Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Listen dear, aap apne real ID se post karo na, itni sharam kyu real ID se post karne me ? 😆

Hidden agenda....hypocrites gets khujli and then moral preach like Asim🤣

indraneelbb thumbnail

🤣 🤣

Hard..hard..harder🤣

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry to say but why only exposing Asim truth why not about shukla as well. 

both didn’t deserve to be in top with the behaviour they did on show 👎🏼

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fardash1

That's what you say when your boyfriend pounds your hole? 🤣

No one here wants to know what you do. Gayboi.

Nothing wrong with being a gay. But its very wrong that you're so ashamed to post from your real ID that you have to use a fake id to vent. 😆

Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 4 years ago
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I know who's fake id is this.. the writing style is literally the same. If you guys think a little harder, you'll know too. This person was exposed earlier too by another member. #EnoughHints😆

PS. Listen dear @fake id, If you wanna pose to be someone else, then you gotta change your writing style. Remember last time i made your bolti bandh & you had to run away, as you didn't had anything to reply? 😆

indraneelbb thumbnail

My neck is paining🤣🤣🤣

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indraneelbb

My neck is paining🤣🤣🤣

Ooo🤣🤣  

Edited by Guneet80 - 4 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Khabri won’t say they have been paid because he needs this job in next season too where he will claim once again that he is supporting someone genuinely so he is exposing PRs like Kadel , KRK and rest to an extent only but not revealing the money thing because Khabri himself is a paid PR . He can’t expose himself . Now to expose Khabri , KRK and rest also can’t expose him as a paid PR because then Khabri will expose them in return too . 

-  about Parag’s reply - what’s the proof that Parag is saying the truth ? The way he made an effort to reply , it looks like now he is lying . No proof that Khabri is lying about Parag’s SS. Parag can show his chat with Khabri as empty as a proof . 

- rest of the PR people are silent means they have nothing to say in their defence . This Kadel guy has been exposed as a PR in past many times . KRK himself exposed him Once . He has also been exposed as Kangana’s PR and when Rangoli gave them back , he and his Jaiswal friend went against her too . 

- that abusive DSK got exposed during Shilpa’s time only . He works only for money . 

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Okay guys! I don’t know how you think PR works but I’ll tell you from my experience. I’ve worked with a couple of PR companies ( albeit in fashion rather than entertainment but those companies some are very big and work with entertainment industry too). 

When you work with a PR company you generally have contracts ranging from 3 months to 6 months to a year and more and they keep getting renewed if both parties want that. Also every PR contract has a Non Disclosure clause, it’s vital. 

So @Rowdiest if Khabri was Asim’s PR- he wouldn’t be able to spew the shit he’s doing now coz he would be liable to be sued in Court. 

See things happen Indirectly- the way he’s directly attacking- if he took any money he wouldn’t have been able to coz he knows Umar can also expose him by posting the money transactions- ( if they ever happened) or it would be a breach of contract if Khabri was paid by a PR company that Umar hired. 

It’s as simple. Contract breaching- will land you up in a legal soup and you’ll end up wasting more money and energy on that. 

Khabri is just fame hungry and his massive ego is hurt. That’s all. 

Also sincere request to everyone here- stop making MID’s guys- and stop attacking Shukla and Asim and most importantly the members here and please stop with your personal cheap homophobic attacks on members. It’s cheap! 

The Forum needs to close down soon!