Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sna's bro is enjoying the show along with his sis, free food for gill family. His annoying totla bol... when he talks looks like muh mein food thoosa hua hai.

annoying brother. annoying sis duo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreefan thumbnail

papaji countered colors offer to shehnaz with a buy 1 get 1 free offer. sometimes i can see how the brother is cut out of the screen when all contestants are sitting like on friday and due to him the person sitting behind also gets edited out

Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreefan

papaji countered colors offer to shehnaz with a buy 1 get 1 free offer. sometimes i can see how the brother is cut out of the screen when all contestants are sitting like on friday and due to him the person sitting behind also gets edited out

Gill family ka 2 jokers, sana and shbaaz.. ffree food and money.. pathetic..

Barunash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chits1

Gill family ka 2 jokers, sana and shbaaz.. ffree food and money.. pathetic..

Why sana is allowed family in show toh hisab de paras should be allowed or allocated one 

No rules regulations hai kya yeh 

Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barunash

Why sana is allowed family in show toh hisab de paras should be allowed or allocated one 

No rules regulations hai kya yeh 

As we can all see, this is not a show, it is a circus. Paras doesn't want to involve his family maybe. Sana family is all clowns. I don't think Paras wants to involve his mom.

indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

As we can all see, this is not a show, it is a circus. Paras doesn't want to involve his family maybe. Sana family is all clowns. I don't think Paras wants to involve his mom.

It is bad to use family word but his brother is too much..he should had been used his potential for next year BB but not like this in this show...a twist is very much needed now otherwise this show is doomed...