Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siya_raam thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Sid won Big Boss and Sid won people's hearts..😎...i see on twitter how crazy his fandom is about himπŸ˜†

I was watching Rashmi's interview and she called Sid her best friend...and is ready to do a show if one is offered...such a treat for SidRa fansπŸ˜†...She also said ki what we were shown in 1.5 hours is so different from the 24 hour situation in the house....probably one of the reasons that BB contestants are so OK with each other...they know what all we didn't see...πŸ˜ƒ

twitter pe to hain hi did ka craz but

YouTube pe bhi trend ho rahe h ivs

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sid kaa fever abhi start hua hai. He will reach greater heights soon😎

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Sid won Big Boss and Sid won people's hearts..😎...i see on twitter how crazy his fandom is about himπŸ˜†

I was watching Rashmi's interview and she called Sid her best friend...and is ready to do a show if one is offered...such a treat for SidRa fansπŸ˜†...She also said ki what we were shown in 1.5 hours is so different from the 24 hour situation in the house....probably one of the reasons that BB contestants are so OK with each other...they know what all we didn't see...πŸ˜ƒ

Wow.. SID fever still high πŸ₯³

Siya_raam thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNNII

Wow.. SID fever still high πŸ₯³

Aaj bhi trend ho raha h πŸ˜‰

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

What's the population of World? Some 90k watching when entire world is in quarantine mode shouldn't be big deal. There were many big boss seasons where winners walked out like next big thing and very next year there was nothing for them except making special appearance in next big boss season. Gautam, Shilpa, Gauhar are good examples. They were trending for months. It's just that when people get another hit season, they dump previous idol. To remain relevant, you need to go out and work. Looking at work record of shukla, he doesn't get along with people for long time and he has a good record of creating mess on set. He was not doing anything before big boss and there are less chances of him doing anything after big boss. He'll be enjoying his big boss fame and fake sidnaz angle till it lasts. Then we'll have season 14, 15, 16 etc where he'll appear with sana till people complain they are bored with 'mai na, woh na' headache...

Edited by CoffeeCake - 4 years ago