Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Both prerish and anulika have got more physical and touchy touchy with each other after the leap.

manj thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

I swear if they do that soulmate ka Lara lappa again, I would lose it. Trust me Anurag Prerna are super thanda. Parth is slaying it with Amna! 

same here💯💯💯. But it is going to test our patience, starting from tomorrow,

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I swear if they do that soulmate ka Lara lappa again, I would lose it. Trust me Anurag Prerna are super thanda. Parth is slaying it with Amna! 

Pre ji will land In india tomorrow..Lara lappa will start wahin par..flying sindoor be ready 😆 

manj thumbnail

Two hot people like komo and bajaj , will be eating their hearts out again .😭😢

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

Pre ji will land In india tomorrow..Lara lappa will start wahin par..flying sindoor be ready 😆 

You forgot the Chunari 🤣

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: manj

Two hot people like komo and bajaj , will be eating their hearts out again .😭😢

Komo ka toh pata nahi but my Bajju 😭

Red_eyes thumbnail

Will the episode be on Hotstar 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Komo ka toh pata nahi but my Bajju 😭

If he stays , this will be a journey from friendship to mates. But will pre stop getting married now or does she plan to marry along with kuki😆 n kuki will have a crush on anurag?🤪I cant believe they followed s1 and set the stage for so many parallel stories of children , cousins along with the regulars..its so bizarre. Next.leap mein toh anrag daddu ban jayega😳 will he still try to marry pre? 

Transference thumbnail

If he stays , this will be a journey from friendship to mates. But will pre stop getting married now or does she plan to marry along with kuki😆 n kuki will have a crush on anurag?🤪I cant believe they followed s1 and set the stage for so many parallel stories of children , cousins along with the regulars..its so bizarre. Next.leap mein toh anrag daddu ban jayega😳 will he still try to marry pre? 

🤣💔🤣🤣

MishtiNew thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣

Kukki will have a crush on the Mouth organ wala ladka probably...😂😂😂