Why is asim's insta all about his body/promotions

Rose2116 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Don't come at me saying why do u follow him if u have a problem with it. I didn't follow him for his ang pradarshan every other day, doesn't he have anything else to offer

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

He is into body building so that's why that display. He is promoting body building.He uses his insta to promote his work.

Every once in a while he posts pics of the current love of his life Himanshi.

Looks like his life is all about his work, his hobby body building and Himanshi Khurana.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Uski marzi , uska account , vo chahe jo kare, vo apni marzi se pic upload karenga.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago
OMGITSME thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

His workout is his passion. Any viewer of BB would know this & him showing progress pictures is what most people do who are into working out. 

I agree his insta is not really as professional as it should be. He should be posting about him & Jacquline, his Gujarat events, the modelling event he attended etc as this would highlight & promote his work.

I think it’ll be better when he finds himself a proper agency who can handle all these things for him.. till then we’re just gonna see the Asim as a normal boy who’s posting pictures about things he loves (like we all do).. his workout & Himanshi. 

Edited by OMGITSME - 4 years ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

His insta he posts whatever he likes or wanna promote.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It's his insta account....he can post whatever he wants! 

He is a gym lover and is in great shape so what is the harm if he posts his pics! 

Also his pics are getting tremendous response which is quite visible from the number of likes his pics get 

Plus he is topping the list of insta influencers which means whatever he is posting is actually being loved by the masses!

Another thing ....his insta account has a personal touch ...he posts gym selfies..he posts about his projects...he posts about Himanshi.....and the content is being loved ! He is being real as per me unlike many celebs whose accounts are handled by their managers. 

One more thing...... The member you are referring to isn't even your friend so stop making her and others uncomfortable ! why is a forum member's name being taken here without any reason!  Not cool !

Edited by anshvi - 4 years ago
sukhee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ab ka Shukla fans ki permission leke apni pics upload karega. Uski jo marzi upload kare.

Rose2116 thumbnail

Just because I didn't like something about his account y is everyone assuming I'm a shukla fan.. is there no room for expressing a unfiltered opinion on this forum. 

sukhee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rose2116

Just because I didn't like something about his account y is everyone assuming I'm a shukla fan.. is there no room for expressing a unfiltered opinion on this forum. 

Please do post your thoughts here freely but you can't question a person's choice to post his own pics.

Since you want freedom to express your opinion...Shouldn't Asim have freedom to post whatever he wants on his insta account?

Rose2116 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukhee

Please do post your thoughts here freely but you can't question a person's choice to post his own pics.

Since you want freedom to express your opinion...Shouldn't Asim have freedom to post whatever he wants on his insta account?

I'm not a public figure and millions of ppl don't follow me.