Vaise mishti's shayari was cute and emotional 👍🏼🤗

Dheere dheere sikh rahi hai ladki

Varna Khaa jaayegi meri dragon saas 🤣,Aww mishtu baby 

this last line cracked me up...🤣

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I'm super pissed of with the precap and u guys r making it easier for me..🤣mishbir show is for kuhu's parda faash..this is not done yaar..I thought that we will something which is related to mishbir and yaha pe expose Kuhu chal raha hai.. kaise show se pyar Kar baite

Ammu ab to kuhu ko expose karne ke Baad hi chain ki saas aayegi 🤣

I am really not sure ki kal kya hoga, but optimistic side of me thinking very positive 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Chalo dekhte hai. Umeed pe duniya aur Mishbir fans kayam hai😂

🤣Yup 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

mish searches for kuhu n gets to know about it from jugnu... 

thinks i know kuhu you only did all this... but when everyone were blaming maasi you tried to add fire to it... but i dont have any proof...

meenu comes there n says you only said whatever it is i can talk to you na... i know parul can never do this, someone else did, abir wont look into this matter, being a mother i am so worried about abir, that time parul made coffee n to know secret recipe kuhu was there with her, i saw my meds outside i went to kitchen n gave it to parul n she kept it there n went outside... the bottle was there only, i just want to share all this with you... 

then she goes,,.. she thinks i have shown you the way mishti now kuhu is your target... 

mish sees kuhu n goes to her... 

doctor checks abir n says he is absolutely fine... naanu says parul lets go, lets give some time to these lovers (AbiNal), these two are the actual lovers in this house... 

only abinal in their room.. 

kunal - i didnt wanna blame or hurt anyone..

abir - anyone kunal she is your mother not any random person..

mish kuhu in garden

mish - kuhu there kunal was blaming his maa n you were silent.. i am talking to you.. you are avoiding me..

as kuhu says its not my mistake mish says not your mistake? there for your mistake someone else was blamed n you were silent.. dont you know what will others go through... why are you so jealous of me... you did cheating to win me over race but today... this is the limit kuhu.. you harmed abir n blame came on maasi... 

kuhu - sab teri galti hai...

mish - stop blaming me for your mistake.. what you did today you have to accept infront of all..

as she goes kuhu tries to stop n mish staggers n kuhu says i didnt wanna push but was a mistake. but did you think what big drama will happen if you say this to everyone..

mish - did you think of it when you slapped me or blamed me for divorce.. you harmed abir, your bro, you did same as kunal... how can you do this..

kuhu - bcoz i thought you will drink the coffee not abir bro... 

mish slaps kuhu.. 

mish - you dont regret your doing naa.. 

Abinal in room..

kunal - i need time to accept maasi... 

abir - you need time to accept the person who let you call someone else as your maa.. 

kunal - i'm not strong as you... and you only thought me what ever it is wrong is wrong... 

abir - so you learnt to blame someone without proof.. if you want to learn something learn to apologize, dont come here making bahana...

mish hears all this... 

kuna tries to talk but abir stops him... both argue.. kunal goes... sees mish outside n goes... 

as mish enters room, kuhu follows.. mish closes the door... kuhu goes from there..

meenu sees all this... 

precap - mish called mah at night wants to talk about kuhu... 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Kuhu ka bday,Kuhu kon hai yaar..I swear if I have ever got any chance to visit the script writer of this show,I would have thrown all the gaaliyan to him..😆😆mujhe gussa as raha hai..Kuhu ko surprise bday party...I will kill the makers now..😡😡

😆😆

Kuhu is kind of like a chicken who is going to be fed and fattened so that she can be killed at the last moment to feed people.

Ammu gussa mat hona.....mein bas twist bata rahi thi.....warna expose karne keliye aadhi raat ko sabko kaun bulatha hain??😆

I am guessing Mishti is also going to bake a brownie for Kuhu😆Uske baad direct drama......dishoom dishoom dishoom.......

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

this last line cracked me up...🤣

Yup it's cracked me up too 🤣

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

I think it is Kuhu's bday tomorrow😆

Isliye sabko bulakar ...surprise party denge....aur party ke baad usko expose karenge.....lo milgaya kuhu ko bday present😆

Aisa hua to aapke muh mein all the sweets and chocolates you like 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

🤣🤣

Bhagwaan aisa surprise  kisi ko na de 

Ho sakta hai mishbir show is the platform Jaha hoga kuhu ka parda faash 🤣

🤣🤣

Aisa hosakta hain.......Kuhu ka haal sochkar mujhe bura lag raha hain........🤣

LOL.....its possible magic show is going to be expose Kuhu shw......😆

Kuhu keliye har din magical hoga abse......😆

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

yeh thoda zyada nahin Ho gaya??😆

When it comes to Kuhu everything is zyada only🤣🤣

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

I am little shocked with precap 

I think mishti is going to do something so that she could collect proof against kuhu 

Varna raat ko she wouldn't have called whole mahs family, she'll not reveal truth that's for sure, but she'll do something unexpected 🤔🤔

Ketu Waise wrong time pe enter hui, Warna ek Aur MishBir moment milta tha show mein 

haha even i think the same vaishu, as meenu knowing her james bond triat instigated mish in right way, n mish heard abir words too about proof... now again a repeat of baba track... calling mah fam at night i dont have any idea why she called but not for revealing truth.. is it something related to the party.. or is it kuhu's dream 😲

my question why like why does mish learn the most unexpected thing from abir, talking to him with proof what more proof does she want when kuhu herself said the truth to her,,... 

mishbir even i was like abhey why did you come... abir was about to touch mish hands  we would've atleast got a hug.. 🤣