I'm fan of Kunal Jai Singh from ishqbAaz

And loved him as ruhan in silsila..n became mishan fan..I love teju n Kunal

And this show is surprise to me

Ruhan n pari is back

But as reyansh and pranati

I loved aneri as pari...and pari ruhan friendship in silsila

Glad to see them back as lovers 

Decided to watch it for pari n ruhan

But jugnu came out of syllabus( wat a coincidence..I one my fav show..jugnu is my fav charcter😁)

I loved that kid..omg just superb

Some thing is there in that kid..that attitude that swag..just loved it

Im expecting  future story with time leap of jugnu n her friend 😜..it will happen damn sure..when ekta run out of concept

But before that i.want reyansh redemption...reyansh n pranathi love story

And omg....I remembered kasam days🤧

My tanshi..pranthi house kinda looked like house from kasam..n also when convo gng btw pranati n her mom..that bgm 😍 that one used to play in kasam..I don't know in which mvi song..but I heard that in kasam only

And I liked that guy who is gng to marry pranti

Aneri as pranathi killed it..but still I can't able to digest that she is playing mom to 6-7 yrs kid..she looks like teenage girl..I can see her like pari only...here she is looking beautiful n mature but I can't resist myself remembring teen pari

Waiting fr my handsome hero reyansh 😍

And scene of the day

I felt very emotional got tears

The way pranti tried to protect jugnu..while all r tensed as she is showing knife..but pranti is just concerned abt jugnu..n that hug..awww

Jugnu felt warmth with her hug

And that separation..😭..waiting fr their reunion..poor jugnu ..leading an orphan life even though she has such a loving mother

And the.way pranati reacter when that lady said jugnu as illegal child..

One can feel her pain ...aneri did osum job

Waiting fr reyansh n pranathi  love story to unfold and reynash redemption..and pranati should not forgive him easily

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

before i put down my view all i want to say pranati should make reyansh suffer in her love and make him cry blood tears should not forgive him easily gosh pranati looks so lifeless and his daughter living a orphan life and getting tortured every day his selfishness literally destroyed 2 lives his love and daughter

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

before i put down my view all i want to say pranati should make reyansh suffer in her love and make him cry blood tears should not forgive him easily gosh pranati looks so lifeless and his daughter living a orphan life and getting tortured every day his selfishness literally destroyed 2 lives his love and daughter

Agree with u 100 percent..pranathi should not forgive him easily..I want to see pain of loosing love in reyansh eyes..he should suffer for giving pain to pranati n jugnu..poor jugnu n pranthi..i.felt very bad when that asram guys r pulling jugnu from pranathi hold..I'm waiting for jugnu n pranati union first..and jugnu should know abt her father ..n make reyansh to count stars ..later I need redemption track n pranathi ignoring him like hell.....I vl definitly enjoy this show if it vl happen

___Neha___ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey there

I'm a aneri fan😳

I love her in every look every character bcoz I just love her🙈❤️

She have played a diva , a tomboy , girl next door ,bubbly roles and now it's mother's role! 

Very different one!! Hard to digest! But she's looking just too good and portraying a mother's emotions , such a mature role!! Let's see..

I'm sure she'll slay it cuz she's very talented❤️

And I Loved the episode!

Jugnu & pranati scene was love❤️

And I agree , she should not forgive Rehan easily!

Looking forward to next Episodes!

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vardhinirosid

Hi guys

I'm fan of Kunal Jai Singh from ishqbAaz

I love him since buddy project though i watch the show for a while i watch IB & DBO for a short while thanks to gul for driving me away from both shows but kunal was amazing as omkara

And loved him as ruhan in silsila..n became mishan fan..I love teju n Kunal

i watch silsila too and love him as ruhaan though his character was weird to me becos of the writing but kunal was amazing as ruhaan,i love teju but not Mishaan i love Rihaan...i am a ruhaan-pari fan

And this show is surprise to me

this show is definitely a surprise to me becos never thought that kunal-aneri will be pair up again jodis are very rarely repeated i remember once i spoken in silsila forum that kunal-aneri chemistry is made for EK show and wow here my desire came true to see kunal-aneri together again in a EK show i can't thank EK enough

Ruhan n pari is back

ruhaan-pari will always be cherished

But as reyansh and pranati

its a rebirth of ruhaan-pari as reyansh-pranati🤭

I loved aneri as pari...and pari ruhan friendship in silsila

i love ruhaan-pari as a couple too they had all the elements as a couple and i saw kunal-mauli in their relationship before nandini entered their lives above all kunal-aneri has a natural effortless chemistry and their comfort level is on another level since they are great friends for years off screen the chemistry and comfort level is visible on-screen

Glad to see them back as lovers 

indeed glad to see them as lovers and parents

Decided to watch it for pari n ruhan

kunal-aneri for me but i guess we will always associate them as ruhaan-pari

But jugnu came out of syllabus( wat a coincidence..I one my fav show..jugnu is my fav charcter😁)

jugnu the characterisation is amazing and what a performance by vaishnavi power packed one

I loved that kid..omg just superb

vaishnavi is superb as jugnu what a powerful performance

Some thing is there in that kid..that attitude that swag..just loved it

she is ditto copy of her father in habits the swag and style and her nature is like her mother loving fearless headstrong mature

Im expecting  future story with time leap of jugnu n her friend 😜..it will happen damn sure..when ekta run out of concept

I agree...we have met reyansh-pranati future son-in-law🤣

But before that i.want reyansh redemption...reyansh n pranathi love story

I am eager to see their love story too but not the 8 yrs back one  i am more excited to watch the after 8 yrs love story its going to be mature touching and passionate and of course reyansh redemption and crying blood tears before reuniting with his beautiful little family

And omg....I remembered kasam days🤧

i left watching kasam after tanu dies

My tanshi..pranthi house kinda looked like house from kasam..n also when convo gng btw pranati n her mom..that bgm 😍 that one used to play in kasam..I don't know in which mvi song..but I heard that in kasam only

nostalgic memories

And I liked that guy who is gng to marry pranti

he is my Raman-Ishita son Aditya Raman Kumar Bhalla well abhisekh is doing a fantastic job as Archit

Aneri as pranathi killed it..but still I can't able to digest that she is playing mom to 6-7 yrs kid..she looks like teenage girl..I can see her like pari only...here she is looking beautiful n mature but I can't resist myself remembring teen pari

aneri looks so beautiful and mature as pranati yes even it was difficult for me to accept it but than what a powerful performance i could feel the pain of pranati loosing her love and daughter and all credit goes to aneri she was amazing noone could have played pranati except for her its tailor made character for her another great casting and eye for chemistry by EK and salute to aneri for taking up such a difficult and mature role

Waiting fr my handsome hero reyansh 😍

I am waiting for him too as i want to see him falling in love with pranati again and suffer in her love,this man destroyed 2 lives i need to see him crying blood tears and pay for his deeds neither i want his love to forgive him nor his daughter he needs to pay for his deeds and earn their love and trust & respect,this time when he meets pranati he will not be able to stay away from her this time

And scene of the day

I felt very emotional got tears

The way pranti tried to protect jugnu..while all r tensed as she is showing knife..but pranti is just concerned abt jugnu..n that hug..awww

Jugnu felt warmth with her hug

And that separation..😭..waiting fr their reunion..poor jugnu ..leading an orphan life even though she has such a loving mother

And the.way pranati reacter when that lady said jugnu as illegal child..

One can feel her pain ...aneri did osum job

the scene was beautiful and very emotional and could see that pranati loves her daughter from her heart and soul never once she forget abt her daughter she resides in her and it was emotional and a beautiful sight to see that her daughter by fate came to meet and hug on the same day when her daughter was born at the same she care a damn abt the father of her daughter🤣her bitterness for the word love could be felt when she describes abt love to archit,the guy is a bitter memory to her

Waiting fr reyansh n pranathi  love story to unfold and reynash redemption..and pranati should not forgive him easily

I can't wait to see reyansh-pranati love story and of course pranati not forgiving him and make him suffer in her love

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Another fan of Kunal since Omkara Days here. 🙋🏻‍♀️ Though I left the show after a few months. (All thanks to Gul. 🤦🏻‍♀️)

Actually decided to watch it for the concept. The very first promo that I watched of Jugnu getting hit in the Orphanage and the introduction of Aneri and Kunal. That's when I decided to watch the show.. 

About yesterday's episode, I liked it. It was a good introduction of Pranati and Jugnu. 

Pranati getting emotional for her daughter who was born and also 'died' on the very same day.. Damn, I felt bad for her. 😭😭

But whoever made her believe that her daughter is dead, I won't forgive you.. 😡

Then Jugnu entered fighting with another boy. 😎 And then that warden.. 😡😡

I liked this scene where Jugnu and Pranati were getting ready in parallel shots.. Jugnu was getting ready for her adoption while Pranati for her upcoming engagement.. 👏👏

Archit, I liked him. He was supportive of Pranati when his mother was talking rubbish about taking all of Pranati's salary.. 😆 Archit's mother's expression were worth watching.. 🤣🤣

Jugnu, she crashed her mother's engagement party and the mother-daughter pair met after so long for the first time.  (though I was waiting for their first meet, I didn't expect it'll happen in the first episode itself..)

I also liked the fact that Jugnu was showing the knife to everyone but her mother. Also Pranati was defending the little girl. That Hug, 🤗 and then they again got separate.. 😭😭

But the best thing, Pranati spoke about her daughter, about being a mother.. 

Now, I'm excited to know about the reactions of Archit and his family also for Reyansh's entry.. 

Edited by merryyura - 4 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

I had initially thought that reyansh hadn’t known about the baby,.but now the fact that he walked away from his own child has reduced him greatly in my eyes and I’m sure all the women watching ...A real man doesn’t walk away from his responsibilities.. only a jerk does that.  I hope they show something like ...him also believing the baby had died ..then he would be worthy of being the hero ... if he’s a jerk that let pranati and jugnu down ,..then he doesn’t deserve them..