Sayantani Ghosh’s character to be bumped off in 'Naagin'

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

A month after Jasmin Bhasin’s character was bumped off in 'Naagin 4', another principal character’s track is all set to wind up. Actress Sayantani Ghosh — the original naagin of Indian television — who joined the franchise this season, will soon exit the show.

When contacted, Sayantani said, “Yes, my character is winding up. As a show, 'Naagin' has to keep the audience on the edge of their seats and hence, the team has to introduce high-points and shockers at every stage. The creative team has decided that killing my character would serve as a big high-point.”

So, how has she taken the development? “See, parting is never easy, as you get attached to the team. As an artiste, you feel bad, but such is the nature of this industry. Also, no character is above the show. Though the show is doing well, it hasn’t matched up to the last seasons’ ratings, yet. In my 15 years of experience, I have understood that TV shows are governed by the ratings. I hope that the track, which marks my exit, works. That will be a big consolation (smiles).”

I hope the ratings fall even more after this 😡 Just to please her ego that Ekta is doing this shit. Sorry this won’t be a high point but rather a low point. Go to hell Naagin 4 👎 

They could still get the ratings, just bring Jasmine back as a positive vengeful Nayantara and the ratings will increase again like before.

Wont Surprised infact waiting for this😲😎 Sayantani❤️ only Compels to visit N4 bits ☢️ She Don't Deserve this crap zoneany more😲 Even One of Her Cameo Track -(She played as Naagin there too) in a Zee family show Years Back Given Proper place and Justice 👍🏼which Ek not made ManyaTa❤️ focussed 💔One and so on Bhagya zaherel etc .

after Nayan 😲 Manyata ❤️too leaving😭 the Pair pulled towards this season got abrupt end 👎🏼 

Hope trps shoot up too bottom 😎 ekta continue zaherell bhagya khel with vishbrindev +rinse repeats 

Becz of sayantani ..I started watching show..later I started liking brindev..

Now.story turned sick.

Jasmine sudden exit

Brindev misunderstandings

And now my fav sayantani exit.

Lost interest in show

If ekta even has teeny weeny good Brain she won't do this 😡 that mukta... whatever why does she always does this???? 

Such a bad decision I start watching because of shayantani. I love anita but her character eat everyone else screen presence for sure.just because ekta and anita is friend doesn't mean she will do unfair to everyone else.this show start great but then well now not a good story at all.why those crap cousin still here brinda should kill at least 3 .that house is overloaded with unnecessary character. Madhav shouldn't killed first dev cousin should be on the list .nowadays naagin don't have any story at all.i don't understand why manyata need to be killed?why not vish get killed instead of manyata ?I'm sure vish exit is r8 now most demanding for us.

Edited by Sleppless - 4 years ago