sana ji 🤗 i forgot to come and realized late. will go through tomo maaf kijiye 

maaf kiya 🤣

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Additi was at Meher's wedding❤️ sister's love🤗

x.titli.x thumbnail

Sunz you have put so much hardwork into making this thread! Hat's off! And also your creations are very very veryyyyyyy VERYYYYYYYYYYY BEAUTIFUL! Totally Additilicious♥ 

Well for me Additi means Heer Juneja. ❤️One of my most favourite performances of hers in Desh is when she makes Gaurav put his mask down that he's Prem. That was epic. The bold Heer shocked me to level +1000000!!! Gosh she deserved an award for these scenes only! What a delivery! The way she went to "Prem", teasing him, giving him milk, "drinking" salty water.... then she got slapped but UFFFFF she didn't stop!!!!  

2008's Heer was innocent and sweet but 2009-2010s Heer was bold and epic! 

12 years and I still think she is underrated in TV small screen. Additi deserves to be in BOLLYWOOD! She has done many versatile characters I agree but our complete package lady deserved to be back AS MAIN LEAD IN A SHOW ATLEAST! 

😔

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly

Sunz you have put so much hardwork into making this thread! Hat's off! And also your creations are very very veryyyyyyy VERYYYYYYYYYYY BEAUTIFUL! Totally Additilicious♥ 

Well for me Additi means Heer Juneja. ❤️One of my most favourite performances of hers in Desh is when she makes Gaurav put his mask down that he's Prem. That was epic. The bold Heer shocked me to level +1000000!!! Gosh she deserved an award for these scenes only! What a delivery! The way she went to "Prem", teasing him, giving him milk, "drinking" salty water.... then she got slapped but UFFFFF she didn't stop!!!!  

2008's Heer was innocent and sweet but 2009-2010s Heer was bold and epic! 

12 years and I still think she is underrated in TV small screen. Additi deserves to be in BOLLYWOOD! She has done many versatile characters I agree but our complete package lady deserved to be back AS MAIN LEAD IN A SHOW ATLEAST! 

😔

First of all, thank you Maria for appreciating🤗i just tried and glad that you liked it.

Second of all, i totally agree with you. She needs to do strong positive lead not some bechari heroine. She has so much ability and capability as an actress that it is sad to see her in meaningless negative roles or side roles😭

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wow!! Such a beautiful and precious thread.❤️

Really appreciate your hard work.👏🤗

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Wow!! Such a beautiful and precious thread.❤️

Really appreciate your hard work.👏🤗

Thank you so much dear. Just tried out of my love😊 glad you liked it.

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

Last year Additi birthday creations

Keerti

Archana

Nandini

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

Thank you🤗

Ayushi_78 thumbnail