mr bajaj come back me also back

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Ok the when he started swiming and up that. Chest came ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh ☺️

man when he just took him in his arms and made his touch his hot sizlling chest his head perfect place to get faint man like seriously ☺️

The man screen presence is fire to me the way he entered again and I lost my counts on my heartbeats can hear them betting hard.The way he hold her and pulled her down the stairs so authorative even though I don't like man handling but that is hour of need. 

She was emotionally broken but Bajaj has heart and mind both in place .

The best part I love in there relationship he never hides anything he told everything in details everything he wanted her to be safe so one person was always there to look after that what a guarding angel 

Man aapne Meri beti ko apna Mana tha isliye main aapki bacchi ke liye God I freaking love Mr BajajEarlier also now also . Man who always kept his words and will do

i want to jump shout loud and claerly say my man is back back with band what a entry as ankie said he is coming is good baki bhagwan ka prasad and i got shirtless and open button shirt,

the expression feel is just amazing man i wish they would not have dumb his voice in between other wise that scene was some thing else but they were busy with his physical apearance and there proximity so uncomfortable yet so comfortable.

ekta left too manny loop holes they can show anurag bajaj together is this or any other way i am happy anyways my man will anways have to portray selfless unconditinal love which he is king of romance.

now i will openly post in these forum as much i want to my man is back and i am again hooked to the show. welcome mr bajaj welcome back

thanks ekta 

🥳🥳☺️

Edited by mithilalovesksg - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Tera break lena cancel 🤣

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Tera break lena cancel 🤣

for time being 🤣 i keep my words i told agar woh aah jaye birthday ke baad to rok sakta hain aur woh aah gaya 😳😳

MishtiNew thumbnail

So, where did your plan of break go???

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

So, where did your plan of break go???

Ksg ke saath udh gaya 🤣

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg