Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Entertainment should be there mini..but Mishti celebrating kuhu's bday..after what she did to Abir..ye Mishti bhi na..I hope she doesn't forgive Kuhu soon..the matter is abt abir...she reacted wildly after that nannu spike incident and revealed the birth secret of Kunal which was hidden from him for so long..and if Kuhu gets a free pass..I will riot...Abir will forgive her saying she was unintentionally doing that..but Kuhu should get her due..one slap can't change kuhu..I'm frustrated😡😡

kuhu ko ek thapad kya 10 thappad bhi chnage nahi kar sakte...

aur bhi inn dono ke beech hona baki tha...

only varsha or abir can realise kuhu...

by the end of this track atleast inn dono ki behaviour ki wajah pata cahle bas...

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

sirf feel kar Sakte hai

🤣nahi Yaar jald hi ye Sab sach hoga

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

🤣nahi Yaar jald hi ye Sab sach hoga

ha scah hoga mishbir ke honeymoon kuku ki free mein aayenge and parallel parallel chalta rahega...

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ruhi19

ha scah hoga mishbir ke honeymoon kuku ki free mein aayenge and parallel parallel chalta rahega...

Be positive Ruhi 😆

ruhi19 thumbnail

itna positive nahi bacha hain muj mein...

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning.. 

Thanks for update and thread diyu and suta🤗

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is exactly what I mean by manipulative writing. If you are going to unfold the story as though Kuhu drugged the coffee on purpose, why not just have her do it? Same with Kunal -- the fact that he took the drink back from Nishant never came into the picture, so why bother giving him that tiny glimmer of hesitation? 

Kuhu and Kunal mostly, but also characters like Jasmeet, Meenu, and Nishant are repeatedly used to make the leads look like victims and underdogs, when they are simply not. The reason they leave that moral wiggle room is so they can be easily "redeemed" and then betray the leads all over again and repeat the cycle. In a weird meta sense, it's like Kuhu and Kunal have to work as plot devices in the leads' relationship in order to earn their own little bits of story. 

If they genuinely wanted to deal with Kuhu and Mishti's fraught relationship -- even with the usual extra leeway for Mishti -- they could have just shown Kuhu continuing her pettiness after the mandap. After Mishti excluded her from the pooja, have Kuhu undercut her and go straight to Abir. Abir is so used to taking Kuhu's ideas for these things, and doesn't believe Mishti capable of jealousy, so he wouldn't suspect that this would bother her at all. Show various instances of Kuhu using her existing leverage with the RVs to shut Mishti out. You still show Kuhu in a negative light, struggling with her flaws, but without making her mistakes life or death. 

The fact that they immediately fell back on saazish says a lot about who this show is written for -- an audience who wants high-stakes, life or death  scenarios on the daily and isn't much concerned with long-term development of characters. That they managed to sneak the characterisation in that they did for Kunal and Kuhu still surprises me! 

Rant over... for now. Disclaimer: I haven't watched the episode and probably won't watch anything other than the Kuku scene. 😛

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

itna positive nahi bacha hain muj mein...

Vaishu is right Re.........

we need to be positive😃😳

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Vaishu is right Re.........

we need to be positive😃😳

kya yar anu...

atleast u can understand me...

no mishbir convo yar...

that really pissed me off than the epi...

ruhi19 thumbnail

cool i need epi analysis yar...

warna mein kud hi likleta hoon...

phir prem patr aaye tho muje kuch mat kehna...