Posted: 4 months ago

https://twitter.com/DrNupurrk/status/1234447352842215424?s=19

BB end hogaya h par sid ka fever utar nahi raha h smiley9

Sid ke iv YouTube pe trend ho rahe h 

Sid twitter pe trend ho raha h millions tweets ho reahe h sid pe 

Or uske live mein itne logsmiley41

Nice! 

This seasons ended up positively for almost everyone (except Arhaan lol) it seems. Even though BB is often called to be a career-killer, and this season was super negative at times, but overall this time Paras/Arti/Rash/Sana/Sid/Asim all seemed to have gained and ended up in a better position than they were in when they started. Good for them! 

That's great news.

This season is going to make career of all the contestants.  They are going to go places I guess.

Wow such a great guy..... an inspiration. I guess most children in future generation become like him!!! smiley3

Originally posted by NepaliArtist

Nice! 

This seasons ended up positively for almost everyone (except Arhaan lol) it seems. Even though BB is often called to be a career-killer, and this season was super negative at times, but overall this time Paras/Arti/Rash/Sana/Sid/Asim all seemed to have gained and ended up in a better position than they were in when they started. Good for them! 

Negativity in d show is part of d show 2 gain trp .

I wish all d best 2 everyone even arhaan.

Now that BB is over Shukla's long time fans from Balika Vadhu time are posting pictures of him with his leading ladies on twitter giving hints that they want him back on TV  in a fiction show. 😂

Don't think any fiction slot is falling vacant anytime soon on Colors right now.

Many time Shukla said he didn't want to do web series because of explicit scenes. Don't know if he changed his mind now. 

Voot now started subscription membership.Hopefully they come up with some decent original content there.They can convince Shukla to star in them.

Originally posted by aparnauma

Now that BB is over Shukla's long time fans from Balika Vadhu time are posting pictures of him with his leading ladies on twitter giving hints that they want him back on TV  in a fiction show. 😂

Don't think any fiction slot is falling vacant anytime soon on Colors right now.

Many time Shukla said he didn't want to do web series because of explicit scenes. Don't know if he changed his mind now. 

Voot now started subscription membership.Hopefully they come up with some decent original content there.They can convince Shukla to star in them.

In b/w there was talk 4 making a sequel of Dil se Dil tak , it may come as voot as silsila 2 use 2 come on voot as only. It was successful.

Originally posted by deepikagupta9

In b/w there was talk 4 making a sequel of Dil se Dil tak , it may come as voot as silsila 2 use 2 come on voot as only. It was successful.

Never watched DSDT.Saw only that Udi Udi bit when the show aired.

That bit came before the titles started. After that didn't watch that show. It was so full of melodrama. it was too loud for my taste.

But from what I heard about the show that Rashmi Desai's character died so don't know how they will make that show. Unless they make it with Jasmin Bhasin and Shukla.

Sidharth Shukla Bigg Boss 13