Posted: 4 years ago

Welcome Everyone! 

Today we are celebrating the 

12 years completion of 

ADDITI GUPTA 

in the Indian TV Industry. 

At first let’s just look at her life.

Life Profile

Additi Gupta is an Indian Television Actress. She was born on 20th April, 1988 in Bhopal. She was doing her 2nd year in fashion designing at Symbiosis University. Acting was never on Additi’s mind for a career option. But things took a turn when she was finalized for the female lead of Balaji Telefilm’s show ‘Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil, after auditioning it for Pune.

Acting Career

1. SHOWS

Additi played the female protagonist in Balaji Telefilm’s superhit and iconic show “Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil”. It was on aired on 3rd March, 2008 and continued till 5th February, 2010 on Star Plus. She played the character of Heer Maan Juenaja. Heer became a household name within few months. A loving and caring sister; a passionate lover whose love for her lover was so true and strong that her lover has to come back for her defeating death; a dutiful wife and daughter-in-law; a fun-loving sister-in-law and a devoted mother. In one show she got to play so many shades in her character.  There was also a time when the news of Additi’s replacement was heard by fans. During this almost 2 years journey Additi not only learnt how to act but also to connect to the audience with her brilliant and flawless acting. 

--------------------------------------------------

Immediately after the end of Kis Desh, she returned to the tv screen with the dance reality show “Zara Nachke Dikha”(April-June 2010) again on Star Plus. Though she was eliminated little early, still her performances were awesome and full of love like her personality. Although she had no formal training, she participated only to learn and entertain which she had done perfectly. However, Additi has now become a very good dancer.

In August 2010, Additi returned with “Sanjog Se Bani Sangini”(August 2010 – June 2011) aired on Zee Tv. She played the role of Priyamvada Shahtri aka Pihu. Being a stubborn, spoilt but bubbly and naughty girl from a psycho lover who can no way leave her first love even after getting married to another man to a mature and softhearted lady, Additi killed every shade of her role. Though she was not the main protagonist, she never had once done injustice to her character.Ag was in her true acting self. Her acting had a depth that connected the audience with her. 

Additi came back with “Zindagi Kahe…Smile Please” (December 2011 – March 2012) on Imagine channel as Harmony Modi, spoilt, sheltered and a little immature. Rushing into a marriage and getting dumped by her so called love. That was the beginning of an interesting character. It was more of a comedy genre so the audiences expected a realy jolly and fun-loving Additi and she had delivered it perfectly. Harmony had a heart of pure gold and rather a straightforward way of dealing with people. Physically, Additi never overdid any scene yet she delivered great comedy and audiences loved this side of AG very much.

---------------------------------------------------

Additi played the character of Nandini Asthana in “Badalte Rishon Ki Daastan” (March-June 2013) on Zee tv. The show was about a woman who found out the truth about her husband’s affair after his death. Nandini was a meek, silent and obedient housewife of the house and a widow. Though her character was submissive at the outset but she had tremendous strength. The strength of her character was shown when she didn’t even think twice to stand for the woman whom she should hate. This character was totally different from Additi’s personality and therein lied the success of AG as a great actress that audiences could feel the pain of Nandini not for very long time though.

In December, 2013, Additi came for an episode of “Yeh Hai Aashiqui”. This was a different tupe from the previous widow character. The name of her character was Ganga. The story was of the life of a girl who was sent to vidhwa ashram in a rural India and the troubles and challenges she faced there. Here Additi was able to convey the pain, sorrows and sufferings of these widows whom this society had deprived of any happiness because of their marital status. 

In 1st August, 2014, Additi came in an episode of “Saavdhan India” on Like Ok channel. She played a muslim girl named Sana who found out the bitter truth of organ stealing from dead bodies. She was hurt when got to know bout her father and brother’s involvement. She decided to fought against it.

In 2014-2015, she came back as New Sanam with “Qubool Hai-season 2&3” and as Khan Begum in 2016 with “Qubool Hai-season 4”again with Zee Tv. At first she was introduced as a girl who was being used for the own benefits of the people but later she turned into a grey shaded character and the rest was history. She had played not only a vicious negative character but she literally played a witch. People loved to see her negative side which truly defined how much of a great actress she was! People loved to hate her character.

She was again seen on “Pardes Mein Hai Meraa Dil” (November 2016-June 2017) as Sanjana. Her role was as an antagonist but she didn’t find her role to be justified by the makers so she quit the show.

---------------------------------------------------

She was briefly performed the role of Ragini Malhotra in “ishqbaaz” from June 2017. Here also she played an antagonist who was a psycho as well.

We have last seen her in the thriller called “Kaal Bhairav Rahasya season 2”(November 2018-April 2019) in Star Bharat Chanel. It was a whole new genre for Additi as she never acted in a thriller. Here also she did justice to her role though it’s really the fault of the makers that they failed to make the storyline interesting to the audience.

2. Web Movies and Series

* Co starring with Karan Wahi, Additi played a character of her real name, Additi. It was based on the observing a fast for your partner on the occasion of Karwachauth. It was a modern take of relaying the trend with youth in current society. Additi’s acting was no natural and flawless that no one could say that she was actually acting.

* Another wed movie of Additi was “Sinha v/s Sinha” co starring with her previous co star Md. Iqbal Khan. It was a special movie for the Rakshabandhan. Additi and Iqbal here played the roles of brother and sister. Here also audiences appreciated her work and loved her character.

* Again she was seen in “Bin Bulaye Mehmaan season 2” as Keerti, co starring with Anuj Sachdeva and Yash Gupta. Keerti was a jolly, sensible, strong and a mature girl. It was the story of a couple who hid their marriage from the husband’s friend and the confusion and chaos created because of this. Hence it had a lot of comedy. Additi again proved her talent as an actress by portraying it with wit and excellence.

These web movies and series was aired on YouTube channel of SIT(Shitty Ideas Trending). Views and trending on Additi’s episodes were amazingly high which pleased the both the producers and the viewers.

Last but not the least, we have seen her as Malini/Sheena in the 2nd episode called "Sextortion" of Be Safe by SIT. It was first launched on the FB page of Be Safe. Here Additi played the character of a girl who  became the victim of Sextortion by her own boyfriend. Malini/Sheena was being blackmailed by her boyfriend who leaked the video of their intimate moments in the social media. Though it was just a single episode, Additi acted her part brilliantly. 

Additi as a Player In BCL

Additi is not only a brilliant and outstanding actress but also a great cricketer. Our girl loves to strike. She participated in BCL stands for Box Cricket League which is a indoor cricket game between the teams of television celebrities. In all the four seasons of BCL including the trial, Additi had constantly won Girl/Woman of the match & series and player of the series for her outstanding batting and bowling. 

Her team mates were always in awe of talent. She was a player on which a team could rely upon. For viewers and her fans, she was a dream to watch when she was playing. She never disappointed her team and her fans.

Additi As A Model 

Additi had done numerous photo shoots and ramp walks for many people and organizations in her 12 years lone career from 2008 to 2020. She had always manage to blown away her audiences with her appearances.

Additi As A Person

Additi is an awesome person, down-to-earth, loving, humble and a simple girl next door. She was never a conventional beauty with fair complexion. But that doesn’t lessen her beauty a bit for beauty lies within the heart. She has a heart of pure gold. 

Though she was beautiful in every way, her eyes held the most of it. As the popular saying goes, “Eyes are the mirror of soul”, she truly defines it. Her eyes speak volume. God must have put an extra effort while creating you.

Her smile is so infectious that it would light up everyone around her. When she smiles, not only her lips but whole body smiles which indicates that she doesn’t know pretence.

Additi As An Actress

When Additi acts it is very difficult to look at anyone else. Her beauty lies in the perfection with which she portrays every emotions, the way she draws in her audience to share every single feeling she expresses. Her face glowed on screen which adds to her natural beauty. 

On screen or off screen, with make up or without make up, she looks beautiful in and out. No wonder why Additi is loved and admired in her every field. She was charmer. Her fans and her closed ones admire and love her for her great performances on screen and for the person she is.

We hope AG keeps entertaining us for the upcoming years and may she have wonderful journey ahead.

Edited by Sunzz.Harshiti - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Creations

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

Cameo/Guest Appearances

Kasauti Zindagi Ki (2008) 

Special appearance in last episode

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (2008) 

Cameo as Heer

Kayamath  (2008) 

Cameo as Heer

Godrej Khelo Jeeto Jiyo (2009) 

Game show - Celeb special along with co star

Kya Aap Panchvi Pass Se Tez Hai Exam/Party Took Exam

Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar - Love Theme 

Celeb special along with co star

Additi in SBS Celebration, October 2013

Additi's public appearance on Box Cricket League launch, 13th March, 2014

Performances

Star Parivaar Awards 2008

Red Carpet and Main Event; performed

Rang De India (Independence Day Special)

Performed

Superstar Concert - Special Celebrity guest along with co star

Promotion of Kis Desh in Delhi along with co star

Diwali Rishton Ki 2008 - 

Performed 

Li'l star award 2008 - As audience along with co star

Love Ne Bana Di Jodi - performed

Star plus fan no. 1 contest (2008) - Gone to Chandigarh along with co star to search SP's fan no. 1

Star Parivaar Awards 2009

Red carpet, main event ; performed

Diwali Rishton Ki Mithaas 2009

Performed an act along with co star

Indian Television Academy Award - nomination and performed

'Mere Pratigya' Campaign - Support against disrespect and mistreatment met with women

Gr8 Women Achiever Award 2010 - Performed

Star CINTAA Superstar Ks Jalwa - Performed Along with co star

Star Parivaar Awards 2010 - Performed

Zara Nach Ke Dikha Dance show - promotion photo shoot 2010

Reet Ki Bharat (2010) - Dance performance along with co star

Valentine's Day performance along with co star February 2011

March 2012 - Holi Celebration in Life Ok channel - performed with Karan V. Grover

March 2012 - performed in Zee TV's Punar Vivah

15th September, 2013 - Ganesh Chaturthi Special performance on Zee TV'S Pavitra Rishta

Additi in Star Diwali Celebration, 28-29th October, 2013

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

Achievements

Star Parivaar Awards 2008 -  Won best Jodi award along with co star

New Talent Awards 2008 - Won best Jodi award along with co star

Star Parivaar Awards 2009 -

Won best Jodi award along with co star

Indian Television Academy Award 2010 - Nominated

Zee Rishtey Awards 2010 - Nominated

In 2014, She was awarded as the Lucky Mascot for the team team Kolkata Babu Moshayes in one of the matches she played in BCL

Additi was awarded as the "Player of the Series - Female" in BCL season 1 in late 2014. She scored 60 runs and got 2 wickets.

In March 2016, Additi entered in two sets of league.

1. BCL Punjab - Ambersariye Hawks

2. BCL season 2 - Chandigarh Cubs

In BCL season 2, Additi was awarded as the "Woman of the Series".

In BCL season 3, though her team didn't win, she performed well both as batsman and bowler.

In BCL season 4, her team Delhi Dragons bagged the trophy once again. She became the woman of the match twice in two matches though she didn't win the woman of the series trophy.

Wish her all the best for the future seasons 

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

Fan's Messages

Sunzz.Harshiti (IF/Fb/Insta)

Hey Additi, first of all congratulations on completing 12 years in the television industry. It has been such a long journey for you and for us too. 12 years has passed but you popularity has grown over the times. From family drama to romance, from comedy to negative roles....you have done everything with perfection. You really have established yourself as an great and natural actress.

In BCL also you made your talent know to everyone with your hard work and dedication.

Luv u Additi. You are the most beautiful, successful yet down-to-earth person. You always care for your fans and never fails to entertain them. Wish you all the best for your journey ahead. 

Stay blessed, happy and healthy.

Trisha (IF/Fb/Insta)

Additi u r nt only an extremely talented actress, but also an amazing person with golden heart. U  r truly honest, loving , Adorable, Gorgeous, Perfect, Talented, down-to-earth person. Ur enthusiasm and fun loving nature makes everyone adore .And her caring nature towards fans  is something that makes additi u special and unique. Thank u for  entertaining us with powerful performance in all ur shows.. Congratulations for completing 12 Years on television.. Wishing u lots of luck n happiness for ur further career and ur married life.. Love u audi .. Proud to be ur fan.

Kathrain (Fb)

Aditi ap mary ley mis universe hain jb ap ny 12 sal phly kam shuru kea tha usi pal ap bht chamktar stara bn gai thi ..us ak pal sy ly kr aj tak hm ak pal k ley b ap ko bhol ni sky

sana.harshiti (IF/Fb/Insta)

You have made a place in everyone's heart with your cuteness 

What do i say about you girl? 

I saw you in KDMHM for the first time ,i was just like WOW! 

This girl is so pretty I actually really loved the way you delivered 

your dialogues and presented Heer 

It was just beautiful. It's true You have completely floored me 

with your brilliant acting skills.

.You are one of the main reasons why I love u ,

Thank u Additi for making it all so beautiful and real for us.. 

Thank u for giving us Heer, pihu, harmony , and sanam , archanac and u work in web series tooo

Proud to b ur fan!! Can thank u enough for what you do 

I am very impressed with your inner and outer beauty...

Whenever i see you,u bring a smile on my face..

You are magnificent,dignified,down to earth,

get good vibes from you, poised,honest , 

amazing,hardworking,friendly,confident etc... 

You are just awesome and I am a huge fan of yours...

In television today its rare for us to see an actress 

who lights up the screen every time she enters the frame..

So thank you so very much for being that rarest of the rare vision<3 

You are seriously a phenomenal Actress and you have a kind Heart..

love ur personality n everything 

Thank you sooo muchh for entertaining 

and giving us the character of Heer to love. 

You are the Jaan of KDMHMD and we love you alottt 

u r expressions queen u change ur expressions every sec 

Ur the most superb actress i have seen who have soo much coolnes...attitude...passion..emotions...style. 

Each day to c see you on the screen is like a fresh breath of life for me...

seriously seeing u and ur acting specially with Harshad.

u both have amazing chemistry 

Then wat else to tell u Additi Ur chemistry with Harshad was amazinggg...

haye allah..kya bataoon tumhe.. 

aap dono toh maar daalte hai sab ko 

the magic u both create wen u both share the screen is undefinable..

.nothing can beat that...Harshad Additi are Raj n Simran of tellywood 

Yor are fabbb at emotional scenes no1 can beat u 

u neva eva fail to impress us u just canttt imagine how much we love u 

You are PERFECTION ur nature is what makes 

u the mosttt adorable person down to earth.. 

am jus madd abt u wen i meet u am gonna faint for sure 

realyyy wish to meet u one day plus 

u arent on any social networking sites *cries* 

n sum ppl call me lezbo i go madd wen u r on my screen 

i shouttt like crazyy n am likee shut up jus look at her make-up 

soo beautiful face MASHALLAH..n ppl r lyk shhhuutt uppp n am like 

Talk to my hand i jus loveee ur make up..its always beautiful 

N n now coming to off screen,you seem such a sweetheart..

I would love to be friends with you I love 

that you are friends with all your co-stars 

and you seem pretty chill.. 

Hopefully I'll get to meet you one day 

and see that beautiful face of yours in person. 

By the way,dat smile on your gorgeous face can indeed kill people..

Well, it certainly has killed me and continues to kill me everyday.. 

All in all, I have become such a big fan of yours and will be your fan for lifetime.. 

You're a wonderful lady,a mesmerizing actress and a mind blowing Human being.. 

Yes you are! That's true that i get attached to someone very easily 

but my connection to you was instant dunno how can someone not like you? 

as incredible you are NOT to forget that you're such a bubbly and lively girl 

in real life which makes you even more special..

I wanna thank your parents for giving birth to such 

a beautiful and amazing girl like you and of course 

God for making you the way you are. 

I realyyy love you Additi 

Keep on rocking the world with your amazing self..

I had intended to make it short and sweet since you must be too busy 

but it turned out very long.. So bottom line is I Love You So Much 

and I have a girl crush on you (I am not the only one 

though,I have lots of competitors). 

You are a fantabulous actor and a gorgeous one at that. 

You are the reason I watch all ur serial I jus loveee uu 

keep smiling,shinning n entertaining us 

Lots of love muwahhh 

additigupta_my_love (Insta)

I can't explain it because Additi ma'am is multitalented actress & her 12yrs performance super excellent! All her characters are my fav as for example, Heer,Nandni,Sanam etc!! All of the characters & her performance are mind blowing & excellent.

desairitiksha (Insta)

"Some things and some people are so special...so precious..to me..without any reason..my Heer(Additi)..is one of those..some things and some people I wish to remember even after my death..Heer(Additi) is one of them...Additi's journey is unbelievable..I still can't belive she completed 12 years in tv industry..!! Additi is fabbb...She is as beautiful as her soul is..My biggest inspiration and my idol..What do I say more..I just pray to god as I always do for her success.. good health and happiness..Additi....you're my rockstar..my lifeline..I wish and pray you shine and sparkle brighter and brighter....lotsss and lotssss of loveeee😘💗😘💗😘💗😘

heer_fatima9 (Insta)

I want to say that she is a very rare & beautiful Actress & she has done the work in 12 years everything is perfect & she is the Epitome of beauty & talent 😍she defines perfection! Additi Gupta rules million of hearts All round the world❤❤we love you Audi I mean Additigupta😘

kdmhmd65 (Insta)

Additi Ma'am Is Not only Extremely Talented Actress. But also An Amazing Person' With Sweet Heart. She is, Loving , Honest innocent, incredible, gorgeous, & Multi Talented actress of ITV & Her Performance as 12years all of wonderful acting & all the lead role & negative role all of just superb😊

Naziya Hussain (Fb/Insta)

There is not a single reason why  I love Additi gupta..firstly she has got that charm which attracts everyone .her kind humble down to earth nature always inspire me .love her acting she proved herself in every way..she is my first girl crush ever and no one can replace her ..now I looking forward her upcoming project..wishing her all the best. I love Additi gupta forever ❤

foizaadditigupta (Insta)

I will say that Additi is a very good actress  and I like her every character. I am true fan, she is worth it bcz she has done it hard work in 12 years. She will be remembered. Its not wrong to say that she is better than all actress and their work.

Priya(Fb/IF)

Congratulations Additi on 12 years in the TV industry.

You have grown a lot since your first scene in Kis Desh. Heer is a special character that will always be remembered. Thank you for giving us Heer and Premeer. I hope to see you back on tv and wish you all the best for your future endeavors.

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

Credits

WU : Sunzz.Harshiti, AASUS ( from her thread 

Creations : Sunzz.Harshiti

AASUS (for continuous encouragement that I can do this😊)

Sana.Harshiti for keeping this thread active

Respective fans for their messages

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Sunzz wow ji 

Awesome me sent link to AG.

will read later tonight.

She’s Heer to many of us but she’s done variety of dramas web series sports contests and made her mark in each of them and won awards and recognition yay 

sana.harshiti thumbnail

Awasome thread 🥳Thank u Athi for d link 

Yes let’s celebrate 12 years of Additi Gupta in in iv 🥳

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana.harshiti

Awasome thread 🥳Thank u Athi for d link 

Yes let’s celebrate 12 years of Additi Gupta in in iv 🥳

Hey Sana glad you came😊

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

Originally posted by: AASUS

Hi Sunzz wow ji 

Awesome me sent link to AG.

will read later tonight.

She’s Heer to many of us but she’s done variety of dramas web series sports contests and made her mark in each of them and won awards and recognition yay 

Thank you Athi for sending the link to my princess Additi🤗

Yes she is a multi talented person. Her variety of roles made her a great actress.luv her ❤️