AnuPre/ParIca AT#202-DT Note pg85 Ik Pal Chain na Awe Sajna tere bina - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: reeyacute

RD .....Bajaj is getting insecure...so he wants to take over BP and then prernas revenge will be completed and so he can bring prerna back to london

Prerna will take over BP n BM but she will return the same and will try to move on with Bajaj...but will cone back to anurag.....how that we dont know

May be because of Sneha

aur pet me prem leke jayegi🤣

anupre kom all will die  ko kanhi jayega

if mata want her kzk2  run then she will bring new actor & saga continue 

but pls  anupre ko maar do 

ab na jhela ja raha hai

Edited by moniloveanupre - 4 years ago
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

diya is not anukom ki beti😆

kom  ko sub bus illusion me hi milega .

she us just actually a high class servent to basu .

Thats why i said hokar bhi nahi hai

Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The major difference this season is actually in komolikas character and her motive...this time she wants the trophy names Anurag Basu...but she is that character who will not be greyed dowm...she will remain out n out black...and EK never lets her vamps get what they want in full senses...and prerna will be the biggest hurdle all the time..anupre has to be somehow linked together. Its not going to be easy to sell cross pairing this time as influences are different now than that time back...

Abida_angel thumbnail

BTW..in the scene after when komolika humilates the sharmas in the pandal...in her monolouge she said bhagwaan prerna ki atma ko shanti de...matlab according to her prerna is dead..but she never asked anurag to kill prerna..raher push her away???  Toh kiya usko lagta hai ke pre is dead or not?? Khair komo..tera time khatam.. you have had things your way enough now...its time your world shakes up side down😂

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Thats why i said hokar bhi nahi hai

yes this is fact  she thinks she get what she want  but truth is  she only get illusion of everything😆

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abida_angel

BTW..in the scene after when komolika humilates the sharmas in the pandal...in her monolouge she said bhagwaan prerna ki atma ko shanti de...matlab according to her prerna is dead..but she never asked anurag to kill prerna..raher push her away???  Toh kiya usko lagta hai ke pre is dead or not?? Khair komo..tera time khatam.. you have had things your way enough now...its time your world shakes up side down😂

so she think pre is dead ðŸ¤ª

did  she really think  anu killed pre🤣

then she  is duffer then

Abida_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

so she think pre is dead ðŸ¤ª

did  she really think  anu killed pre🤣

then she  is duffer then

Thats the best part about any EK female vamps..they underestimate the extant the FL And ML can go to to protect each other...she thought so many times she can frame prerna..and anurag will be against her..but nahi hua..now I feel anurag knows that sneha is his daughter but abhi uska pata chalna baaki hai...time also she is underestimating the situation

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abida_angel

Thats the best part about any EK female vamps..they underestimate the extant the FL And ML can go to to protect each other...she thought so many times she can frame prerna..and anurag will be against her..but nahi hua..now I feel anurag knows that sneha is his daughter but abhi uska pata chalna baaki hai...time also she is underestimating the situation

actually  vamp thinks  they got what they wanted but its their illysion because if i know kom if he get anurag fully  .her obssesion would be gone 

8n kzk i like one think more here atleast ML kniw sacvhai about vamp  & never misstrust FL .

bus blackmail ho jata hai😆 

Originally posted by: Pranchat

Kya badla track? Eventually they will show Prerna pinning for Anurag . Strong Prerna is a joke 

The story is about Anurag and Prerna.... what else do you expect ??

And it’s not that the other person is totally bad what he did to her ( good or bad) the intention was to save her .... that automatically makes him fall into an innocent category .... (not trying to defend Anurag because writers will do that eventually ðŸ˜† just like how they did with Pre in Previous Bajju track )...... it’s a trp based serial and needed a twist point to get more trps and hence the OTT bridge push and all . 
but in all this It’s Anurag’s sacrifice and Prerna’s heart somewhere knows this ...... reason why in 8 years she could not forget Anurag and couldn’t allow anyone else to take that space in her heart that is reserved for Anurag ....

About Strong Woman ......This revengeful , business, Independent woman .... are just materialistic words to define a Strong Woman given by society . 

Real strong Woman is one who knows how to fight against all  ..... which Prerna was way since first episode ....

The current version of Prerna is just a Fake , put up , adorned to impress societal definition . 

what fun being called a Strong Woman when your enemy himself is ready to get killed ...... would have loved if Prerna would have given back to that blackmailer who blackmailed her , took her Love away from her but she chose being a Loyal to him .....which she is doing know just against the wrong the guy .....😆

Anyways point is the this story is about Anurag and Prerna ..... and their Love .... so they will be pinning for each other till the very end ...