked her to pick it up. Suhani picked up the call and as formality said “Hello Dada! Any specific reason you called?” Her Pavan Dada if any other day would have taunted her formal tone but today, he was not in the right mind frame.

“Suhani you both won’t be going to Kolkata directly. You will be going to Mumbai first and then you will leave for Kolkata from there with Alex and Dhiraj. Dhiraj got his scholarship in a prestigious college there and luckily, it’s just a kilometre away from your high school. So, in Mumbai celebrations and then off to Kolkata. I am a bit busy right now so wont pick up the call. Ask Alex if you have any queries. Safe journey to both of you. Hope you enjoy in Mumbai and safely reach Kolkata.” Saying this Pavan da kept the call before listening Suhani. 

She was staring at the now blank screen of the mobile. “Bol kya bola Dada. Obviously, he didn’t say anything about our escapade. Tere shakal se dikh raha hai. Ab bol kya bola unhe.” Mishti asked while folding her clothes. “We aren’t going to Kolkata…………” Suhani started only to be cut off by Mishti 

“What? Aise kaise yaar. I was looking forward to meet Rishu bhai and Bhaijaan. Yaar ye galat. Ye……….” “Abey express train apna muh na puri kahani sunne se pehle matt khola kar. Hum Kolkata jaa rahe hai par pehle Mumbai hokar jayenge. The private jet jo AJ ne bheja hai uske pilot ko pata hai.” Suhani said interrupting her rants. 

“Oh, aisa bol na tu. Kya mujhe dara diya tune.” Mishti said to Suhani who shook her head in disappointment and murmured “Bolne degi tu toh main bolun na” Mishti seeing her like this raised her eyebrow and asked “Kuch kaha tune?” “Nahi kuch nahi. Chal hume principle sir bula rahe the. Baaki teachers aur sir se milne ke baad jaana hai.” Suhani said while Mishti nodded having nothing to say for the moment.

Scene change to Meenakshi. Switzerland

It was nine o’clock in Switzerland. Meenakshi was going towards the kitchen to start preparations for the breakfast. Her brother was coming back from his tournament. She was cutting the vegetables not realising that the backdoor was unlocked a handsome young boy sneaked into the kitchen. The guy suddenly hugged Meenakshi shocking her but she realised who it was. 

“Adi…….” She spoke up in a warning tone. The guy came besides her and she turned herself to face him. He pouts and says “Kya Meenu di, aap mujhe aate hi daant rahi hai. Main na AJ se aapi shikayat karunga. Aane do meri favourite di ko.” Meenakshi smiled at how he was close to Luna even when she wasn’t always with him.

“Achha thik kar dena shikayat teri AJ se. Par ab ye bata teri trip kaisi thi? Tournament kaisa tha?” She asked. “Aapke bhai ko trophy mili hai with certificate of merit!!!” he said smiling really wide. Meenakshi smiled and said “Wah! This calls for a celebration. Bol kya chaiye tujhe.” “Ek permission. “he said now becoming serious.

Meenakshi started cutting her vegetables and said “Kaisi permission?” “India wapis jaane ki.” He said which made her freeze and she stopped cutting her vegetables and looked at him with shock and some emotion he couldn’t understand.

Scene change to RB and AAK

RB almost dragged AAK to the room allotted to them. “RB, RB listen to me. Kya hua aisa kyun kheench rahe ho, “Rishabh stopped and faced Asad. “Tune jiss ladki se abhi jhagda kiya kya ye wahi foreign tour wali ladki meri behen hai?” 

Asad slapped his forehead and said “Mujhe konsa sapna aya tha ki who jhalli aapki behen hai.” “Oh, hello pehle toh my sister isn’t jhalli and second abhi se meri behen se no jhagda. Do you get that?” Asad was about to protest when the dean of the university came.

Scene changes to V

V cut the call and came out. She went to the auditorium but saw that Shru wasn’t there. Where is Shru? Shouldn’t she be here before me. Then only she saw Shru with Ankie and Oppo. “Kya hua tu late kaise ho gayi?” She asked Shru. 

“Nothing yaar ye jo madam dikh rahi hai na inka jhagda ho gaya kisike saath. Puch kon hai who?” Shruti said pointing towards Ankie. “Who is that unlucky guy jispe Ankie barsi hai?” V asked. “Mr Asad Ahmed Khan.” Oppo said knowing fully well the reaction. “WHAT!!!!!!” V yelled which made scared the trio. After she was okay and all. ” Uss Asad ko chod and tell me tu aur Shru alag kyun aaye?” Ankie asked to which V became 

Hope you liked it!

shru se meri tagdi fight karati na .. 🤣anyway ofcourse not boring ..very nice

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

New AT.. woohoo congrats everyone! 

Team Prerna is here to spread her manhoosiyat.. 

just kidding.. we just have to be more patient till RB comes back to Kolkata.. till then hope this maa and beti duo dont spread anymore mess

ma beti ko RB ka fikari kaha 

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Sizzling plate...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aur kyaaa 😆

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

shru se meri tagdi fight karati na .. 🤣anyway ofcourse not boring ..very nice

Ek din hua nahi tum logo ko milkar aur tumhari fight kaise karwao?

This will take time 

Glad you like it Oppo

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Mishti humari badi daring hai

Just the fact uske saath hum bhi phasenge

Wahi naa.. adventure karo but safety ke sath.. 

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Can anyone give me the surety that RB won't wear those heavy clothing in Kolkata???🤔

I hope not nahi to calcutta ki grmi mein bura haal. Ho jayega.. but he'll be wearing his suits m sure..

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Wahi naa.. adventure karo but safety ke sath.. 

Kisiki sunne tab na

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

I hope not nahi to calcutta ki grmi mein bura haal. Ho jayega.. but he'll be wearing his suits m sure..

I want to see him in white... jitna sweet and hot lagta hai white shirt mein...