Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakuraKakashi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: M0DERATOR

You are one my favs here and because you have asked I am telling you the truth. I was not trolling but I enjoy seeing Deepu fans losing cool over tinniest of things so i keep replying with stuff that may irritate them.  I toh even like deepu, on screen. 

And BTW I am better than SH. 

SH is a legend. You are just a kid who started off yesterday. As a Shaitan ji's devotee, it's my duty to defend my gender fluid master.

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4

SH is a legend. You are just a kid who started off yesterday. As a Shaitan ji's devotee, it's my duty to defend my gender fluid master.

With that person in your icon I expected no different response. 

The moment you feel need to defend,samjhlena samjhlena chahiye you have lost it already. 

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: M0DERATOR

With that person in your icon I expected no different response. 

The moment you feel need to defend,samjhlena samjhlena chahiye you have lost it already. 

😆

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Deepika was at the airport tonight? Maybe she went to London with Ranveer?

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jb508

Deepika was at the airport tonight? Maybe she went to London with Ranveer?

yes viral said she is going to london, ranveer went to london last night, i guess they are going to have a vacation in london before the 83 trailer launch on 11th march 

deepika was gonna go to paris fashion week for the louis vuitton fashion show as deepika is also one of thier brand ambassadors, but i guess coz of health measures due to the coronavirus she has decided not to go 

Edited by zara321 - 4 years ago