Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjunwagle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Wicket .... Felt sorry for the hard working postman ...Next to follow  chongtya ...One more to go before last wicket 

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kiti faltu karana sathi postman la marala. Kharach useless. 

Pan nashib..Story pudhe tari sarkel ata.

Arjunwagle thumbnail

It seems the serial writers haven't as yet thought of the end to Shevanta .... It's seems more and more unlikely that shevanta commits suicide and more likely that Anna killed her by strangulating and later hanging her by the tree...Shevanta insults and humiliates Anna everyday... May be that becomes the reason for Anna to kill her...

Arjunwagle thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

Kiti faltu karana sathi postman la marala. Kharach useless. 

Pan nashib..Story pudhe tari sarkel ata.

I second you completely .... It is useless to show old poor and hardworking postman to be killed ruthlessly... Absolute non sense and beastial... Such inhuman devilish acts without any rhyme or reason need not be shown ..

We have no objection in showing the scariest of spooky elements but please do not show hapless innocent victims being murdered for the heck of story...

Edited by Arjunwagle - 4 years ago
Kook1emonster thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjunwagle

It seems the serial writers haven't as yet thought of the end to Shevanta .... It's seems more and more unlikely that shevanta commits suicide and more likely that Anna killed her by strangulating and later hanging her by the tree...Shevanta insults and humiliates Anna everyday... May be that becomes the reason for Anna to kill her...

Even i doubt Postman cha murder pn kasa dakhvaycha yaat confusion asel. Cancel pn kela asta but first episode la dakhavla na.. So.

In first part kahi tari asa bollele ki Shevanta committed suicide in front of whole village by hanging d tree and after her death Naiks removed all jewellery from d dead body.

Kook1emonster thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjunwagle

I second you completely .... It is useless to show old poor and hardworking postman to be killed ruthlessly... Absolute non sense and beastial... Such inhuman devilish acts without any rhyme or reason need not be shown ..

We have no objection in showing the scariest of spooky elements but please do not show hapless innocent victims being murdered for the heck of story...

Ha. Ani murderer will die by heart attack, bass.

Arjunwagle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kook1emonster

Even i doubt Postman cha murder pn kasa dakhvaycha yaat confusion asel. Cancel pn kela asta but first episode la dakhavla na.. So.

In first part kahi tari asa bollele ki Shevanta committed suicide in front of whole village by hanging d tree and after her death Naiks removed all jewellery from d dead body.

Possible ... Much chances that Shevanta commits suicide ....But that means it will take many episodes before the serial orients itself towards that direction... Presently it doesn't seem so as shevanta is fully focussed on humiliating Anna and securing her place in Naik wada...

Arjunwagle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kook1emonster

Ha. Ani murderer will die by heart attack, bass.

Yes ...That is what I had written earlier also ...Anna murders nine or eight persons ruthlessly , mercilessly.... All of them haunt him ...Anna is not shown being  booked for crime by police .... Yet Anna dies a very soft natural death compared to the deaths shown ! He literally scares and shooes away those spirits who haunt him...Patankar Bhivari etc have stopped bothering and spooking Anna ...

Edited by Arjunwagle - 4 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Today the postman died.. How ruthless it was shot... I cringed seeing it.... After commiting so many murders Anna dies only of a heart attack.. How cruel it can be.... 

Sanchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shevanta 2 kalshi panyat divas kadhte. Roj hair wash karayla pani kuthun aante