Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

ab thik hai ๐Ÿ˜Žps yea pr pasand nahi aya, thoda Ksg tag karo ksg ko promote karo, keep it Bajaj centric how else will people know that Bajaj is back. ๐Ÿ˜†

Sweets, thatโ€™s how you slowly plant an idea ๐Ÿ’ก and penetrate! First soothe the resistance and initiate acceptance and then bang on! 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Arre baccha always I tell you if you remember. Bindaas you post wht you wish as ths AT belongs to everyone lekin kya farak padta ki usse kya impact padta hain AT pe๐Ÿ˜†

You carry on. Jisko mere post samajhna hain samajh jayenge n its absolutely fine to not bother abt rest ๐Ÿ˜›

Have a nice day ๐Ÿค—

dekho at walon, the defense, ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜lawyer hona chahiye tha shin ko ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 

Sorry not convinced.  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Also you don't have a nice day and hope your prof gives you tons of assignments. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Congos for new AT๐Ÿฅณ

Wht a warm welcome guys tht was esp Anki n Oppo smiley36

Read all ur msgs bt sorry to not reply to them individually ๐Ÿค—

Jst came here to drop ths msg

Is it really tht difficult to wait n see wht they have planned for PreRish ths time as they hv got 'again' the expensive actor who is known for demanding creativity to be at only best n who knws what othr promises have been made by channel n EK ths time smiley17

No big actor like him will commit 'again' to sacrifice itna toh easily can guesssmiley36

Instead of speculating too much based on 'nothing', isnt it better to go with the flow. Ths will help in AT mein kam negativity is there n all members including silent ones too will feel like to participate in discussions etc n not stay away from AT smiley36

Shin ji ๐Ÿค—  aaj dho baar darshan ho gayi aapki โค๏ธ

I miss our discussion posts on episodes .. specially RB ki cute  choti biwi wala ๐Ÿคฃ and their dynamics 

regarding Bajaj's role just last night i said .... ek baar he sacrificed and an actor like KSG wouldn't be on board to do the same sacrifice thing again 

2nd phase is for PreRish , that hawwwwt re-entry, hoogly mein doob gaye "no touch clause" KSG's article SP's transitional promo everything sets base for Prerish  I quash all other sacrifice , cameo theories knowing it's KSG who is back . 

Cookie kumari ka montage bhi change hoga aage jaake kyunki #2020HamaraHai 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Btw, Bajajโ€™s re entry was super rushed and he really had no idea when he will make an entry! It seems like they didnโ€™t have much time to shoot with him! 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SapSur

Ankie the edit is awesome.. The intensity in Rishabh's eyes, the way he looks at her, there is anger, there is concern, there is care, everything wrapped in a single package.. Actually a bombastic package!! ๐Ÿคช

I love the way you have captured the emotions..

I loved the anger and restraint, like if he could he would have done the unthinkable,( aka not unthinkable to us though. ๐Ÿ˜† ) the anger that she was to be taken care of and loved and appreciated but instead she was a victim herself. Ah this. This. This. Bajaj will always have her back he is her support and he will fight tooth and nail (like me and shin) to give her what she deserves. โญ๏ธ

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Btw, Bajajโ€™s re entry was super rushed and he really had no idea when he will make an entry! It seems like they didnโ€™t have much time to shoot with him! 

Looks like it...they didn't even shoot a promo, seedha entry

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

I know.. i have had several discussions here, mostly with you where we had diff..  but only learnt to look at a diff angle.. so I am happy that I came across that post of yours.. ๐Ÿค—

because I am 99% of the times in minority. ๐Ÿคฃ

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

SP kay insta post kay comment guys jarur paro pls , jarur .. dont miss .. kyu agar puchna hai toh DM karo .. but check karo lol

thanks maasi  ๐Ÿคฃ 

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

because I am 99% of the times in minority. ๐Ÿคฃ

Haha.. that's fine I guess..