Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiss555

vibha plz check  Vikram aditi and Amir bts its awesome

Which bts hun? Where is it? 

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: favjassi

Ab kala jin behind aman and LC queen behind roshni and aman behind LC queen and roshni behind kala Jin running ina circular direction and playin ringa ringa roses pocketfull of poses asha busha all fell down πŸ˜³πŸ™„πŸ˜Ÿ

And kab roshni family introduce and when will 1200 year old pari coming out of jinn and helping roshni 

Are yaar isse accha office wala track tha and some ppl really missed vlf graphics and trp down then gul ki mind mein bulb jalgaya 

Instead of introducing surbhi she could have introduced roshni parents track

Any way sabar ka phal meeta hota hain do be patience May be roshni will not accept to comeback JM then this LC queen will come to harm her then kabir will drag her to JM bcz he will care for her shayad story aisa mould hoga and we get some light moments between them😳

Exactly! Getting in trouble and saving and round and round we goπŸ™„πŸ™„

I want things to move but I don’t think makers have a solid story as each track is disjointed and at times implausible. Today Aman said ti roshni that why did you go to the jungle alone? Ummmm to save his family? I don’t get it anymore lol πŸ˜‚ 

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

Exactly! Getting in trouble and saving and round and round we goπŸ™„πŸ™„

I want things to move but I don’t think makers have a solid story as each track is disjointed and at times implausible. Today Aman said ti roshni that why did you go to the jungle alone? Ummmm to save his family? I don’t get it anymore lol πŸ˜‚ 

Oh Yaa I forgot that to mention yess he said her why did she go jungle?

Well ur brother itself kept that condition right and that too in front of everybody not even secretly πŸ˜³πŸ™„ did aman transformed into gajni with partial amnesia and intresting he was the one who was soo excited to go with her 😟

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Well ur brother itself kept that condition right and that too in front of everybody not even secretly πŸ˜³πŸ™„ did aman transformed into gajni with partial amnesia and intresting he was the one who was soo excited to go with her 😟

That was sooo true.he was the one who said wait for me in the car

Yep he is having selective memory

I am telling about the post titled poor Vikram.its funny and unbelievable 

vibha28 thumbnail

πŸ˜† That's exactly what I told Jiss that he is a gajni. She went there so his family can be saved and he goes why did you go alone. For one he couldn't go and two it was a joint plan remember?

I loved how she said well you should have let me die - he can't have it both ways. He is frustrated and he is taking it out on her. Mehhh is the word.

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

That was sooo true.he was the one who said wait for me in the car

Yep he is having selective memory

I am telling about the post titled poor Vikram.its funny and unbelievable 

I said exactly the same thing as well. It was the condition of his brother and that was to save his aunt. She didn't go there because she felt like it. He remembers things he wants to remember and conveniently forgets everything else. 

Jiss555 thumbnail

I said exactly the same thing as well. It was the condition of his brother and that was to save his aunt. She didn't go there because she felt like it. He remembers things he wants to remember and conveniently forgets everything else. 

[/QUOTE]

If any body is at fault its kabir.he is the one who buried his family and home

Aman bhi na selective memory ka dhukhan

Anyway I dont mind his tantrums if roshni gives back  double as she gets

Hoping for some groveling along with LC princess track

vibha28 thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

Yes it is Kabir's fault and it is because of his "precious" mum. Also why have magic when that most audacious chant is enough to do anything. This time to save Chotu all should chant it and problem solved. See no need for any kiya mifa either. These writers are loony honesly, one minute magic and next saath saath

Jiss555 thumbnail

Yes it is Kabir's fault and it is because of his "precious" mum. Also why have magic when that most audacious chant is enough to do anything. This time to save Chotu all should chant it and problem solved. See no need for any kiya mifa either. These writers are loony honesly, one minute magic and next saath saath

[/QUOTE]

Can u believe it .they chant that dumb thing and house which remain stubbornly buried underneath all of a sudden rises up

I think they r taking creativity liberty to new levels

Ya let them chant and save chotu

Why didnt aman get angry when his precious familyvfailed to take a helpless little kid along with them when coming out of JM

If it was roshni who forgot chotu he would have thrown another tantrum