br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Buddy i'm so excited for today epi so waiting for epi...😊

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It was good πŸ‘πŸΌ

I'm looking forward to this track. Should bring back some much needed lightness and also bring back focus to akshan finally. Also a bit of twist today ....that i personally enjoyed. One thing i'll say AJ is going to be burning in jealousy this track πŸ˜†

Akshananju thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: br200910

Buddy i'm so excited for today epi so waiting for epi...😊

All are excited to watch πŸ˜³

Akshananju thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

It was good πŸ‘πŸΌ

I'm looking forward to this track. Should bring back some much needed lightness and also bring back focus to akshan finally. Also a bit of twist today ....that i personally enjoyed. One thing i'll say AJ is going to be burning in jealousy this track πŸ˜†

It's going to be much interesting track πŸ˜‰

Lagta hai that guy is going to be pitenge by AJ🀣🀣

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It ws a gud epi...i am loving d way AJ is redeeming himself....kpng himself away frm guddan is d best thng he could do....he hs realized he is not wrth hr love....thts a big thng....i remember one of hs dialog said kaunse muh se maaffi mangu....he is so right...i liked ths path of AJs redemtion...

Nw d question is abt Guddan....she hs cme to knwn tht he is delibratly doing all ths.....nd punishing himself.....Guddan is a selfless charactr.....it would b mre difficult for he to c hm punishing himself rather thn she punishing hm...she wants to make hm cme out of his guilt nd speak hs heart out.....

Also at d end of d day its a AJ nd Guddan love story.....it vl revolve round thm only....

Its ITV....TRPs matter alot...its business at d end of d day......thy need to survive....so logic ko maro goli....njoy d chemistry....ths is wht exactly m doing nw....

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I guess this will be today's precap 

starting from 0:46 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV07UH-42Bw

kshah1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RISH1234

It ws a gud epi...i am loving d way AJ is redeeming himself....kpng himself away frm guddan is d best thng he could do....he hs realized he is not wrth hr love....thts a big thng....i remember one of hs dialog said kaunse muh se maaffi mangu....he is so right...i liked ths path of AJs redemtion...

Nw d question is abt Guddan....she hs cme to knwn tht he is delibratly doing all ths.....nd punishing himself.....Guddan is a selfless charactr.....it would b mre difficult for he to c hm punishing himself rather thn she punishing hm...she wants to make hm cme out of his guilt nd speak hs heart out.....

Also at d end of d day its a AJ nd Guddan love story.....it vl revolve round thm only....

Its ITV....TRPs matter alot...its business at d end of d day......thy need to survive....so logic ko maro goli....njoy d chemistry....ths is wht exactly m doing nw....

couldn't have said it better myself. These moments of self realization and remembering what he did to her is punishment enough. Ideal world, i may have played it a bit differently but i'm Ok with it and for me its about their love story. I think we have some lighter and fun moments ahead as well as emotional ones, but at least it'll be about akshan and antara is finally gone. 

Akshananju thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

I guess this will be today's precap 

starting from 0:46 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV07UH-42Bw

Yup yeh hai precap🀣

Edited by Akshananju - 4 years ago
kshah1987 thumbnail