Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

and became a member 😆

🤣smiley37smiley37

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I really hope Anurag is made negative this time if they have started this hell of a wierd track. Because i read at some places this negative Anurag is not Anurag but Viraj with a changed face. And if it's true I would be super pissed because clearly Maiyya could not digest that another hero was getting the limelight of the show without even any proper ss. Namik deserved to do this negative shade because he nailed it in whatever opportunity he got. Also if evil Anurag is not Anurag but Viraj in disguise, it isnt only unfair to Virajs character but unfair to bajajs character too because then endgame is still AnuPre and Bajaj has been brought only to save the sinking ship. If for maiyya only Prerna and Anurag can love each other, then please show a proper story for them.  Their issues, their struggles, their fight. Even in S1 Anurag doubting snehas paternity was an issue of AnuPre, an issue because of Anurag's low thinking. Atleast that had some character meat. But here everything is so dumb and stupid. New actors are brought only to create buzz and help the leads unite for two days 🤦 

Edited by _symphony - 4 years ago
Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _symphony

I really hope Anurag is made negative this time if they have started this hell of a wierd track. Because i read at some places this negative Anurag is not Anurag but Viraj with a changed face. And if it's true I would be super pissed because clearly Maiyya could not digest that another hero was getting the limelight of the show without even any proper ss. Namik deserved to do this negative shade because he nailed it in whatever opportunity he got. Also if evil Anurag is not Anurag but Viraj in disguise, it isnt only unfair to Virajs character but unfair to bajajs character too because then endgame is still AnuPre and Bajaj has been brought only to save the sinking ship. If for maiyya only Prerna and Anurag can love each other, then please show a proper story for them.  Their issues, their struggles, their fight. Even in S1 Anurag doubting snehas paternity was an issue of AnuPre, an issue because of Anurag's low thinking. Atleast that had some character meat. But here everything is so dumb and stupid. New actors are brought only to create buzz and help the leads unite for two days 🤦 

Viraj is gone.. and duplicate Anurag is just 0.01% chances.. 

This season Anurag and Prerna dont have real issue, they create it themSelves for them to get a chance to be mahaan.. 

I have no idea why Namik was introduced and wasted.. I am sorry to say but it was cameo that ppl will forget with time that he was even part of kzk2.. 

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

yeh toh century ban gaya 105 Not Out 🤣

munnihyderabad thumbnail

tu ne banayi bhi , mast hai 

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian