Episodic Analyses and Posts

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

It's been a long time that I made a post in the main forum. I was hesitant to make this post coz of dire consequences but just giving it a shot. Mods please tell me if this needs to be edited or deleted.

I used to love reading episodic analysis posts  on this forum. This forum was a peaceful place where everyone had their own views and would discuss them without hurting anyone's feelings. I'm not sure when, why and how it changed but I no longer see posts on the main forum and lots of discussion happen in LU thread or ATs. I think both the fandoms are losing out on interesting perspectives of the storyline. I go through some really interesting takes on the LU thread or ATs which need to be put up on a separate post in the main forum. But sadly they get archived/lost in the ATs. 

Am I asking a lot when I say let's make posts in the main forum? I'm sure if we stick to the new rules interesting discussions will happen with minimal conflicts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah, miss those too!

The forum has a different flavor now.

When there is fear, creativity takes a backseat.

People tend to share less when they know every sentence, every little word will be scrutinized and reported.

If characters can't be called out for what they are and you have to tiptoe around them, it becomes very hard to express views on the whole.

When it takes you thrice as long to write reviews and they start to look like written updates even for troll-worthy episodes, you avoid writing them!

If only everyone believed in Nirmal Anand, the world will be a much happier place... πŸ˜›

Khubsoorat, 1981

Image result for nirmal anand rekha

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SheThought

Yeah, miss those too!

The forum has a different flavor now.

When there is fear, creativity takes a backseat.

People tend to share less when they know every sentence, every little word will be scrutinized and reported.

If characters can't be called out for what they are and you have to tiptoe around them, it becomes very hard to express views on the whole.

When it takes you thrice as long to write reviews and they start to look like written updates even for troll-worthy episodes, you avoid writing them!

If only everyone believed in Nirmal Anand, the world will be a much happier place... πŸ˜›

Khubsoorat, 1981

Image result for nirmal anand rekha

I think the forum members are now aware of the new rules and will respect each other's opinions going forward. Defending or offending comes at the spur of the moment and is totally up to a person on how to present it in a way the other person's feelings are not hurt.

Who's Nirmal Anand πŸ€“

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nami2811

I think the forum members are now aware of the new rules and will respect each other's opinions going forward. Defending or offending comes at the spur of the moment and is totally up to a person on how to present it in a way the other person's feelings are not hurt.

Who's Nirmal Anand πŸ€“

Hmmm true... but at the same time, more rules is less fun!

Anyways. 

If I were to translate Nirmal Anand to English it will be Simple Joy... but the phrase actually carries much more meaning than the translation. Basically it conveys that people need to loosen up and appreciate simple joys in life (and our forum)smiley17... if you watch the old movie Khubsoorat, it explains it beautifully!

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Making a new topic with some of my views and inisghts of the last few weeks of episodes I've missed.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

Do have read when you guys have time and share your thoughts tooπŸ‘πŸΌ

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5156806#152963633