Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Oh wow, what a dhamakedaar epi😆

Firstly, Mishbir scenes were uber cute......Abir was literally trying to EAT Mishti at many points🤣......matlab it was just too friggin hilarious.....ek toh his dialogue when Mishti asked him kal raat kya khaaya? "Ek chammach MISHTI"🤣.....and then later on also in his intoxicated state, he was trying to nibble at her fingers 😆

And he always mixes up his words and letters when he's drunk na.....pehle woh "AIBER"😆....and aaj "I YOU LOVE"😆.....he was extra cute in the bit when he was trying to put the MS and sindoor on her happily and saying "meri biwi Mishti"😆....matlab yeh banda ROOH se khush hai that Mishti is his now.....iska bas chale toh pura din baith ke biwi ko nihaare😆

Best part about the epi was how in sync Mishbir were despite all the drama going on....Mishti was both exasperated with and worried for Abir and still she managed it so well. She pretended that she herself was ill so that they had an excuse for why Abir was holding on to her at the pooja. Aaj they had that proper husband-wife sync without Mishti going overboard in bahu mode.

And she got so emotional when Abir suggested they feed the poor instead even if they aren't able to do the aarti. Mishti's resolve just grew seeing Abir ki haalat that she has to find the culprit. 

Meenu's plans backfiring on her for the Nth time😆.....but aaj yeh bhi clear ho gaya that Meenu considers Kunal paraya....lol uska asli interest is only in keeping and controlling Abir. 

Precap is what I'm wondering about....seems like Meenu ka dream😆.....both the sisters are fighting just like she wants and then she herself starts shouting about how both the sisters have done this haalat of ghar ka beta😆

Remains to be seen what actually ends up happening as Mishti discovers the truth about the drugged coffee.....her suspicions are deffo beginning to center on Kuhu. 

Sabko apni importance ki hi padi hai😆.....Kunal atleast was genuinely worried for Abir.....Kuhu ko koi farak nahin padaa and still was only obsessed with doing the pooja with her trophy husband😆

Hayee, kitna accha likha hai Anu! Main toh sachme kho gayi 

Tera aur mera review bilkul ulta hai! You focused on the dessert and I focused on the stomachache! So mad at myself 😡

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Arre Anu, sab samjhti hoon. Par kya karoon, I get so put off by justifications for "poor Kuhu's greyscale" through "chalak Mishti's mahanta" and how it is always writers fault when it comes to Kuhu but Mishti's so-called faults are her own - such double standards 😒

Just had to get that out to enjoy the rest of the cuteness of the episode! 

Abir baby was freaking adorable today smiley27

LOL I used to feel pissed off....but now the justifications only make me laugh😆

Actually now toh I look forward to how anything Kuhu does will be justified....it takes a special brand of creativity and mental gymnastics, yaar...so the effort must be applauded👏😆.....also it makes the show even more hilarious cuz now I can see how the writers will toe the same line with giving Kuhu token "grey" scenes, then try to paint her a misunderstood victim in the next breath.....it's actually pretty funny to watch once you understand what the larger game of the story is😆

Side pe achhe Mishbir scenes milte rahe toh I can jhelo this contrived hypocritical comedy also😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Hayee, kitna accha likha hai Anu! Main toh sachme kho gayi 

Tera aur mera review bilkul ulta hai! You focused on the dessert and I focused on the stomachache! So mad at myself 😡

Aww thanks, Pali🤗😆....haha koi baat nahin, I was in your place only a week back boiling my blood over how nonsensical it all was😆.....just get it out of your system, then come join us in enjoying the Mishbir dessert😆

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Arre Anu, sab samjhti hoon. Par kya karoon, I get so put off by justifications for "poor Kuhu's greyscale" through "chalak Mishti's mahanta" and how it is always writers fault when it comes to Kuhu but Mishti's so-called faults are her own - such double standards 😒

Just had to get that out to enjoy the rest of the cuteness of the episode! 

Abir baby was freaking adorable today smiley27

Pali, lets enjoy nasheli Abir for now. How cute he was!!! He couldnt put a stop on his fondness for Mishti especially now when he is not in his full senses. Mishti stuck a balance between handling Abir on one side, maintaining calmness to tackle on other side and keeping her detectivegiri alive to find out the reason and insaan behind Abir's state.

Well, its a well-known established fact - Kuhu's mistakes are accidental, and Mishti's are incidental.

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Abir bechara apologizing to Mishti even in this state.....I'm glad Mishti told him to shut up😆

And her reaction when he said they can distribute the charnamrit and prasad she made to the poor

Even though all this started out with Mishti trying to organize the pooja for Abir's sake, I'm glad that ultimately they made it more about the SPIRITUAL connection and social service than getting hung up on pooja rituals. This is so much more apt for a pair like Mishbir that have always been beyond rituals and norms👏

So true! She got punished for wanting to do something for her husband.

But they did the pooja in real sense and that's all that matters! Shivling sajane se kuch nahin hota, manme bhawana honi chihiye 👍🏼

Mishti's guess at the end of the episode was wrong. She was wondering why Kuhu always projects her wrong in front of others. First, mandap, then haar, now Abir... You are mistaken Mishti. Its not Abir... Its just pooja. besides, Kuhu doesnt fight for people's emotions and righteousness, she just fights for petty materialistic things...

LOL I used to feel pissed off....but now the justifications only make me laugh😆

Actually now toh I look forward to how anything Kuhu does will be justified....it takes a special brand of creativity and mental gymnastics, yaar...so the effort must be applauded👏😆.....also it makes the show even more hilarious cuz now I can see how the writers will toe the same line with giving Kuhu token "grey" scenes, then try to paint her a misunderstood victim in the next breath.....it's actually pretty funny to watch once you understand what the larger game of the story is😆

Side pe achhe Mishbir scenes milte rahe toh I can jhelo this contrived hypocritical comedy also😆

True... illogical logics ghusa ke hume ghuma dete hai. 🤣

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

He was trying to bite her arm while leaning on it near the auto as well🤣

Mishti will NEVER let him live this down🤣....if he has the "tum first night pe so gayi" thing to pull her leg over, she will never let him forget what all he did when he was high like this😆

This has my ❤️ Abir just wants to eat her up😳😆 he tried thrice😆 bechaara. Today's was the cutest episode ever. They had chopped off Abir calling doctor saab from balcony

And thanks god for the segments.

I have watched many times already and now I have to leave for office 

Btw Meenu's costume today was hilarious, she can go to char dhaam Yatra straight away.

And what's with that Parul's dialogue, if kuhu is not there what we would have done😡🤬 all these years what were you doing and now if she was not there, everything would have been awesome

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

AIBER Rajvansh said I you love to his wife 🤣,and his wife replied I you love too 🤣

and the way he asked 'kuch galat ho gaya na...' was so hilarious... and Mishti put a full stop to his ramblings in his way 'I You Love too...' 🤣 Perfect mood killer, Mishti is

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

and the way he asked 'kuch galat ho gaya na...' was so hilarious... and Mishti put a full stop to his ramblings in his way 'I You Love too...' 🤣 Perfect mood killer, Mishti is

🤣🤣🤣exactly, but mishti is so strong Yaar, her brown belt training is really coming in use, abir kitni baar gira hai mishti ke upar and she handled him so well