Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Mishbir in room..

Mish is buttoning abirs kurta... abir hugs her n staggers... he says mai kitna charming hu na.. 

mish says you havent seen yourself too..

abir - i saw naa in your eyes... 

mish corrects his hair n says your jokes are also like you sleepy/lazy... asks if he ate/drank anything after cold coffee...

abir nods his head.. mish asks what..

abir - ek chamach mishti.. n does biting action.. mish stops him n makes him sit on bed..

abir stops her holding hand.. says pyaar hi pooja hai, aur pooja hi pyaar.. 

pulls her down with him... n says "mishti I You Love, kuch galat hogaya na" 

mish - I You Love too abir but now i need to get ready... what will we say to everyone why we are late.... 

goes infront of mirror and starts wearing necklace.. 

Abir comes to her n says when you are infront of me naa my brain doesnt work, i cant think anything.. 

helps her with necklace but staggers... mish manages him and says abir you are staggering yaar

abir - tumhari pyaar mai... 

mish - i should've said to doctor his injection is not working... 

abir - agar mai gir raha hu tum mujhe sambal lena mai sambal jaungi... 

mish - abir what are you doing let me get ready naa..

abir helps her with MS but he is not able to see properly... says if they ask why we are late say i was not able to make you wear MS... finally he manages to put it.. 

mish asks him what he is doing ... abir is playing with her dupatta, wipes his mouth with it... says mai tumhe dekh raha hu.. 

mish - now come lets go its late.. 

abir stops her n takes sindoor n applies.... "meri pyaari biwi" and hugs her... 

This whole bit was love❤️

Mishti got to touch his hair 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Did you see the precap? K again conveniently blaming Mish for everything 😡

I have seen that Preeti..so if two girls r unfit for the family..what is she planning to do..but how is Mishti bring responsible for Abir's stateevrything happened due to Kuhu and this girl is conveniently putting all blame on Mishti. #easywaytoblamemishtibut I'm focusing on drunk Abir and his antics 

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

ok update from start... 😆

Doctor asks if someone mixed anything in his coffee mish denies... asks doctor to make abir right... doctor asks what if abir took some drugs, he will give injection but also take blood sample to know what happened... 

mish thinks i need to call n inform maa.. 

Abir wakes up... 

in mandir everyone are decorating shivji... meenu thinks after this pooja the truth about both girls will come out, they will fight like cats n they will understand how right i was about the girls... 

kuhu calls kunal n asks him to come soon as she needs his help... kunal says i'm here to look for bhai, there are other people get help from the... kuhu says yes there are people but i need your help.. kunal asks why me... kuhu says i need your help in special decor... kunal says i will come after finding bhai...

jugnu sees kunal n hides doctor.... again lies to kunal that mishbir went to get special haar for shivji.. maybe they didnt get network there... kunal asks him to inform if they call him... 

after he goes jugnu asks sorry to doctor for hiding him.. doctor says its ok just inform mishti that i'll mail her the reports.. 

jugnu is a sweetheart. Only Mishbir shipper from the start. Non-flipping Hanuman 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Someone please put a permanent tape on jas’s mouth.. shes getting on my nerves every time she pops up in the screen🤬🤬

She was very irritating in today's episode.😆

Along with Meenu.......Both were playing their games and instigating everyone.....🤔

But our cuties made up for it😆🤗

AreYaar thumbnail

Oh wow, what a dhamakedaar epi😆

Firstly, Mishbir scenes were uber cute......Abir was literally trying to EAT Mishti at many points🤣......matlab it was just too friggin hilarious.....ek toh his dialogue when Mishti asked him kal raat kya khaaya? "Ek chammach MISHTI"🤣.....and then later on also in his intoxicated state, he was trying to nibble at her fingers 😆

And he always mixes up his words and letters when he's drunk na.....pehle woh "AIBER"😆....and aaj "I YOU LOVE"😆.....he was extra cute in the bit when he was trying to put the MS and sindoor on her happily and saying "meri biwi Mishti"😆....matlab yeh banda ROOH se khush hai that Mishti is his now.....iska bas chale toh pura din baith ke biwi ko nihaare😆

Best part about the epi was how in sync Mishbir were despite all the drama going on....Mishti was both exasperated with and worried for Abir and still she managed it so well. She pretended that she herself was ill so that they had an excuse for why Abir was holding on to her at the pooja. Aaj they had that proper husband-wife sync without Mishti going overboard in bahu mode.

And she got so emotional when Abir suggested they feed the poor instead even if they aren't able to do the aarti. Mishti's resolve just grew seeing Abir ki haalat that she has to find the culprit. 

Meenu's plans backfiring on her for the Nth time😆.....but aaj yeh bhi clear ho gaya that Meenu considers Kunal paraya....lol uska asli interest is only in keeping and controlling Abir. 

Precap is what I'm wondering about....seems like Meenu ka dream😆.....both the sisters are fighting just like she wants and then she herself starts shouting about how both the sisters have done this haalat of ghar ka beta😆

Remains to be seen what actually ends up happening as Mishti discovers the truth about the drugged coffee.....her suspicions are deffo beginning to center on Kuhu. 

Sabko apni importance ki hi padi hai😆.....Kunal atleast was genuinely worried for Abir.....Kuhu ko koi farak nahin padaa and still was only obsessed with doing the pooja with her trophy husband😆

Mishbir in room..

Mish is buttoning abirs kurta... abir hugs her n staggers... he says mai kitna charming hu na.. 

mish says you havent seen yourself too..

abir - i saw naa in your eyes... 

mish corrects his hair n says your jokes are also like you sleepy/lazy... asks if he ate/drank anything after cold coffee...

abir nods his head.. mish asks what..

abir - ek chamach mishti.. n does biting action.. mish stops him n makes him sit on bed..

abir stops her holding hand.. says pyaar hi pooja hai, aur pooja hi pyaar.. 

pulls her down with him... n says "mishti I You Love, kuch galat hogaya na" 

mish - I You Love too abir but now i need to get ready... what will we say to everyone why we are late.... 

goes infront of mirror and starts wearing necklace.. 

Abir comes to her n says when you are infront of me naa my brain doesnt work, i cant think anything.. 

helps her with necklace but staggers... mish manages him and says abir you are staggering yaar

abir - tumhari pyaar mai... 

mish - i should've said to doctor his injection is not working... 

abir - agar mai gir raha hu tum mujhe sambal lena mai sambal jaungi... 

mish - abir what are you doing let me get ready naa..

abir helps her with MS but he is not able to see properly... says if they ask why we are late say i was not able to make you wear MS... finally he manages to put it.. 

mish asks him what he is doing ... abir is playing with her dupatta, wipes his mouth with it... says mai tumhe dekh raha hu.. 

mish - now come lets go its late.. 

abir stops her n takes sindoor n applies.... "meri pyaari biwi" and hugs her... 

haaye  pure love ❤️ uninterrupted Mishbir 😲

Kuku decorating and special umberalla setup... wants to try it once before pooja... but meenu stops n says as abir is getting late go n search for abir, pooja time is up, he is the one who should do pooja...

Jugnu bhaiaya get auto for mishbir... 

Abir "chalo chalo chalo hum paunjgaye" he gets inside n comes out the other side n says this... 

mish n jugnu makes him sit inside again... jugnu informs about kunal, n how he lied... mish asks why did he do that, kunal would've helped them... its ok ask him to contact me if he calls... abir is full time leaning on mish from inside as mish talks to jugnu outside... 

jugnu holds him as mish goes to sit other side... "she is coming that side, see there" 

in temple varsha asks if they were not able to mishbir now too.. kunal goes to look for them.. kuhu stops him n says even maamu can go na... meenu says i've said naa kunal will go search for his bhai...

🤣 the description is so entertaining. Was the scene too hilarious, Diya?

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Blaming Mish for Abir s condition🤣 Arey, even meenu and Jas won’t believe this Kuhu!

#KuchBhi

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

in auto...

mish - abir how are you feeling now... 

abir - mishti your voice is like jaadu.. lies on her shoulder.. 

mish - how did this happen...

in temple... 

parul praises kuhu... varsha says mishbir will come along with kunal.. pooja will start on time... 

jas n maami - who will do pooja.. jas says kuku maami says mishbir... 

in auto

mish says abir say to everyone i gave you painkiller.. 

abir no say that you did jaadu on me.. thats why i'm like this..

mish if i didnt switch off my phone in fear naa i would've made your video sojao.. makes abir lie in her shoulder n holds him... thinks after pooja i need to find who can do this with abir in own house, doctor said he will mail report, need to switch on my phone now... 

abir is playing with her finger, tries biting it... 

mish takes her hand n takes her phone.. 

in temple

bm says every year abir does pooja... bp agrees... naanu agrees with jas says kuku are also their kid they will do pooja... meenu says abir is my son he should do the abhisek... 

bm says i know abir is your elder son but if he doesnt come on time your younger son can do.. naanu agrees.. meenu too agrees..

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

omg sorry i skipped through and saw mishbir scene... 

Mish makes abir ready n boy is full on romance mode... keeps distracting her 

"I You Love" abirs new way of saying i love you.. 😆

helps her wearing MS and says we will say to everyone i wouldnt make you wear MS so we got late... then as mish about to go he stops her and takes sindoor n applies on her forehead... and hugs her saying "meri pyaari biwi" 😆

that whole scene is a must watch... 

😳😆

Meri light thanks for the updates yaar🤗