Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mishkil88

@resham & Sanchu - nice and surprising to see you both becoming active on this thread which was lying idle for many days altogether. Does that mean serial is taking interesting turns ?

@mishkli .. i disagree with u. amhi tar ya thread var shivya ghalatch hota na.ЁЯШЙ ha thread idle asa navhatach kadhi. ha comments thodese kami astil kadachit. pan discussion and shivya ghalana ha prakar amhi imaandaarit karat hoto.ЁЯШГ

iluvusakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Domblyacha interesting turnsЁЯдг.... Kantala aalay nustaЁЯдФbt... Just out of habit we watch the show.... 

resham..if u remember ..u have one more habit..athavan karu devu kaЁЯШЙ.. i m stil waiting and hoping ..kabhi to milega.................update........

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

@mishkli .. i disagree with u. amhi tar ya thread var shivya ghalatch hota na.ЁЯШЙ ha thread idle asa navhatach kadhi. ha comments thodese kami astil kadachit. pan discussion and shivya ghalana ha prakar amhi imaandaarit karat hoto.ЁЯШГ

@ilu I know you are the only regular person along with Arjun here. Pan resham Ani sanchu navte na ?

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

but what made you started writing this thread suddenly...so I asked. 

Arey was busy with so much things going on around that didn't opened IF for a long time... Now that i am a little free so could come back here plus needed to just vent out whatever stupidity I am seeing these days on TV.... 

iluvusakshi thumbnail

рдпрд╛ inspetor рд▓рд╛ рдХрдзреАрдЪ рдХрд╛рд╣рд┐ рдорд┐рд│рдирд╛рд░ рдирд╛рд╣реА рдкреБрд░рд╛рд╡рд╛, рдЕрдгреНрдгрд╛ рд╕рдЧрд│реНрдпрд╛рдВрдЪрд╛ рдмрд╛рдк рдЖрд╣реЗ,

рд╢реЗрд╡рдВрддрд╛ рдЪрд╛ рдкрдг рдЧрд▓рд╛ рджрд╛рдмрд▓рд╛ , рдЖрдгрд┐ рд╕рд╛рдВрдЧреВрди рдЯрд╛рдХрд▓реЗ рддрд┐рд▓рд╛ рдХреА рдореАрдЪ рдорд╛рд░рд▓рд╛ рдкреЛрд╕реНрдЯрдорди рд▓рд╛, рдХрд╛рд░рдг рдкрдг рд╕рд╛рдВрдЧрд┐рддрд▓рд╛,

рдорд╛рдИ as usual рдмреЛрд▓рд▓реА рдкреЛрд▓реАрд╕ рд▓рд╛ рдХреА рд╣реЗ рдХрд╢рд╛рд▓рд╛ рдорд╛рд░рддреАрд▓ postman рд▓рд╛.

Sanchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

director himself seems to be confused. kaal mag anna khechat khechat odhat odhat konala net hota?

That was AnnaтАЩs dream sequence. IMO when they want to stretch some episodes Annala swapna padtaat. I still remember 1 of the episodes when the entire episode Anna was searching for Cat.ЁЯдг

Sanchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@ilu I know you are the only regular person along with Arjun here. Pan resham Ani sanchu navte na ?

Arey mi Pahte hi serial. Zee Che programs ethe USA la online shodhun Pahave lagtat, else those get deleted next day. Star Pravah sathi Hotstar aahe so issue nasto.

RKC1 Poorna pahilele India la Astana, so yaat interest hota, so continued watching prequel too.

Arjunwagle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Now one month more will be stretched with Anna under the  crime scanner and investigation....By the way post mortem will easily reveal death by strangulation....And Shobha has also been murdered by strangulation .... I don't think police should have any difficulty connecting the dots ! 

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjunwagle

Now one month more will be stretched with Anna under the  crime scanner and investigation....By the way post mortem will easily reveal death by strangulation....And Shobha has also been murdered by strangulation .... I don't think police should have any difficulty connecting the dots ! 

ha..ha.. but they have never connected. Despite keeping watch on naikwada & shevanta's house in the past when Anna was visiting her after Patankar's death nothing was established.

mishkil88 thumbnail

New promo shows Anna gives mangalsutra to greedy shevanta and chongtya watches from window. Madhav threatens her ki aatta paryant tumhi je kela te sarva sahan kela hya pudhe nahi karnar. Pan shevanta bolte ki mala pahije te mi karnarach. So her nuisance is increasing for everyone.

Edited by mishkil88 - 4 years ago