Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RainFire125

LOL .. ask Atif or someone to come and read all this, they will get the real sub plots and can have their story carved

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Atif is busy playing I am clueless as he is very smartly ignoring questions which Includes redemption. He talks about other stuff. It would be great if he reads this here is the story to last Atleast two months. 

vibha28 thumbnail

and as vibha rightly said he is not even bothered or worried

Have you noticed every make in this show is dodgy.

- Aman the less said the better

- Kabir who wants to kill his brother as his mother doesn’t love him but he is a grown arse man who has two kids that he himself has abandoned. Chalo that crybaby he may not know but sonu?

- Imran he is in his own planet meeting all these fictitious people and ignores his possessed mother too

- Junaid after marring tabeezi I don’t did he die or ran away and married again?

- saimas husband has been awol since their gift giving party.

And the list goes on...

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

Have you noticed every make in this show is dodgy.

- Aman the less said the better

- Kabir who wants to kill his brother as his mother doesn’t love him but he is a grown arse man who has two kids that he himself has abandoned. Chalo that crybaby he may not know but sonu?

- Imran he is in his own planet meeting all these fictitious people and ignores his possessed mother too

- Junaid after marring tabeezi I don’t did he die or ran away and married again?

- saimas husband has been awol since their gift giving party.

And the list goes on...

Yep that list goes on and on loose ends every where

Say parveen wont tell aman about aliya

What about aman using his brain and figuring out the truth.it may take a while but I will be patient if they showed us a hero with brains and a super redemption track

I want my redemption very badly

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Atif is busy playing I am clueless as he is very smartly ignoring questions which Includes redemption. He talks about other stuff. It would be great if he reads this here is the story to last Atleast two months. 

very true man, he has the meat for 3 months atleast if he can tie all this and make this a logical big picture!!!!!!!!

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

What about aman using his brain and figuring out the truth.it may take a while but I will be patient if they showed us a hero with brains and a super redemption track

Aman and brains? I have better chances of becoming queen of England lol πŸ˜‚ 

I want redemption badly too but I think I am going to prepare myself to expect the worse. With this cameo girl who knows where the track will go? I don’t trust Gul at all and she is like ekta in the sense she favours certain actors a lot and then ignores the others.

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

BOLD RED - Jiss this we know is no way happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CVs are brainless i tell you. They would have won a jackpot if they had showed this in between all this mess, TRPs would have shot up anyways. Everyone likes a man who can think, analyze, figure out, apologize and make or show his worth while waiting for his lady patiently to come back.

vibha28 thumbnail

very true man, he has the meat for 3 months atleast if he can tie all this and make this a logical big picture!!!!!!!!

Yup but knowing him this LC Queen who wants ti take revenge from who knows whom and why? It’s kabir who keeps brining LC and promising unnecessary things and she wants to have roshni or aman pay. See how dumb that even sounds? I can only shake my head lol πŸ˜‚ 

RainFire125 thumbnail

Aman and brains? I have better chances of becoming queen of England lol πŸ˜‚ 

I want redemption badly too but I think I am going to prepare myself to expect the worse. With this cameo girl who knows where the track will go? I don’t trust Gul at all and she is like ekta in the sense she favours certain actors a lot and then ignores the others.

You will but he still wont grow brains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vibha28 thumbnail

You will but he still wont grow brains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ABSOLUTE GOLD!!!! You are right and I think it will be a cold day in hell when Aman will actually think. πŸ˜†

RainFire125 thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣🀣

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ABSOLUTE GOLD!!!! You are right and I think it will be a cold day in hell when Aman will actually think. πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸΌ I will dance that day for sure ki wah ML is thinking!!!!!!!!!!