Kahaani sleeping pills ki - HC/OS (KuBir ft. Mishti)

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This head-canon/one-shot is set somewhere between kal and aaj ke episodes. This is the first story I have ever written. I have tried to keep it as close to canon as possible. Let me know if I missed something. 

Just a video to get y'all in the mood.

https://youtu.be/A2jIcUP1ZfY

As soon as the Maheshwari family left, Kuhu ran towards the stairs to go check up on her Abir bro but she was so scared and worried that her feet took her to the terrace garden. It took her almost 10minutes before she was able to get her breathing under control. When she felt that she could breathe again, she decided to take another shot at checking up on Abir. She walked into his room hesitantly, hoping against hope, that he might've regained consciousness but alas! There he lay on the bed, unconscious, in an empty room, no Mishti in sight.

As she sat down beside him, tears streaming down her face and the events from the past 24 hours running through her head, she could feel her head throbbing. Thoughts were racing inside her brain at lightning speed and all she could catch were faint echoes of "....bali ki bakri...meri dawaaiyaan...koi secrets nahi...saazish...Abir!..". She put one hand over her ear and the other clenched the bedsheet as she squeezed her eyes shut and whispered over her sobs, "I am sorry! I am sorry, Abir bro!"

She slowly opened her eyes as she felt her thoughts slowing down. She gently took Abir's hand in her hands and said, "Kaash maine sabko coffee peene se rok diya hota to aaj aap iss haal me nahi hote. Sab meri galati hai! Sab meri galti hai! Pata nahi mujhe kya ho gaya hai? Mai kisi ko hurt karne ke baare me soch bhi kaise sakti hu? Meri wajah se aap aaj pooja nahi kar paaye. Meri wajah se aap itne ghanto se iss bed pe hai. I promise, Abir bro, maine ye jaan boojh ke nahi kiya tha. Wo to mujhe dhakka laga aur pills gir gayi. Mujhe to pata bhi nahi tha ki pills coffee me hai bhi ya nahi. Par mujhe chance nahi lena chahiye. Mujhe wo pills nikaalne ke baare me sochna bhi nahi chahiye tha. Pata nahi gusse me mujhe kya ho jaata hai but I swear! Mai wo pills nahi daalne waali thi. Wo galti se gir gayi. I am sorry! I am so so sorry, Abir bro!! Please uth jaaiye, na! Please!" 

"Kuhu?!"

Kuhu left Abir's hand, wiped her tears and stood up in a hurry as she saw Mishti standing at the door.

"Mishti! Mai bas Abir bro ko dekhne aayi thi. Mai neeche jaa kar dekhti hu baaki sab theek hai ya nahi", and with that she ran out the door, confirming Mishti's suspicions. Mishti decided to leave the matter till Abir was conscious and well and she sat down beside him urging him, or rather threatening him to open his eyes lest he wanted to be subject to her amateur poetry skills. 

What neither of the two sisters had realised was that Abir had been semi-conscious for a while now. He just didn't have the strength to move his body. As sore as his body felt, his brain was picking up speed, trying to comprehend Kuhu's apology when Mishti started threatening him about how she wouldn't let him tie the haar around her neck and all he wanted in that moment was to somehow make his Angry Chorni realise that he was okay, that he was awake but his body was in no mood to listen to his demands. 

(Insert MishBir scene, kitchen scene and rest of the episode)

Thank you for reading🌻. 

Please leave any feedback you have about the story or my writing skills below.

Edited by aquaHP - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

wow thanks for sharing this👍🏼

this is very relatable & frankly I was expecting something like this to happen in show too, since abir is the only one who would have understood kuhu in current circumstances, and also since kuhu is afraid to share it with anyone, is was very much possible that thinking abir is asleep she would have apologised to him & shared the whole story

and abir would have not let it go & would have figured out his mom's saazish😎

but this track will not end so soon, so quite obviously writers took the different route🤓

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacenfun

wow thanks for sharing this👍🏼

this is very relatable & frankly I was expecting something like this to happen in show too, since abir is the only one who would have understood kuhu in current circumstances, and also since kuhu is afraid to share it with anyone, is was very much possible that thinking abir is asleep she would have apologised to him & shared the whole story

and abir would have not let it go & would have figured out his mom's saazish😎

but this track will not end so soon, so quite obviously writers took the different route🤓

Thank you for reading! I so wanted something like this because I love Kuhu and Abir's bond but considering how Kuhu's character is being portrayed these days, it's hard to expect that it will stay for long.