Shocking video in instagram of pranbir

Sharona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys there is a 2 video in instagram in pranbir hamesha story first you see ranbir in suit and wearing the ring in hes finger.

And secend it was a tik tok of prachi where she is in bride dress and wearing mangalsutra.

I dont know what is this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wait whaat

CVs are confusing afffff

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sharona

Hey guys there is a 2 video in instagram in pranbir hamesha story first you see ranbir in suit and wearing the ring in hes finger.

And secend it was a tik tok of prachi where she is in bride dress and wearing mangalsutra.

I dont know what is this.

Lol it might be Ranbir's dreamšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Lol it might be Ranbir's dreamšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

The ring is a separate video and there's a separate tik tok video of prachi and shahna where prachi is wearing a mangalsutra but surprisingly no sindoor so no idea how this track is gonna end lol

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

The ring is a separate video and there's a separate tik tok video of prachi and shahna where prachi is wearing a mangalsutra but surprisingly no sindoor so no idea how this track is gonna end lol

I think engagement might happen knowing CVs habit of stretching track. But theres no way  marriage happening anytime soon.

anandhi007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

I think engagement might happen knowing CVs habit of stretching track. But theres no way  marriage happening anytime soon.

True but I really hope prachi's wedding costume is a part of some ploy against Maya :3

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

True but I really hope prachi's wedding costume is a part of some ploy against Maya :3

Yeah. I also think so.

Sharona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think prachi is pretending to be ranberrs wife only to save this engagment and because of that she is wearing mangalsutra and ranbeer wearing the ring only to show them that he is marriage.lets see what the cv want to show us.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I think prachi is pretending to be ranberrs wife only to save this engagment and because of that she is wearing mangalsutra and ranbeer wearing the ring only to show them that he is marriage.lets see what the cv want to show us.

Wow! šŸ‘ I doubt this will happen would love it though. 

mala06 thumbnail

Yeah. Maybe start of fake marriage trackšŸ¤£šŸ¤£