Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

This sweet talking Meenu is so funny, and she interrupts ppl at the right time to get her olan done😆 it's just that one person is missing in Meenu's plan

I may be very rude but kuhu deserved to hear all this from meenu😃suits her well

haha laxu is missing 🤣 meenu is the most smartest yaar... no one can defeat her if laxu is not there... bring him back n see how meenu fails 🤣

agreed... 👍🏼 always she said mish is an outsider is mah house now its coming back to hit her here.. 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Jas and Meenu are surely pushing kuhu’s insecurities but still that doesn’t justify her adding sleeping pills to somebody’s drink. And I’m hating how she’s replaying Parul maasi bsing a naukar all the time. It’s pure torture to sit through this jealousy thing going overboard 

well said... not only kuhu's but even mish's insecurities are being played... kuhu insecurities dek raha hain par mish ka nahi.. becoz mish are targetting emotionally... when she understand it then it will be worth watch...

Originally posted by: SheThought

Randomness, thy name is YRHPK!  

Episode full of MishBir

And logic ainway KuchBhi?!

Initial scene where Abir confronts Mishti about what was bothering her started out so well... but soon fizzled out into some silly banter about the first night! It could have been such a cute joke between them about the SR, but it just didn't flow well with how it started! Writers needed to do a better job of getting Mishti out of answering Abir's question!

#KuchBhi

And what was that video call conversation?! Itna fake kyun lag raha tha?!

Mishti didn't seem like the usual Mishti and Shaheer didn't seem convinced about whatever conversation was going on between Abir and Misthi... the dialogues were so yawn-worthy, I feel actors bhi bore hogaye! 

#KuchBhiSquare

BTW Rhea is definitely down with cold or fever or something... 

Also liked how Abir was playing with KuKu to get in the car... but the conversation that followed once KuKu were in ... so forced and contrived! Mishti telling Kunal to stop going to work and that she will fill in for Kunla and work with BB! 

#HEIGHTofKUCHBHI!!!

Then again at RV house, Parul Masi and Mishti telling Kunal to quit working!

So, now we know the general direction of this show.... we are soon going to have Mishtimadam saying bye bye to Pati to go work with Sasuma in  LaalNaashPati 

#KUCHBhiKaBAAP

Image result for bollywood gif

Mishti is more RV bahu than Abir's newly wedded wife... till that is fixed, MishBir are going to feel #KuchBhi only! 

Kadwi goli with sugar coated wrapper is still kadwi only inside! 😲

Only two scenes worked for me today...

Pouting Abir in the car while AM waited for KuKu... Hayee! - or maybe I loved it because Shaheer was doing it smiley36

#KuchBhiAntidote#1

When Abir holds Mishti tightly and doesn't let her go and tells her "I am sorry, but I wasn't joking about the night on the video call"! 

#KuchBhiAntidote#2

Pali 🤗

yaar i understand even i felt many parts kuch bhi but the video call and your 2 anti dote calmed me down... video call was interesting mainly after kunal came i love nervous abir 🤣

i feel all this is leading to either both kunal abir leaving meenu or mishbir living separately bcoz of kuhu's insecurities of rjv name... until then we have to tolerate all this kuch bhi... 

i had lot of expectation from first scene but it was cut n very lame... didnt have any impact or importance... 

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

The video call was super funny yaar..I was laughing all the tym .🤣🤣

Even I hope bb drinks that..what if Mishti or Abir drinks it..much bhi go sakta hai..I just hope bb drinks it..

i have doubt on mishbir only dear... BB ke saat humare pyaare writers yeh nahi karenge...

Jas and Meenu are surely pushing kuhu’s insecurities but still that doesn’t justify her adding sleeping pills to somebody’s drink. And I’m hating how she’s replaying Parul maasi bsing a naukar all the time. It’s pure torture to sit through this jealousy thing going overboard 

preeti its payback time for kuhu as in mah house mish was made to feel like an outsider and tortured directly by words here atleast all this is happening bcoz of meenu only but still i cant get enough she needs more... 

Hide and seek🤦🏽‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

yes thats the only thing our couple love from aankho ki gustakiyaan to now too.. 🤣🤣

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I have a feeling it will be Mishti only who will drink that drugged coffee.

The purpose is two folds:

1. Meenu's planning has a good success rate in the beginning... end main execution garbad ho jata hai woh baat alag hai 

So if Mishti misses the morning part of the pooja because of the drug induced sleep, then only she and Kuhu can have a fight!

2.  It's ITV SR and has to be proloooooooonged as much as it can. So  Mishti has to sleep to waste one more night!

Image result for chewing gum stretch gif

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Pali 🤗

yaar i understand even i felt many parts kuch bhi but the video call and your 2 anti dote calmed me down... video call was interesting mainly after kunal came i love nervous abir 🤣

i feel all this is leading to either both kunal abir leaving meenu or mishbir living separately bcoz of kuhu's insecurities of rjv name... until then we have to tolerate all this kuch bhi... 

i had lot of expectation from first scene but it was cut n very lame... didnt have any impact or importance... 

B: i hated that scene... its just looked like forcefully written...

koyi bhi ghar chodke jaaye... par pls jaavo yar... i dont want meenu any where around...

kunal will be in full support of mish i think and kuhu will be more irritated with this...

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Mishti is more RV bahu than Abir's newly wedded wife... till that is fixed, MishBir are going to feel #KuchBhi only! 

Nailed it😆

Anyways, the writing is highly contrived to set up the sisters ka drama right now so until that goes on, nothing will settle. 

The video call was a token lollipop and even though the writers tried to make it about flirty newlyweds, the reason it fell flat was the lack of flow and allowing things to settle into this new phase for AM. They've directly jumped into Mishti managing the house more than bonding with Abir as a wife, opening up more to him. 

Maybe Mishti was always like this, maybe this is the fate of all bahus on ITV....who knows😆

But yeah, it deffo kills my interest in the show too.....the writers are floundering with how to give AM something worthwhile post the shaadi.....lollipops don't make a story or a show. And I'm not saying I need to see AM romancing 24/7 to feel interested, but they do need meaningful scenes. Sadly, they haven't gotten any since the shaadi.....it's either Mishti panicking over her sasural stuff or deflecting if Abir tries to talk to her genuinely. Aise toh kuch khaali khaali hi rahega. 

And maybe it's just me, but I really feel disconnected from Mishti when she's this bipolar with Kuhu....one second, she's sunaaoing to her over the haar, a couple of hours later, she's all chatty and happy with her in the car in front of others. Fake lagta hai. 

Kuch bhi is indeed the only hashtag that suits all this😆

Ek sense of detachment aa gayi hai in my viewing of the show again.....

Originally posted by: ruhi19

im full on if mishbir leaves seperately...

kuhu can do whatever she wants... muje tho ab kuhu ki pyaar par bhi shaq hain...

Hifi yes i'm holding on to this only ruhi mishbir living separately bcoz of kuhu's insecurity... leave kuhu yaar lets concentrate on whats important for us even kuhu fans wont talk so much about her... we love mishbir lets concentrate on them only... will say alot about this in At today ok ruhi.. 🤗