Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

V_MA thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RollingStones

The story is about Anurag and Prerna.... what else do you expect ??

And itā€™s not that the other person is totally bad what he did to her ( good or bad) the intention was to save her .... that automatically makes him fall into an innocent category .... (not trying to defend Anurag because writers will do that eventually šŸ˜† just like how they did with Pre in Previous Bajju track )...... itā€™s a trp based serial and needed a twist point to get more trps and hence the OTT bridge push and all . 
but in all this Itā€™s Anuragā€™s sacrifice and Prernaā€™s heart somewhere knows this ...... reason why in 8 years she could not forget Anurag and couldnā€™t allow anyone else to take that space in her heart that is reserved for Anurag ....

About Strong Woman ......This revengeful , business, Independent woman .... are just materialistic words to define a Strong Woman given by society . 

Real strong Woman is one who knows how to fight against all  ..... which Prerna was way since first episode ....

The current version of Prerna is just a Fake , put up , adorned to impress societal definition . 

what fun being called a Strong Woman when your enemy himself is ready to get killed ...... would have loved if Prerna would have given back to that blackmailer who blackmailed her , took her Love away from her but she chose being a Loyal to him .....which she is doing know just against the wrong the guy .....šŸ˜†

Anyways point is the this story is about Anurag and Prerna ..... and their Love .... so they will be pinning for each other till the very end ...

Wah RSšŸ‘šŸ¼. Truth you said.

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

And itā€™s not that the other person is totally bad what he did to her ( good or bad) the intention was to save her .... that automatically makes him fall into an innocent category .... (not trying to defend Anurag because writers will do that eventually šŸ˜† just like how they did with Pre in Previous Bajju track )...... itā€™s a trp based serial and needed a twist point to get more trps and hence the OTT bridge push and all . 
but in all this Itā€™s Anuragā€™s sacrifice and Prernaā€™s heart somewhere knows this ...... reason why in 8 years she could not forget Anurag and couldnā€™t allow anyone else to take that space in her heart that is reserved for Anurag ....

About Strong Woman ......This revengeful , business, Independent woman .... are just materialistic words to define a Strong Woman given by society . 

Real strong Woman is one who knows how to fight against all  ..... which Prerna was way since first episode ....

The current version of Prerna is just a Fake , put up , adorned to impress societal definition . 

what fun being called a Strong Woman when your enemy himself is ready to get killed ...... would have loved if Prerna would have given back to that blackmailer who blackmailed her , took her Love away from her but she chose being a Loyal to him .....which she is doing know just against the wrong the guy .....šŸ˜†

Anyways point is the this story is about Anurag and Prerna ..... and their Love .... so they will be pinning for each other till the very end ...

During bajaj track I don't see wrong in prerna.  She sold her loyalty n remained loyal.  And I know when prerna comes to know intention abt anu's act she will forgive.  But u mentioned ready to b killed, then why did he kill /push her off from bridge.  Instead pushing her off, if he had killed himself or gone somewhere else, komo would hv gone forever.  Why he chose to send her away from her family.    There r few things cannot be analysed or solved.  

It's better, not to break head.  But I hv to appreciate ekta, with the time, she make sure her audience r not emotionally attached to her characters, n  their health is not affected.  Why i am saying this is eri's previous show really took toll on my health.  I had developed bp issues from that show.  Here I felt bad in one epi n then laughed at myself.  

As you said, makers are firm that  this season is only anupre n others are passing clouds.

V_MA thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

r we gtg sindoor khelašŸ¤£

Rehne de ab nahi chahiye sindoor khela

Pandal jal gaya

Komo is not Rajesh....thst she will make everything fine

Originally posted by: Hari73

During bajaj track I don't see wrong in prerna.  She sold her loyalty n remained loyal.  And I know when prerna comes to know intention abt anu's act she will forgive.  But u mentioned ready to b killed, then why did he kill /push her off from bridge.  Instead pushing her off, if he had killed himself or gone somewhere else, komo would hv gone forever.  Why he chose to send her away from her family.    There r few things cannot be analysed or solved.  

It's better, not to break head.  But I hv to appreciate ekta, with the time, she make sure her audience r not emotionally attached to her characters, n  their health is not affected.  Why i am saying this is eri's previous show really took toll on my health.  I had developed bp issues from that show.  Here I felt bad in one epi n then laughed at myself.  

As you said, makers are firm that  this season is only anupre n others are passing clouds.

Whatever he did is wrong and there is seriosuly no justification ...šŸ˜†.... 

Apart from the fact they needed a major twist and this AnuNePreKoKyunMara literally got them ..... 

I feel bad that we did not got to see Anuragā€™s emotions that we got to see in Pre during Bajju track ....

In this all twist and turns to show real Anu , Fake Anu ...... we missed out on the emotional journey that Anu would have gone through .... 

And Iā€™ll not start on Pre in Bajju track šŸ˜†..... it was not about just being Loyal ... so Iā€™ll zip my fingers ...šŸ˜†

ITV shows are not to be taken seriously trp ,non trp , None ......

They bring twist , change character over night ..... here too they wonā€™t take a night to make things correct šŸ¤£..... 

Pranchat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am sorry but such love is just plain toxic. We donā€™t always have to bring in the angle of the blackmailer to justify Anupre. Prerna has been so consumed by Anurag that she does not have a care about anyone else , not even her own child. She had a momentary outburst when she came to know her child was killed but still all these years the only thing revolving in her head was just Anurag. I am sorry to say but the way the cvs are justifying the leads just leaves a sour taste. 

Prerna has never been a woman to stick to her decision. Her weakness was always Anurag. When in fact , Anurag should have been her strength. In her life, no one exists except Anurag and I am sorry to say that is a pretty dangerous territory. She never gave it back to the ā€˜blackmailerā€˜ and even now she does not have what it takes to give it back to Anurag in the slightest for the 8 years of torture she has been put through, because like I said earlier Anurag is her weakness. All this does not come under the umbrella category of ā€˜Strongā€™. This is called being fickle minded.

Also what kind of sacrifice is this? You donā€™t even give an opportunity to the other person to think about his/her future. These 2 never even trusted each other in the first place. Constantly taking decisions for each other, risking everything that too the other personā€™s life. This is plain stupidity which is being shown in the name of love. 

V_MA thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Rehne de ab nahi chahiye sindoor khela

Pandal jal gaya

Komo is not Rajesh....thst she will make everything fine

Komo ko toh bohot tareef sunani thi apni Anurag košŸ˜‚ ab headlines agle din ke news mein yeh hogi ke basi badi ki bahu komolika ke organazuse kiye hue pandal mein aag lag gayišŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚