Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank you Suta and Diyu for the written updates. Padhne ke baad itna gussa aaraha hei toh dekhna ke baad kya hoga. 

Pushing somebody from a human pyramid was a criminal act. Spiking a drink with 2-3 heavy dose sleeping pills is a criminal act.We are not allowed to say anything here,but i hope makers will give a proper justification of this character. One slap is not enough. Kuhu should be punished severely.

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Exactly, nothing was bigger than his birth truth revealation, the truth of his life. And he was trying to change before also,in MishBir goddhana. 

Kuhu to ,she consider her mother in law as servant of house ab isse zyada main kya Kahu 

haina that time too when mish said try to be the brother abir deserves he started changing n was willing to accept mish for abir n this birth truth n consequences changed him... he got the gradual growth.. 👍🏼

thats the most disgusting part yaar.. i mean considering parul as servant if she says this out infront of family abir or kunal both wont take it well... this is why i wish she blames parul then only both brothers will confront her well.. 

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Yes meri light😆 true yaar

Let kuhu trust Meenu for some more time😉😆 but mish trusting Meenu is the difficult thing, she already knows abt Meenu.

😆

haha kuhu is full on meenu ma mode n mish yaar i so wish for the girl to atleast give meenu benefit of doubt but she is trusting meenu bcoz of her trust issue with kuhu... 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haina that time too when mish said try to be the brother abir deserves he started changing n was willing to accept mish for abir n this birth truth n consequences changed him... he got the gradual growth.. 👍🏼

thats the most disgusting part yaar.. i mean considering parul as servant if she says this out infront of family abir or kunal both wont take it well... this is why i wish she blames parul then only both brothers will confront her well.. 

Bold - that was best phase of his life 👍🏼

Our wish got fulfilled diyu 👍🏼😆

Yup diyu, today's all scene of them were very sweet ,abir ke liye dono were the most tensed, and loved that about them , 😆Kaash MIL jaaye vo scene i really want that . 

BTW I loved that scene where abir was taking mishti's name while sleeping, angry chorni ab violent mat ho jaana 😆,can't get enough of them 

Exactly that would be her punishment, when abir will stop calling her bro and will himself tell her to not call him bro. 

haina i loved how both of them said we both are there for abir.. so sweet they have come a long way..  haha waiting for it vaishu pehle let IT happen then we will think🤣 

haan that sweet assurance from abir... he knew his angry chorni well n he in this state too tries to calm her down... that was the sweetest yaar... these two dorks can make us smile even with a single line.. 

true everyone turning their back to her will be like the biggest punishment.. lets see what they have in store for us.. 

Bold - that was best phase of his life 👍🏼

Our wish got fulfilled diyu 👍🏼😆

haan i loved it when he mentioned to abir the exact same words mish said... 👍🏼 i started liking him from then only... him changing for abir.. 

really what wish vaishu??

RamAayeHain thumbnail

haina i loved how both of them said we both are there for abir.. so sweet they have come a long way..  haha waiting for it vaishu pehle let IT happen then we will think🤣 

haan that sweet assurance from abir... he knew his angry chorni well n he in this state too tries to calm her down... that was the sweetest yaar... these two dorks can make us smile even with a single line.. 

true everyone turning their back to her will be like the biggest punishment.. lets see what they have in store for us.. 

Kunal and mishti were adorable today, I just loved them 🤗

Exactly they came in one frame and automatically a smile comes in my face, they're just 

Exactly 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

haan i loved it when he mentioned to abir the exact same words mish said... 👍🏼 i started liking him from then only... him changing for abir.. 

really what wish vaishu??

Yup that was cute actually 😆

Parul got blamed for abir's haalat diyu 

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mmmm this is actually a nice prediction kinjal... maybe he hears only part of mish talking about business or something n leaves the part where mish talks about what kuhu did n this might create a doubt to him... and abir wont tolerate if kunal again blames or says anything to mish regarding materialistic thing like the prenup papers he got so angry... even parul is a little thoughtful even in temple her reaction changed when meenu kept repeating abir ghar ka beta hai... so abir will decide to leave rjv... anyhow i want them to leave n live alone for everyone to realize value of mishbir... atleast a little... n mishbir shouldnt return back until kuku themselves brings them back after apology..

Ya I also want them to live  separately. And they shouldn’t return soon. 

Edited by kin8 - 4 years ago
Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Just watched the episode. Don't know what to write about it. I got bored while watching the drama. Shaheer is the X-factor of our show. I literally missed him in tonight's episode. Baki saare kya kar rahe the,kis baat pe argument horahi thi, i was not at all interested. Bas dekhna tha toh dekh liya.

Anywz Kuhu is become a habitual liar now. Kal se jhoot pe jhoot bole jarahi hei that too confidently.👏 She lied to Kunal,lied to BB😲 she has guts to lie infront of BigBen ,👏but doesn't have guts to tell the truth to her own family. Ishe kisiki jaan chali jaye toh kya ushki romantic pooja toh hagaye naa..