Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Past1 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

if we go by history then we know sooner or later she will pick Mr Bajaj over Anurag.. 

It’s just a matter of time.. 

Hope so too but can't believe this matha who loves to play the soulmates thing again. As it is she crushed so many hopes and expectations at a time.  I wanted to see in the show how prerna evolved from a girl who is full of dependence to a strong headed and determined prerna Bajaj but the matta just usual gave a leap πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Edited by Past1 - 4 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Shared at my kuki ka thread thought to paste here too 

Bajaj knows Prerna more than she knows her self, he knew best way to divert her attention and make her self independent especially when she said mera dum ghutta hai, I don't have any reason to live I should die, all my fault, he takes her away, and gives her a reason to live. Here a deal or rather shall I say a BET, you win the business woman if the year award I give you anything you want 

When she gets the award it's him who is super tensed, it's him who is the happiest for her, it's him who thanks the stars for letting her achieve what she desired for because he loves her without any terms and conditions and any strings attached, any rule anything, he loves her beyond everything. All he wanted was the best for her, so I am sure when she says I want to go to Kolkata he might be first pensive why, but then will let her, be her guide help her avenge her revenge 

And then just maybe he'll get the love back that he deserves. Until then, his love is enough for both of them β™₯️ 

Ps. Bajaj is alive as long as prerna is β™₯️

Nicely said πŸ‘ This is exactly how I felt .however ,  I hope pre has shown some growth . But chances are less.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

Ankie - a πŸ™ for u today 😍

don't I deserve it everyday πŸ₯ΊπŸ€£

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: _charu_

Nicely said πŸ‘ This is exactly how I felt .however ,  I hope pre has shown some growth . But chances are less.

chances are less yet I am ready to take the bet. πŸ˜† though I really want to hope but I can't. πŸ˜† yet I am ready to take the bet. Apne pair pe kulhari jaisa lag raha hai πŸ€£

Edited by WaqtZaya - 4 years ago