I'll be the warrior to fight for our love!

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I'll be the warrior to fight for our love Rudra! 

A pretty moment can make our hearts dance in fast-paced clips

When we grasped the melody of our loveโ€™s unconquerable grips.

Words could lift our spirits and sweet compassion finds;

Put your hand in mine alone will fill my mind with peace.

A smile, a word, a song, a look โ€“ seems small little things

But when love sparks an action, what blessings they bring!! 

The sky was black tranquility married to the poetry of stars. It was the softness that called their body and brain to rest and let the heart go to its steady rhythm! Night came as a reward of sorts, an alluring romance on the cards to calm their body and souls.

A dream sequence was waiting for Rudra, Maya blindfolded Rudra saying she has a surprise for him and take him to the balcony which she bedecked with lights and bed for him!

Maya hugged him and said ", We are the fireworks in this velvet dark, the blaze in our hearts that dares to light up the night, now no problems, no pains, not you, not me, there will be only the moon, stars, and sky amidst our unstoppable passion," she looked at his eyes contently. He hugged her, and she was fallen asleep in his arms. 

A beep from his baap made him move towards the duplicitous Dad who was waiting there with a new crafty plan to crush Maya. 

The printed part of her story with that embedded 'past ring' dazzling in the middle of the book which ruined her life a long ago. The past's present presented afresh by the new hope of her life in the presence of that wily villain now!! 

The clapping devil celebrated his victory while challenging her lost glory! Didn't expect that a gory scene was waiting for him to slap him so hard with a few drops of blood!!! 

Rudra took a promise from his wife that she will never use a knife in her life, which amused Maya, a slip of a smile from Maya's lips carried  Rudra up above the cloud nine!!

The eerie silence of the surroundings started whispering that something of a sort of cruelest deed is going to happen!

Antara picked up her anxiety pill bottle when MJ snatched it and stuffed them in her mouth! With a wry smile questioned her why donโ€™t she die at once? If he could throw Diya away from his life, he can forgo even her! 

Antara tried to resist. Realised the devil's plans to eliminate her.... a scared wife resisted him with shock in her eyes. Disbelief... a wife's false ego, faith and credence crumbled at that moment! 

Barbarism stalled because of the innocence in the form of  Nandini walked in. MJ acted as stopping his wife from consuming pills and scolds her not to do that again. Mrutyu should remember that,  if his past overpowers her present and future, his land may slip under his feet. 

Ananya still waiting to get back her Godot. He with his bossy wife entered into the cabin with a blissful smile!  As a matter of business, Ananya shows them the black book cover of Maya's novel. 

She changed her name as Maya Rudra Roy and declared "until Maya doesnโ€™t have Rudra with her, she is incomplete! My heart and my soul became a bird in the sky to fly now. With every moment in his presence, came peace, and, with every breath, exuberance. All I could think of now was happiness and only happiness." ----

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soulfuldream thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nobody sees Maya and Rudra the way you do...

There is something so sensual about the way you write it makes one blush...

It's like their identities are 1 no one is above the other...

She is in him and he in her...

If she is Maya Rudra Roy,he is Rudra Maya Jaisingh..

Edited by Soulfuldream - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Awesome as usual... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

You have penned down everything so beautifully... It was really wonderful!! 

You are amazing... 

Loved reading it... โค๏ธ

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soulfuldream

Nobody sees Maya and Rudra the way you do...

There is something so sensual about the way you write it makes one blush...

It's like their identities are 1 no one is above the other...

She is in him and he in her...

If she is Maya Rudra Roy,he is Rudra Maya Jaisingh..

If anyone sees the suppressing fervent smiles of Maya, and Rudra's passionate looks towards her will become automatically either a poet or an avid admirer of romance!! 

It means our friend Soulfuldream is blushing while reading these lines.โค๏ธ

Thank you for appreciating my writeup in such a special way.๐Ÿค—

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Awesome as usual... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

You have penned down everything so beautifully... It was really wonderful!! 

You are amazing... 

Loved reading it... โค๏ธ

Thank you Nikki for your encouraging words.๐Ÿค—