Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Frankly I don't want to get in discussion who is right or wrong.. Whether mishti should tell abir or not.... 

But its will create more impact if ku hu herself confessed her crime unknownkly.. If mishti tell someone then also kuhu will twist her words and put blame on mishti...... 

Somewhere I feel they are trying to build kunal and mishti bond.. So once truth is revealed kunal will support mishti.. He is only one who knows till what extend kuhu hate  her sister.... 

Ek time pe sab bahar aayaga .... 

Now even meenu want kuhu crime to come out... 

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Some fans who call themselves as the solo fans of Abir..I don't know yaar,I'm frustrated with the last two episodes..mishbir moments I laughed but I couldn't get anh feeling..this kuhu is getting on to my nerve that I'm not even able to enjoy mishbir moments..im frustrated with the episode yaar..there's no way that one can justify Mishti's action..but she is not selfish or self-centered like kuhu..I hope kuhu kaand comes out soon..

Ammu what happened yaar you look so tensed🤗smiley31

I didnot watch the full epi skipped all the scenes only watched mishbir..even i cant connect with mishbir scenes not becoz of kuhu its becoz of mishti no on says she is selfish or self centered yaar that is the problem with her she just let go everything when it comes to them(mishbir)

I really hope mish open up with abir and tell him abt kuhu..i dont care whether kuhu will be exposed or not.

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Makers shoved us a bitter pill first followed by some yummy treat!

Kuhu asking for forgiveness from God - makers, please spare us such scenes! Utterly pointless! Galti karo, maafi maango, kissa khatam. No guilt, no acceptance, no saza. 🤢

Miniiiiiiiiii! If you hadn't predicted about Kuhu's birthday yesterday, we wouldn't been subjected to this birthday torture 😲smiley3

Kuhu terra bdday aaya! Chalo, half the episode devoted to her birthday and possibly half of next one too. 

I FFed the celebration scenes because a) they were long and b) they are meaningless. All this will be forgotten the next time someone praises Mishti!  

Kitna sar pe chada ke rakhte hai sabne Kuhu ko - Mahs, RVs and makers ne 

I know makers are proud of their KuBir bond - but please reham karo! It's the most toxic bond of the show - there, I said it! Abir is so genuinely affectionate towards her, uff! When will he learn what the bro is really like! 

I only watch their scenes because I want to see Shaheer!

I knew that Mishti will not expose Kuhu in front of family because itni jaldi parda farsh thodi hoga! BB needs to try harder to prove her point about the Mah girls! Mishti samajdar hai warna they would have fought like cats by now...

Ek kuch jyada hi mature hai, aur ek kuch jyada hi immature 

But Mishti hiding things from Abir is 🤢 He has insisted her to share every little detail... but 

This is not going to turn out well...

Loved loved Abir and Meenu confrontation! He can see through his mother's sweetness... intense Abir is a treat to the eyes, ears and heart!

Bless you Shah ❤️

Now coming to the best part of the episode... Hayee! Such a sweet treat after that bitter pill!

The vision in white and red and Pink - din bana gaya aaj toh 

"Pata nahin kyun shaadi ke baad bhi mujhe bachelor jaisi feeling aa rahi hai! Sochta hoon online dating site pe chakkar chala loon"

Kissa Kiss-mat ka ❤️

So now Abir Rajvansh has accepted the challenge to Kiss Angry Chorni turned Darpok Morni in front of all 🥳

Cha! Kaise married log hai... Kiss ke liye itani taiyaari! Aisa kaunsa married couple karta hai bhai? smiley36

Waise, what did they do after celebrating the birthday! Kaun so gaya iss bar?! Bata toh dete 😲

Kahin bhajan toh nahin ga rahe the na 😆 Ek hi bed pe sote hai aur Kiss bhi nahin? 

Fitteh muh hormones 🤔

I am regretting the bday prediction🙆😳......makers ne kuch zyada hi seriously liya mera prediction.....😆

First give a slap then cake khilao.....what kind of bond is this?? 😆

I am too tired to talk abt today's episode...😆

Bold- Saving grace in today's epissode....😆okay...mystery solved ...they haven't kissed each other till now....😆toh phir jacket ke ander kya kar rahe the ???😆

Aur itni tayyarri kyun karna hain bhai....??😆I can't understand their kinks........kiss karne keliye challenge??? Ab IT karne keliye bhi challenge doge kya??😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Ammu what happened yaar you look so tensed🤗smiley31

I didnot watch the full epi skipped all the scenes only watched mishbir..even i cant connect with mishbir scenes not becoz of kuhu its becoz of mishti no on says she is selfish or self centered yaar that is the problem with her she just let go everything when it comes to them(mishbir)

I really hope mish open up with abir and tell him abt kuhu..i dont care whether kuhu will be exposed or not.

@bold-im not tensed yaar..I'm.frustrated..there was a tym when the show gave me immense happiness that I couldn't get anywhere else..it was like my final destination..but now everything is going down the drain..and I'm unable to keep up my tolerance. 😡😡all I do is ranting...

Don't hope geethu..we won't get that..it's certain..mishfi won't tell anything abt Kuhu to Abir..may be she doesn't want kubir bond to be in stake..Mishti whatever she is truly cares for others..she doesnt hold any grudge..🤗🤗

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

@bold-im not tensed yaar..I'm.frustrated..there was a tym when the show gave me immense happiness that I couldn't get anywhere else..it was like my final destination..but now everything is going down the drain..and I'm unable to keep up my tolerance. 😡😡all I do is ranting...

Don't hope geethu..we won't get that..it's certain..mishfi won't tell anything abt Kuhu to Abir..may be she doesn't want kubir bond to be in stake..Mishti whatever she is truly cares for others..she doesnt hold any grudge..🤗🤗

Kubir bond??It is the only toxic bond in the show I am eagerly waiting for the breakup of this bond.😆

Ammu I am eagerly waiting with hope she will tell to him even abir wont expose kuhu..i think mishti should be honest with her husband..everyone is backstabbing him i dont want mishti should be in that list.

Abt the show too much drama and more over the one who commits crimes always given free pass with token of appreciation🤬

Edited by Agrata23 - 4 years ago
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ok

i know many are upset with Mishti not telling Abhir anything.... even I’m not happy about Mishti breaking her promise

But may be, just may be they have kept this for future drama....

Like when Abhir finally decides to give up everything for Kunal.. n this will be one of the reasons

The tag of GIRL WITH THE BROKEN HOUSE OR THE GIRL WHO BREAKS THE HOUSE is already too much into her system.... didn’t she tell today that she will never allow to break the family 

Kuhu isn’t worth it... but this has definitely not been brushed under the carpet 😊... that’s for sure

I really liked that Meenu again failed... big time😊

mishti gave back Meenu and kuhu properly.... but now one more thing from kuhu and she’ll definitely see mishtis real fighter face 

i liked the parallel between mothers n son’s ...😊...

Loved how frankly Abhir made it clear to Meenu that he doesn’t want any drama... he wants everyone happy😊.... Meenu very well knows that’s her own son does not trust her

loved Kunal Mishti bonding.... its gradually growing😃... I find that it’s just going in the right way😃... Kunal’s trust on Mishti is building gradually... n he’s seeing her do right things👍🏼... can so connect with Kunal n mishti
Now now now🤣

Mahaaaa ajeeb couple ka Kisssss-aaa🤣

Yar what was the need to stop Kunal🤣

Both were heavenly dressed [ with extra jacket]🤪

They were close but not that much Also

I wanted mishti to bite his hand 😆... but koi nahi she gave a strong kiss 🤣.....

Abhir was so taken back🤣... I thought he would chase her or something but he was about to leave .... phir what’s the use of stopping Kunal 🤔😆

Mimzy thumbnail

Ur words come out true yaar....now predict some more..I'm super pissed off with the makers obession with Kuhu..I really loved the mishbir part..everyone r saying that Mishti is wrong in hiding things from Abir. First of all,Abir wanted everyone to be happy so bringing this out will make everything worse...and then Mishti will tell all this if makers let her do that..so blaming mishti is not a good idea...I'm saying this becoz I have seen many in twitter and forum also who complains abt Mishti's hiding nature..so Mishti is fictional..her hiding is a part written by the makers..we shouldn't unnecessarily blame her..

Morning scene was super funny..he was saying that they never kissed,that what happened that GD night then??cheek kiss dikhane mein problem kya hai??..kahi sach mein lip lock toh nahi karne wale hai ryt.. waise bhi I don't think Rhesha will do it...I'm just asking..

I am quitting the predictions😆They make the worst predictions come true.....😆

Whatever be the justifications Mishti hiding this kaand of Kuhu is wrong. Atleast they could have shown her wanting to confide in Abir later on. The thing is I haven't blamed Mishti for hiding many things....because from where I see the rest of the characters are no less when it comes to hiding and brushing things under the carpet.  LOL .....I had a long discussion with Uru on this only yesterday. 

And I kind of agree that when it comes to Mishti she has a lack of judgement on whom to trust or what to reveal or when to reveal. If the same had happened with Abhinal and Abir chose to hide Kunal's kaand I wouldn't have been this disappointed. As Uru had mentioned in her post , the people who try to correct u also has the huge impact on whether the person wil repeat the mistake or not. Mishti berating Kuhu alone will never work as Kuhu will always take it the wrong way. Kunal realized his mistakes and tried to correct it becoz it came from his bhai. So Mishti needs to step back and let someone else take over, because this is not some petty thing Kuhu has done to hurt Mishti, she kind of committed a crime which could have been fatal.

I dnt believe in the theory that she is taking Abir for granted or something along those lines. My disappointment is solely from the way she handles Kuhu. Keeping quiet for the sake of family happiness is not going to fly with me........

Ok sry for the long rant.....I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

@bold - 😆I asked the same question. What were they doing under the jacket then?? Mish used to kiss on his cheeks before marriage 😆ab kya?? Did they become too old?? Liplock ho sakta hain.....with a flower to hide theie faces.....🤣

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Kubir bond??It is the only toxic bond in the show I am eagerly waiting for the breakup of this bond.😆

Ammu I am eagerly waiting with hope she will tell to him even abir wont expose kuhu..i think mishti should be honest with her husband..everyone is backstabbing him i dont want mishti should be in that list.

Abt the show too much drama and more over the one who commits crimes always given free pass with token of appreciation🤬

Kubir bond is toxic..tbh I hate that bond.. honestly one of the reason y I don't like Sha and kaveri bonding...🤣🤣

Everyone who did crime got a free pass so do u think kuhu's kaand is revealed to abir😆😆

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Yeh sab Mini ki wajah se 😲😲

Image result for meenakshi Rajvansh

Haan, they do get randomly chummy! Kubir bond is toxic and KuShti bond is saccharine sweet 

Haan 🤣meri hi wajah se.......

Because I am able to predict the lame twists they are coming up with for the sake of drama.....🤣

Kushti and saccharine sweet is not digetible for me.....I liked their hate bond.....atleast they should have shone some convos between them before this chumminess......😆

I know I asking for too much....😆

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Kubir bond is toxic..tbh I hate that bond.. honestly one of the reason y I don't like Sha and kaveri bonding...🤣🤣

Everyone who did crime got a free pass so do u think kuhu's kaand is revealed to abir😆😆

I hope mishti will tell him yaar..even he wont reveal may be he will be upset and forgive her becoz she is bro na😆