Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

seen SBAS segment...

parul is balmed and some family members tok parul side and some are against parul...

i want to know what is kuhu upto... she is just quiet if all are blaming parul and even abir distanced kunal from him because he is doubting parul and kuhu seen this but still just side hug kunal and took him away...

what kuhu wants...

is she that blind that kunal and abir will break if she wont tell the truth...

if this tym any kalesh happens in rjv then kuhu will be responsible...

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Reopened on request ðŸ˜Š

riya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Reopened on request ðŸ˜Š

Thank you ðŸ¤—

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Reopened on request ðŸ˜Š

Thank you manisha ðŸ¤—

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Lord. Please aaj ya is hafta Meenu ke drama ka ant kar do!!!

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have a genuine question. Does such drama actually sell in India amongst the masses? This drama where couples' lives are entangled with each other and not giving them any privacy? Why do the writers need to entangle every part of MishBir and KuKu's lives? I get it if they work together or if they go on picnics and holidays together or if they have meals together at home, but why do such personal and intimate details of their lives need to be entwined with each other? Like their wedding, baby planning, and everything? And this isn't the first time I have seen this happen.

I have been a fan of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and even there, Shagun was always involved in Ishita-Raman's life, even in the most personal parts of their lives. She was shoved down the throats of the audience in every track and she was always in IshRa's life because she gave birth to their children. If this happens in YRHPK (where Kuhu gives birth to MishBir's baby), then it is a way to ensure that Kuhu will always be in their lives, and no fandom has accepted that for their lead couple. This is unfair to both MishBir and KuKu and both the fandoms. Why would the creatives of the show want to sabotage two great couples that they have made?

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I used to watch YRHPK on Hotstar before lockdown and I have watched almost all the episodes from the beginning till MishBir and KuKu's wedding. When it began, I was so happy for many reasons. I was fed up of the immature couple Kaira on YRKKH and the track where Kartik stole Keerti's baby was the nail in the coffin for me. I was excited to see YRHPK begin then and I was hooked since the first episode. There were so many issues to tackle, so many characters and relationships to explore, and so many mysteries to unfold and I was so excited to see them develop. Mishti's self-doubt and journey towards self-confidence, the truth of Naman coming out in front of Mishti, a reentry of Karishma with her new husband, Mishti reconnecting with the Singhanias and working out her issues with Devyaani, the whole truth behind why Devyaani gave away Mishti to Rajshri, Kuhu and Mishti understanding each other and wholeheartedly accepting each other (since both have complicated childhoods and abandonment issues), and so so much more.

I was also excited because I was familiar with all the characters from YRKKH and I have followed them until Naman turned negative (When I refer to YRKKH, I mean when Akshara-Naitik were the leads and before Shivangi and Mohsin entered). The specialty with YRKKH was that there was no external villain. The writers explored problems that arose in a joint family and none of the characters were outright evil. They were just complicated and had different personalities which led to conflicts. And with the resolution of each conflict, every character learned something or made amends and we saw real character development. I was hoping to see such conflicts and character development in YRHPK as well, but instead, they turned Jasmeet and Meenakshi into scheming plotting vamps. Instead of giving Kuhu any sense of ethics, they turned her into Mishti's enemy. None of us know why Jasmeet is staying in Rajkot with Rajshri-Vishambhar and Varsha when her husband Anshu, her son Nannu, and I'm assuming her mother and father-in-law (Sunaina and Omi) are in London. 

I was watching the previous episodes of YRKKH earlier where Anshu-Jasmeet were getting married and Naman and Karishma have just made their entries, and I cannot fathom that these characters are the same ones that we see in YRHPK. Jasmeet, Naman, Karishma all got butchered. 

After the lockdown, I have only seen a couple of episodes and that too only where Abir has an outburst and confronts his family (after the truth of Mishti's PTSD comes out and when Mishti's inability to bear a child comes out). And seeing the current state of the show, I can tell that YRHPK is another ITV show that started out with great promise but due to poor writing, went down the drain as it got caught up in the race of TRPs. Three of my favorite shows have unfortunately gone this way: YRHPK (after lockdown), YRKKH (after the entry of the Goenkas), and YHM (after their set change and time slot change). 

Edited by Aditii - 3 years ago
Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aditii

Mishti's self-doubt and journey towards self-confidence, the truth of Naman coming out in front of Mishti, a reentry of Karishma with her new husband, Mishti reconnecting with the Singhanias and working out her issues with Devyaani, the whole truth behind why Devyaani gave away Mishti to Rajshri, Kuhu and Mishti understanding each other and wholeheartedly accepting each other (since both have complicated childhoods and abandonment issues), and so so much more.

I would love to watch these tracks in YRHPK. Instead we're getting this awful baby track 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

sorry double post

Edited by Sumaiya27 - 3 years ago
abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Never ever get attached to fictional characters! That's the lessons from YRHPK and thank you DKP and star plus for this! ðŸ˜³