Deepika Padukone cancels Paris Fashion Week trip due to Coronavirus.

Posted: 4 years ago

Yea, good to cancel then take risk....

And idiots who want to bash her, should remember that it's in the benefit of greater good that people avoid traveling unnecessarily.... By not traveling, one is helping in not spreading the virus to other safer areas... Deepika, given her strict fitness regime, might have High immunity and thereby not get much affected but if someone who has low immunity gets virus through her, then it can be fatal for that person....

Ideally more celebs should avoid traveling unnecessarily....

Originally posted by M0DERATOR

Rich spoilt elitistically racist woman. 

😆 At this point you're like SH to me. No clue if youre trolling or not. 

Originally posted by anjs

Yea, good to cancel then take risk....

And idiots who want to bash her, should remember that it's in the benefit of greater good that people avoid traveling unnecessarily.... By not traveling, one is helping in not spreading the virus to other safer areas... Deepika, given her strict fitness regime, might have High immunity and thereby not get much affected but if someone who has low immunity gets virus through her, then it can be fatal for that person....

Ideally more celebs should avoid traveling unnecessarily....

Ok, Scientist.

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

😆 At this point you're like SH to me. No clue if youre trolling or not. 

You are one my favs here and because you have asked I am telling you the truth. I was not trolling but I enjoy seeing Deepu fans losing cool over tinniest of things so i keep replying with stuff that may irritate them.  I toh even like deepu, on screen. 

And BTW I am better than SH. 

Why so scared?

Just take the Arsenicum album30 as prophylactic medicine as advised by the ministry of AYUSH. Should be fine.

Everything is PR for her. Nahin gaye toh nahin gaye. Ab naa jaake bhi dhindora peetna zaroori hai, dekho mereko kahan kahan se invitations aate hai.

Originally posted by FreeTheNipple

Why so scared?

Just take the Arsenicum album30 as prophylactic medicine as advised by the ministry of AYUSH. Should be fine.

They can literally export this oh so effective treatment all over the world. Imagine hamara kitna naam hoga pure duniyan mein but nahin be a selfish one and only keep this for Indians. Aisa koi karta hai bhala. 

Jab tak yeh post nahi kiya tha tab tak to mujhe pta b nahi tha k yeh Paris fashion week attend karne wali h.😳

Originally posted by Glitter_In_Eye

Jab tak yeh post nahi kiya tha tab tak to mujhe pta b nahi tha k yeh Paris fashion week attend karne wali h.😳

Issi liye toh kiya ðŸ˜†