Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Aww I loved it! Loved reading every chapter of your story. Never a dull moment! I guess my favourite one has to be the one where Shravan proposed to Suman! It was a proposal of dreams😳

Thanks for the epilogue! I love when writers give a sneak peek into the characters' lives. Also the story ended with our phrase line which was so sweetly captured.

Your note is making me emotional😭 Honestly I did not realize it's been 2 months since the lockdown. Our forum friends (including you) and their amazing stories made time fly away like a breeze. Thank you for all the stories in this time frame! I truly appreciate your efforts. I had a gala time🤗❤️

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Miyan I can't believe this beautiful story ended! 😭

I loved all the chapters❤️

The ending was so sweet❤️

I am going to really miss reading your ff😭

The story was so well written and the details you gave in were very beautiful 

Going to re-read it again next week😆

Can't wait for the OS to be out!

And as always I love your Shravan😆

P.S- I am first again 🥳😆

Aww thanks, Miyan! You will always be #1 ❤️ thanks for always encouraging me and supporting me when I felt down! You are an awesome friend. Thanks for giving me honest feedback and advice...I really appreciate it! Lol thanks for liking the Shravan in my story even though he's unrealistically perfect 😆

Originally posted by: Mahekbhalla4

Can't believe that one of my all time favourite ff has ended😔😔 

Would definitely read it again..please do upload ur os whenever u get tym..

Aww thank you so much, Mahek! Tbh, thank you for being one of my regular readers ❤️ it means a lot to me. I won't be writing the OS any time soon...I will probably write around end of June or in July before my college starts. I need my brain to rejuvenate so I can write something good...also I hope our show comes back on air soon as it would motivate me to write!  

Originally posted by: Cherrydreamsxx

Hi Alina, I read your story and every chapter was beautiful written. smiley32 Loved it. Finally they have a happy ending and are together. smiley27 I will miss reading your FF. Waiting for your OS. smiley42

Thanks, Irika!! Yes, although the story had some tragic parts, I had promised a happy ending...otherwise you all would've thrown tomatoes at me 😆 Also, welcome to the forum! Hope to see you around more!

Originally posted by: Bucky

Aww I loved it! Loved reading every chapter of your story. Never a dull moment! I guess my favourite one has to be the one where Shravan proposed to Suman! It was a proposal of dreamssmiley9

Thanks for the epilogue! I love when writers give a sneak peek into the characters' lives. Also the story ended with our phrase line which was quite sweetly captured.

Your note is making me emotionalsmiley19 Honestly I did not realize it's been 2 months since the lockdown. Our forum friends (including you) and their amazing stories made time fly away like a breeze. Thank you for all the stories in this time frame! I truly appreciate your efforts. I had a gala timesmiley31smiley27

Thank you, Bucky! You are so sweet! Yes...the proposal chapter was sweet...perhaps a fantasy of my own 😆 I'm going to make my future bf read this FF so he gets some hints lol Yes, I wanted to write an epilogue for that exact reason! Tbh all the moments I have spent with all of you here have been so special...you all are very close to my heart. ❤️

Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Thank you, Bucky! You are so sweet! Yes...the proposal chapter was sweet...perhaps a fantasy of my own 😆 I'm going to make my future bf read this FF so he gets some hints lol Yes, I wanted to write an epilogue for that exact reason! Tbh all the moments I have spent with all of you here have been so special...you all are very close to my heart. ❤️

Awww!🤗❤️

Honestly I'm gonna miss reading your FF so much!🥺 (I refrained from writing a teary note earlier)  But will look forward to your OS! Take your time! No worries😳👍🏼

The Pooh line calls for a giant Pooh size hug!

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

Awww!🤗❤️

Honestly I'm gonna miss reading your FF so much!🥺 (I refrained from writing a teary note earlier)  But will look forward to your OS! Take your time! No worries😳👍🏼

Aww Bucky ❤️ You are super sweet....lol we all wrote sad teary notes...you can write one too. You actually wrote one about all the birds leaving the nest and that touched my heart. I hope you continue with your FF because I enjoy reading it...esp since you have it as a continuation of the present show from where they left off.

Bucky thumbnail

Aww Bucky ❤️ You are super sweet....lol we all wrote sad teary notes...you can write one too. You actually wrote one about all the birds leaving the nest and that touched my heart. I hope you continue with your FF because I enjoy reading it...esp since you have it as a continuation of the present show from where they left off.

That's so sweet of you to say!😳

Will try to complete it before the show resumes on TV😃

P.S Edited my earlier post to add a gif😆

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Beautiful update. Happy ending & happily ever after.Thank you for this wonderful story. Loved it very much. 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aww thanks, Miyan! You will always be #1 ❤️ thanks for always encouraging me and supporting me when I felt down! You are an awesome friend. Thanks for giving me honest feedback and advice...I really appreciate it! Lol thanks for liking the Shravan in my story even though he's unrealistically perfect 😆

Awww! 

I really love your writing! Will always be there to support you!😳

May each girl get a boy like your Shravan❤️

alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veenapain

Beautiful update. Happy ending & happily ever after.Thank you for this wonderful story. Loved it very much. 

Thank you Veena for being one of my regular readers and commenting often to encourage me ❤️ I'm glad you liked the ending! 

sambag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have been waiting to read this story for such a long time and finally did it.Its so beautiful, hear wrenching yet so flirty, romantic, sexy ,everything rolled into one. I put a hold on my writing but I am glad I did. I will continue voting on wattapad as u update.

Pat yourself lady..I bow to you...wonderful story

alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: sambag

I have been waiting to read this story for such a long time and finally did it.Its so beautiful, hear wrenching yet so flirty, romantic, sexy ,everything rolled into one. I put a hold on my writing but I am glad I did. I will continue voting on wattapad as u update.

Pat yourself lady..I bow to you...wonderful story

Awwww Sam ❤️ This means so much coming from you. I honestly admire your writing so much!! I was waiting for the update for your story but I didn't know that you had put it on hold because you were reading my story. Thank you so much for your kind words...I literally cannot explain how happy I feel right now!! 😊 I'll also continue supporting you on Wattpad!